Chapter 1

Wrong move? = Happy Ending

So Nyeo Shi Dae , Super Junior , EXO and other groups are now having their encore for this Incheon Korean Music Wave. Seohyun is happily waving to all the people who've watch their performance when suddenly her hoobae Tao came near her. And then Seohyun smile, look and bow to him. 

"Ohh Annyeong! :) " Seohyun said.

Tao smiled and he said “Hi... noona your performance was really great.”

Seohyun smiled back and said “ Really? Kamsahamnida same as yours, all of you made a good job.”

After the encore Seohyun runs towards Yoona to catch up with her and then when she was near her, she saw Yoona talking to Chen and Luhan.

Seohyun’s POV

Omo! what am I going to do. He's with Yoona unnie arrgh... I bet Yoona unnie is still teasing him with me… Unnie~ you’re such a pabo...

Nahh..

I need to go to Yoona unnie but how can I go if he's there? Aigoo~ Why is my heart always beats fast whenever I'm near him? Omo! He's looking at me again. Ani, I better run fast and pretend that I did not notice him.

End of P.O.V

Seohyun run fast and didn't even bother to look at them. While Yoona and Chen with Luhan are talking together.

Yoona said " Hey Luhan-ssi are you gonna stay looking at her like that hahahah after what you did last year to her, she still can't forget it your the only person who was brave to talk to her about that kind of thing in person you know. But I'll advice you hahah you are not that brave enough cause after yuo said it you ran so fast hahahah. Chen asked "noona you also knew their story? " 

Yeah of course I'm so close with Hyunnie and we knew each other secrets, 'Yoona said "noona .. hyung he's not that brave. We always say to him that he must explain his side but then he always tell to us that he scared. Luhan complained "nahh stop that please I'm not brave I already knew that and give a weak smile.

Yoona said, Yah! we don't need your smile we need you to talk to her and Yoona glare at Luhan. Ohh she's coming look.

Luhan is slowly look back again where Seohyun is. Luhan said, omo she's coming what am I going to do should I give a smile to her ohh no I'll just bow to her so I cannot make her feel awkward again.

While Luhan is going back to their van...

Luhan’s POV

Where is she? She's so fast i knew it she still feels awkward with me maybe I should talk to her and clear myself to her so we can also be close. After I talk to her we are going to a coffee shop and I will buy her goguma cake and we will share it each other. And then we are going to exchange numbers so we can contact each other and then exchange sweet words..  :)

While Luhan is imagining and dreaming he can't help to smile like an idiot. He was so surprise when SOMEONE shouts at him….

 

A/N

Hi guys this is my first story and I hope you like it :) I'm so sorry for the grammar mistakes that you will see in this story. I'm an EXSEO or Fallen angel shipper and I love SNSD and Seohyunnie so much so if you don't like my otp and you are offended by it mianhae. I think this story is not yours :) but for all those who will appreciate this. :) BTW I also ship Seohyunnie with others .Ace Babies fighting!