Chapt 4: Confused.

You? Him? Her?

"amber-a bbali ireonaa!" yelled jiyoung dragging amber who's still in bed.

"amber-a, you need to prepare. today luhan's father come home right?" asked luna while combing her hair

"NE?" yelled amber as she wake up and rush to the toilet.

"Luna-ya! where's the shirt i bought yesterday??" asked amber panicked in the toilet.

"Aigoo, slow down, we still have 5 hours to meet his father." said luna calmly

"but still, i can't fine the clothes!" said amber as she go out from the toilet.

"ya, it's here in your wardrobe, are you that panicked? in the drama the main character didn't panicked too much like this..." said jiyoung while laugh

"ah molla!" said amber then quickly change her clothes.

"it's done! let's go the restaurant!" said amber 15 minutes later.

She wears a casual look, a white shirt with a denim jacket and a high converse shoes. The three of them goes out and start walking to the restaurant. At the restaurant, they saw a black old car with some luggage over the restaurant door. And some old man, a woman, and a boy. Amber, Luna, and Jiyoung quickly hiding behind a bush near them.

"ya, isn't that luhan's family? what are they doing?" whispered jiyoung 

"nado molla, didn't he say his father come home at 7? it's 6 a.m now!" replied amber panicked.

"the restaurant's door was closed. it means luhan and the others haven't come yet. quick, call them!" said luna

Amber grab her phone and start calling for hyunsik.

"Sikkie-ya, eodiya? don't come to the restaurant! luhan's family is there! anyway, is luhan with you?" said amber as hyunsik answer the phone.

"ne? they already there? yes, luhan is right next to me. where are you? we'll go to your place first then." said hyunsik.

"i'm..... emm... i'm hiding in the bush though.." said amber.

"bush?" said hyunsik then laugh

"ya, don't laugh! bbali come here!" said amber 

"wait, something's came up. you better go to the restaurant first. we'll gonna be late." said hyunsik then hang up the phone.

"ne? hello? yaa!" said amber

"shhh! don't yell! what did he said?" asked luna

"he said......we should go there first....they're kinda late..." said amber hopelessly

"why are you so hopeless? it's your idea remember? go there!" said jiyoung and then push amber out of the bush.

"ya!" yelled amber.

Luhan's family heard the yell and they look back, when they see amber standing next to the bush....

"luhan-ya! what are you doing there! come here! we should open the restaurant by now!" yelled the father.

"ne? ah ne!" replied amber then run to the restaurant.

"luhan-ya, long time no see? miss me huh?" said the boy and just hugged amber.

"ah ne??" asked amber shockly.

"you forgot me don't you? aigoo, bad dongsaeng!" said the boy and release her

"what are you doing? hurry open the door!" said the father.

"abeoji, why don't you go home first?" asked amber politely.

"since when you're so polite to me huh?" asked the father.

"ne?" asked amber confused.

"just open the door." said his mom.

And so amber grab the key from her pants and open the door. 

"did luhan talk unpolitely to his fam?" asked amber to herself

"luhan-ya! let's go eat something? my treat!" said the boy and embrace her.

"ah op.... ani! hyung!" said amber.

"waee? you really forgot me? we haven't see each other for just 1 week!" said the boy then laugh.

"his big brother's name is lee jongsuk, and they were very close." amber remember what hyunsik told her yesterday.

"of course i remember hyung! Lee Jongsuk! my bestest hyung in the world! am i right?" said amber then smile

"nah! that's my dongsaeng!" said lee jongsuk then mess amber's hair.

"annyeonghaseyo.." said luna as she entered the restaurant.

"who is she?" asked the father.

"ah, she is the part time worker, do you forgot abeoji?" asked amber.

"ah, you're right, but i remember i recruit 2 people..." said the father.

"we're here!" said dongjun when he entered with jiyoung, luhan, and hyunsik.

"ah that's right, how are you doing sikkie and junnie?" said the father.

"we're fine abeoji.." replied hyunsik politely.

"eo? this girl look so much alike with luhan don't you think?" asked luhan's mom.

"ah? ah nee! we think so too eomeoni." replied luna.

"aigoo, who's these pretty girls?" asked lee jongsuk start being flirty.

"ya, don't come near them!" threathen amber 

"ya! i know they're at your age, but give me one! bad dongsaeng!" said jongsuk

"ah, i'm luna and she's jiyoung, and this one is luha... amber.. amber liu." said luna nearly spill it.

"ah, banggapta! go work then, me and luhan's mom gonna be going home. jongsuk-a are you coming?" asked luhan's dad.

"later, i have something to do.." said jongsuk then smile.

And then luhan's parents leave the restaurant. Not so long after his parents leave, come a pretty girl with brown hair and an eyeliner.

"oppa? remember me?" asked the girl

"ah jiyeon-a! of course i remember, how are you?" said hyunsik.

"i'm fine!" said jiyeon then smile.

"why did you come here?" asked hyunsik nicely

"ani... today was my mom's birthday and i want to invited you!" replied jiyeon and smile.

"oh, and all of them too!" said jiyeon again.

"jinjja? what time is it?" asked hyunsik

"around 7p.m at my house! oppa, you remember my mom don't you?" asked jiyeon.

"of course! she's so nice to me how can i forget!" said hyunsik.

"okay then, see you guys at night!" said jiyeon and then leave.

"ya, who is she? kinda pretty." said jongsuk

"will you stop chasing after young girl hyung?" asked amber

"arraseo arraseo! but can i come to the party with you guys?" asked jongsuk

"molla, i don't feel like going there.." replied amber

"waeyo amb.. luhan-a?" asked hyunsik

"i have something to do..." replied amber.

"ya, if you don't come, will you stay at luhan's home alone?" whispered jiyoung to amber.

Amber really don't know what to do. That girl seems to be so close with hyunsik. And she doesn't like when she see someone near hyunsik, especially girls. "Wait, what?" said her to herself. 

"i must be crazy. if i think i like Lim Hyunsik." said amber to herself again.