Chapt 6: Feelings from the past.

You? Him? Her?

"oppa, can you come here for a sec?" said jiyeon to hyunsik.

"sure, what's wrong?" said hyunsik walking towards jiyeon.

"i want to ask about your friend there.. what's his name?" ask jiyeon.

"his? she's a girl jiyeon-a, and her name is amber.." said hyunsik while laughing.

"a girl?" ask jiyeon confused.

"i know, i think he's a guy too when i first met her. btw why are you asking that?" ask hyunsik.

"aniya, i'm just asking... well, SHE's look like a nice person." said jiyeon.

"well she IS a nice person. do you want me to introduce you to her?" ask hyunsik

"aniya, i can do it myself oppa, so....he's my unnie then?" ask jiyeon.

"of course, she's at my age." said hyunsik the mess jiyeon's hair and walk away.

"Hyuna-yaa!" jiyeon yell as she run towards hyuna.

"wae?" ask hyuna.

"that guy, you think he's a boy right?" ask jiyeon.

"eung.." hyuna nodded.

"well the thing is, he's a girl! girl! can you believe that? and i think something's not right.." said jiyeon.

"ne? a girl? but she look so much like a guy!" said hyuna.

"i know i know! but..... it's the fact.." said jiyeon.

"wait, if that's her, then who's that?" ask hyuna while pointing to amber then to luhan.

"eh? i can't differentiate.... hyunsik oppa didn't mention she have a twin.." said jiyeon. 

"ah molla, it's late, i'm going home, annyeong!" said hyuna then leave. 

"jiyeon-a, we're leaving, thanks for inviting" said dongjun with the others.

"ah really? it's okay, see you around then!" said jiyeon the smile cutely. 

On their way home, all of them are chatting and laughing and having fun except amber. She walks slowly at the back and she didn't say anything. Luhan looks back and realize amber's condition. So he walks slowly and finally match up with amber, and now they both are in the back.

"what's wrong?" ask luhan. 

Amber didn't answer and just staring the road blankly. The others didn't realize anything and they turn left, but luhan and amber keep going forward. And none of them realize that they're splitting up.

"amber-a?" ask luhan again.

But same as before amber just stare blankly at the road.

"amber-ssi!" said luhan then touch amber shoulder.

"ah ne?" said amber shock.

"what's wrong with you?" ask luhan

"i don't know either...." replied amber then she release a big sigh.

And then there's a silent between them. Amber just staring at the road while luhan staring at amber. Don't know why, right now luhan just wanna grab the girl next to him and keep her in his arms. Right now this girl look so fragile and lonely. 

"do you wanna go somewhere more relaxing?" ask luhan

"where?" ask amber without looking at luhan.

"do you trust me?" ask luhan again.

"ofc, where are we going?" said amber.

"you'll now when you're there." said luhan as he take amber's hand.

They walk in silent with amber's hand are in luhan's. Luhan keep looking at amber a several times until amber notice it.

"why are you looking at me like that?" ask amber.

"aniya... nah, we're here!" said luhan.

They arrived in some sort of broken playground. 

"ne? how can this place be relaxing?" ask amber confused.

Luhan walk to the playhouse and sit in it. 

"sit here." said luhan while he patted the floor next to him.

Amber go to the playhouse and sit next to luhan. 

"now close your eyes." said luhan.  And amber do what he told.

"and now?" ask amber with eyes closed.

"tell me your problem, your feelings right now. what's bothering you." said luhan. Amber just sigh.

" i don't know where to start." said amber with her eyes still closed.

"alright miss, we're going to a interogation section." said luhan acted as a police.

No replies from amber.

"what's this all about?" ask luhan.

"hmm, feelings." replied amber.

"what kind of feelings?" ask luhan.

"maybe jealousy...." replied amber like she mumble.

"jealousy? towards who?" said luhan.

"h.....sik...." said amber mumbling.

"who?" ask luhan while he looking at amber's face.

Amber is totally asleep, her eyes still closed, and her head tilt toward the opposite direction of luhan's shoulder. Luhan smiled, and he gently put his hand to amber's head and push her head to his shoulder. When her head touch his shoulder, he could feel something ticklish in his heart and stomach. Like the quote say, "butterfly in stomach". Now he feels it. His heart beat so loud so he afraid maybe amber can hear. He feels excited and nervous at the same time since 4 year ago thanks to the girl next to him. This girl, someone luhan's been watching the past 4 years. Luhan meet this girl about 4 years ago when they're just graduated from middle school. In this broken playground. She's drunk and luhan's crying here because fighting with his father. 

*LUHAN'S FLASHBACK*

"ya little boy, why are you crying?" asked amber drunkly.

Luhan's not answering, but he lift his head from his knee. He saw a girl around his age,her face is look just like him and she's drunk. 

"why aren't you answering?" asked amber again.

"who are you?" asked luhan with shaky voice because of crying.

"me? a problematic daughter, a fool in class." replied amber with her hair blown by the wind. Her hair still long this time. 

she's pretty even when she's drunk. said luhan to himself.

"why aren't you say anything? why are you crying?" said amber again then she start to cry too.

"why are you drunk? we're just a middle school student." luhan said.

"i know, but i'm having to much problem that maybe adult can't help." said amber then sit next to luhan.

"tell me." said luhan.

"first, my school mates hate me. second, my mom leave me, third, my father's changing, fourth........................" said amber more quietly.

"what?" ask luhan.

No replies. And suddenly he feels something on his shoulder. He look, it's her head. the drunk girl's head. She's sleeping. Luhan study her face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, her chin. And then something weird happen. Luhan started to feel anxious, nervous, excited. He just fell in love with a drunk, problematic, middle school student, a girl. 

"You can tell me everything, your secret's safe with me." whisper luhan.