Chapt 5: The party.

You? Him? Her?

*few hours before they go to the party*

"amber-a, in this party you can be your self~ cause no way i'm wearing a dress right?" said luhan

"ya! i won't wear a dress either you know! " said amber.

"alright, we'll meet you at 7 then ;)" said hyunsik.

"ne.." replied amber.

After that, luna, amber, and jiyoung go back to jiyoung's place and start getting ready for the party. As usual, luna look stunning with white top and floral skirt and a pink belt with a straight brown hair. Jiyoung look cute with white top and a brown high-waist short with polkadot pattern and a button. She crimp her brown hair so it's kinda curly wavy. As for amber, he always look like a boy. This time she wear a black knitted sweater with a black jeans and red beanie hat. 

"are you gonna go to a party dressed like that?" asked luna as she look to the mirror.

"yeah, what's wrong with it?" ask amber while looking at herself.

"aniya, it just feel so you amber-a" said jiyoung.

"sorry? what do you mean?" ask amber.

"aniya, nevermind, it's 6pm now, let's go meet the others." said luna and then off they go.

It's almost 7pm but the boys haven't come yet. Amber and the others have been waiting in front the restaurant for more than thirty minutes and there aren't any sign of the boys. When the minute hand go to number 1, the boys show up. For a while, the girls can't take their eyes off the guys. Luhan wear a white shirt plus a gray tux with a black jeans, and he look so handsome. Different with hyunsik, he wear something casual, a shirt with a sweater as the outer with a brown jeans. For dongjun, he wear a white undershirt and a yellow cardigan with white pants. 

"what are you guys looking at? let's go!" said dongjun

"didn't jongsuk oppa coming with you?" ask jiyoung

"aniya, he has something to do. wae? do you like him?" ask luhan suspiciously

"aniyaa, i'm just asking.." replied jiyoung then bowing her head so everyone can't see she's blushing.

"ya, am i that handsome?" said hyunsik going towards amber who's been looking at him the whole time.

"don't be lovey dovey again please." said luhan and pull hyunsik away from amber.

"amber-ya, bbali!" said jiyoung. 

And then the 6 of them go to jiyeon's house based on hyunsik's direction. Well, they arrived a little late. They see a big old house with the door wide open with a girl waiting outside the door. As soon as the girl see them, she ran towards them. 

"i thought you wouldn't came!" said the girl as she grab hyunsik's arm.

"aniya jiyeon-a, i will come. it's been a long time since the last time i see your mother." said hyunsik then smile.

"mwoya, are they dating? why they seems so close? what's with his smile? why he seems so happy ishh." said amber to herself.

"okay, come in then" said jiyeon as she smile.

When all of them go in, jiyeon looking at amber for a while, like there's-something-wrong look. Even when they already at the house and enjoy the party, jiyeon's still looking at her from afar.

"ya, what's wrong? you've been watching him the whole time. do you like him?" said someone next to jiyeon.

"aniya, it's just feel i know that face, something is isn't right..." said jiyeon 

"ofc something is isn't right, that guy's cute!" said that someone.

"what? she's not a..........guy right?" ask jiyeon surprise.

"eh? he's a girl you mean?" ask someone next to her.

"aniya hyuna-ya, it's.... she can't be a guy.... but i saw him in the restaurant.. he's the restaurant son..." said jiyeon while thinking.

"do you mean he acted to be a girl?" ask hyuna.

"aniya, it's more like.............. a girl who dressed like a guy." said jiyeon then fixed her glare to amber.