Chapt 3: Plans

You? Him? Her?

*back in the restaurant after taking a night walk*

"Ya! are you crazy?" yelled luna after amber tell her about the plans.

"amber-a, do you sure you want to do it? i mean it's not gonna be easy.." said jiyoung

"that's right, are you guys think this is some kind of joke?" said hyunsik too

"but it's the solution we've both agree..." replied amber weakly

"but still, we can't let you do it. you haven't meet luhan's father did you?" said dongjun.

Amber just shakes her head.

"ya gwenchana...let's try it first! eo?" asked luhan.

"luhan-a, you guys can't do this, what if your father find out? are you gonna responsible for her?" asked dongjun

"Amber Liu. This isn't a drama. it's your life, it's real. don't play with it!" yelled luna again.

"What's wrong with you? we just switch places! luhan become me and i become him! is that too much?" said amber

"ya, this is real life. you think this is a drama? like to the beautiful you? or you're beautiful? nail shop paris? coffee shop? where the girls act to be a guy?" asked luna again. 

"amber-ssi, you haven't meet his father right? don't do it. His father is a strict person, if he find out..... i don't know what will happened." said hyunsik.

"but it's fit! his dad want him to be manly, and i want to be a man! and he wants to be a fashionista, then let him be. right?" said amber.

"it doesn't make sense amber-ssi, how long you think you're gonna be doing this? forever?" asked dongjun.

"that's right amber-a, what if his father find out?" askes jiyoung worried about her.

"just one week! let us switch place for one week! before school start! ne?" amber begged.

"ah eotteokhanya?" asked dongjun frustrated.

"fine. one week. but you guys think the rest." said luna and then go out of the restaurant.

"luna-ya let's go together! ah annyeonghaseyo." said jiyoung then go after luna.

"amber-ssi, are you sure? his dad come home the day after tomorrow.." said hyunsik

"ne, just one week.. please?" asked amber

" let her be, it's hard to notice them anyway." said dongjun

"arraseo, then starting tomorrow, you gonna live with us! and he gonna live with your friends. don't you think?" asked hyunsik. 

"ne? do we have to switch place for sleep to?" asked amber shock.

"of course, his father check our home each 3 day to check if he's there and if he's doing fine." said dongjun

"ah...... is it okay though? he lives together with my friends......." asked amber worriedly.

"don't worry, i have another place. you can stay with your friends, but when my dad's home you gonna live with them. just on the day when my father check. arraseo?" said luhan.

Amber nodded. Not really sure why she's doing this. She just wanted to know what it feels like to live like a guy. 

*tomorrow morning*

"ne? why are you closing it for today? it's still 6 a.m though.." said jiyoung 

"today, we have something to do before luhan's father got home." said hyunsik.

"do what?" asked luna confused.

"we're gonna go shopping and make up! they're gonna switch place right? i can still differentiate them now.." said dongjun.

"ne??" said luhan and amber together.

"let's go! we're gonna go to a salon first, both of you will be given the same haircut!" said hyunsik excitedly

*and so, they walk to a salon. as they entered the salon*

"excuse me, can you give these two the same haircut? like twins?" asked luna.

"eh ne, wait a moment. this way please " said the hair stylist.

"do we really have to go this far?" asked amber.

"ne, if you want to do it, do all of it, don't just do some of it." said hyunsik then smile at amber.

All of them just sit and watch the hairstylist change luhan's and amber's hairstyle. After it was done, all of them just speechless. Now it's really hard to tell who's who.

"Whoaa, now i can't tell at all!" said jiyoung

"i think it's okay for them to switch place. we can't differentiate them either." said dongjun then laugh.

"let's go, i already pay for it. next destination! dong-dae-mun!" said hyunsik. it seems he prepared a lot for this.

*in dong-dae-mun*

"sikkie-ya, which one is better? this jacket or this cardigan?" asked amber.

"umm, this cardigan give you a man look. that jacket give you a cool look... i think we should go for the cardigan." said hyunsik.

"really? okay then. sikkie-ya, try this one! bbali!" said amber then give some blue sweater to hyunsik. 

"like this?" said hyunsik after he came out from the changing room.

"i already wear a green one!" said amber, then both of them go to the mirror.

"yaa, if anyone see it, it's like a couple sweater!" said amber excitedly.

"jinjja? should we buy it then?" ask hyunsik.

"ne? we're not couple though..." replied amber confused.

"aigoo, just kidding.." said hyunsik while mess amber's hair.

"amber-ya, do you want some bubble tea?" asked hyunsik.

"ne! i like that! let's go!" said amber. 

"look at them, it's not like we came here for a date." said luhan while watching them go.

"just say you're jealous." said dongjun while laugh.

"mwoya! i'm not jealous. anyway, have you pick something for me?" said luhan.

"you're the fashionista, go pick something yourself." replied dongjun then leave luhan alone.

"gwenchana, i'll pick one for you... ummm. this red shirt is good.. don't you think?" said luna while bringing some red shirt.

"ah ne, gomawo." said luhan as he take the red shirt.

"where's amber and sikkie?" asked jiyoung.

"um? molla, i gotta go to the rest room, you guys wait here." said luhan while give the red shirt and then rush to the rest room.

"luna-ya, don't you think amber and sikkie's kinda cute together?" asked jiyoung.

"well, i think so too... but i think like in the drama she'll fall in love with luhan. aniya?" asked luna again.

"nado molla, i haven't watch kdrama for months." said jiyoung.

"oh! it's them!" said luna pointed out the window where hyunsik and amber are on their way back to the store.

"it's bubble tea! why don't you take me with you!" said jiyoung.

"mianhae kkk" said amber then laugh.

"sikkie-ya! how about this one? good right?" said dongjun with a couple shirt in his hand.

"oh? doesn't it look like a couple shirt dongjun-a?" asked luhan suddenly came.

"ah really? but the design is good though.." said dongjun making up excuse.

"mwoyaaa, you have a girlfriend don't you?" asked hyunsik suspicously.

"aniya aniya." said dongjun then put the couple shirt back. 

"anyway, i think we buy enough, let's go home?" asked luna.

"okay, let's go!" said amber and then go next to hyunsik who's been going out first.

"don't you think they like each other?" asked luna to dongjun.

"ya? are you crazy? of course they don't!"  yelled luhan then go after them.