Chapt 7: Another past

You? Him? Her?

"i think it's enough sleepy head" whisper luhan to amber.

He gently put his arm behind amber's neck and his other arm under amber's knees. He lift amber up and start to walk out of the broken playground. Luhan just looking at amber's face, cute pretty girl. said luhan to himself. Luhan start to walk, but he don't know where should he go. He didn't know where she live, and he can't bring amber to his house because there's his father. Suddenly luhan saw his hyung walking a cross the street. maybe i can trust hyung. we always share our secrets. said luhan to himself again. After thinking that way, he go a cross the street.

"Hyung!" yell luhan.

"luhan-a? what are you doing..................with this......girl?" ask jongsuk unsure about she a girl or a boy.

"she's a girl hyung, and i need to tell you some secrets. can you keep it from dad and mom?" ask luhan.

"waeyo? we've been telling secrets since we were little, ofc i can keep it." replied jongsuk

"okay.." said luhan as he take a deep breath.

"what?" ask jongsuk look curious.

"so here's the deal, this girl here acted to be me while i was acting to be her. get it?" said luhan.

"not really. how can you acted like her?" asked jongsuk

"well, we look alike, he want to be a boy, and i want to be a fashionista and be free for what i gonna wear." replied luhan

"okay....kinda get it now. but what are you going to do with this girl?" said jongsuk again looking at amber who's still sleeping.

"idk either, i dunno her home, or even her friend's home. and i can't bring him home." said luhan.

"actually, she can. i can back piggy back her, so that dad will think he's you. drunk. right?" asked jongsuk proud with his idea.

"i'm not gonna take a risk." replied luhan.

"since you're switching role with her, you already take the risk." said jongsuk again.

"but i can't let him sleep in our house with dad around!" said luhan again.

"let me worried about that. don't you trust your hyung?" jongsuk ask again.

"just.. don't flirt with her." luhan warned him.

"i think my lil bro just found love~" said jongsuk mocking his younger brother.

"ah stop it. here, quick before anyone see." said luhan as he look around and make sure the street is empty.

Jongsuk bend down, and luhan pass sleeping amber to his back. Amber's hand hug jongsuk's neck while her feets being held by jongsuk's hand. Jongsuk stand up and he's ready to go.

"be careful hyung, text me when you got home. arraseo?" said luhan than go the other way.

"no biggie, trust me!" yelled jongsuk so luhan can hear.

"now pretty girl, just sleep and let me take care the rest." said jongsuk start walking.

Both of them didn't know, someone have been eavesdropping all their conversation. She take her phone out and make a quick call.

"hyuna-ya, i think i know what's wrong." said the girl.

                                                                                                                                         *************

"ya, where have you been? and...why are you piggybacking your dongsaeng?" ask luhan's dad.

"we go to the party, jiyeon's party, and he got drunk and as a big bro i need to carry him. right dad? now im gonna put him upstairs." said jongsuk then climb the stairs.

"change his clothes first!" yelled luhan's dad from downstairs.

"change clothes? how can i change her clothes." said jongsuk to himself.

He open the door next to his and put amber down gently on bed. Some of her hair are covering her bare face. Jongsuk tuck her hair behind her ear. 

"just wear my clothes for a while." said jongsuk then smile.

He put his arm behind amber's back, and put his cardigan around her. He pull of the blanket up to amber's neck.

"sleeptight." said jongsuk as he left the room.

*morning*

Amber slowly opening her eyes. blinking a few moments, and then she realize. This is not her room, this is not jiyoung's room either. where am i? ask amber to herself. Suddenly the door open, and jongsuk come in with some food on a tray. 

"you're in my house, which is, luhan's house too. do you remember what happened last night?" asked jongsuk as he put the tray on amber's bed.

last night? what happened last night? all i remember i'm just heartbroken, and....and....broken playground..ah! i was talking to luhan! said amber to herself.

"why you don't answer my question? still confused? let me give you a hint. luhan carry you last night." said jongsuk 

carry me? but i'm not drunk. i'm..... i fall asleep. okay that make sense. WHAT? did he just said luhan? but from his eye, im luhan! wait? did he find out? once again amber talk to herself.

"is that make sense to you?" ask jongsuk again.

amber is still now answering.

"just answer me, i know who you are and your plan with my little dongsaeng." said jongsuk.

"how did you know?" amber finally ask.

"luhan told me yesterday. it's a long story, you better ask him yourself, now eat your breakfast before it cold." said jongsuk then go out from the room.

"i'll be down stairs if you need me." said jongsuk again before closing the door.

Amber quickly get his phone and call for number one.

"hello? jiyoung-a!" said amber as soon as the phone's connected.

"jiyoungie? i'm hyunsik amber-a!" said hyunsik.

wait, what? how did he become my number one dial phone? it supposed to be jiyoung or luna! said amber.

"ah mian, i forgot, where are you guys?" amber ask

"me? in front of the resto. where are you? sleep well last night?" ask hyunsik.

this is what i hate the most. he act like he care though it's only for politeness. said amber to herself.

"me? i'm on my way, are you alone?" said amber lying.

"aniya, i'm with luhan and dongjun now. quickly come, jiyeon said she need to tell all of us something big." said hyunsik

fine. why is that girl coming again? what is she gonna say? ugh. amber said to herself.

" can i speak to luhan?" said amber.

"ofc, wait up." said hyunsik.

"hello? it's me, wae?'' after a second.

"ah, i just wanna thank you. for.. umm..yesterday." said amber.

"hahaha no need, just come here real quick, your friends are here" said luhan as he smile even when amber don't see it.

"okay just wait up." said amber then hang up.

Amber quickly eat the breakfast and prepare herself to go downstairs. When she's go down, the living room is empty. Only jongsung watching tv.

"oppa!" whisper amber.

"ah wae? dad and mom go to grocery shopping." said jongsuk

"phew. i need to go now, thanks for yesterday, annyeonghaseyo!" said amber 

"wait! need a ride? i'm free~" said jongsuk

"aniya, it's okay, bye!" said amber then off she go.

*at the restaurant*

"here she come!" said luhan excitedly when he saw amber running from the window.

"ah sorry i'm late," said amber. 

Everyone's here, even jiyeon and one of her friend. 

"so, jiyeon-a what do you want to tell?" ask hyunsik.

"oppa, come here for a sec." said jiyeon walking outdoor.

"wae?" said hyunsik when both of them are outside.

"i think you know, that amber's a girl right?" ask jiyeon.

"yeah i know ofc! wait, how do you know she's a girl? you supposed to think she's a boy though." said hyunsik.

"here's the deal oppa, i will not tell luhan's father that you guys been fooling him. but in return, you have to date me." said jiyeon.

"wait, what? why should i date you? i thought you like dongjun" said hyunsik

"no, i like you from the start, but the fact that you like this amber girl and she's kinda like you back pissed me off." said jiyeon.

"how do you know........" said hyunsik but cutted off.

"i know how you look at her, and how she look at you oppa! i've been trying for years to get you like me back. but she can easily make you like her back! what's so good about her?" said jiyeon almost cry.

"jiyeon-a...." said hyunsik.

"i know you used to like me. but i rejected you. for that i'm sorry, but now i like you! can you like me back as before?" said jiyeon.

"i.... i can't..." said hyunsik then go to the restaurant.

Slowly, jiyeon's tear begin to fall. Her head bring her back to the past. when hyunsik still like her. 

"jiyeon-a, what type of guy do you like?'" ask hyunsik 

"umm, strong, cute smile, and oppa, smart!" replied jiyeon

"whoa, that's sound like me!" said hyunsik.

"no way~" said jiyeon.

"why not?" ask hyunsik with a serious tone. Jiyeon look at him,

"are you being serious?" said jiyeon.

"ofc, i like you jiyeon-a, since the first day i meet you." said hyunsik.

"mian oppa, but i have someone i like." said jiyeon.

"who is it?" asked hyunsik.

"dongjun oppa.." replied jiyeon then smile.

"why can it be me?" asked hyunsik again.

"oppa, you're a nerd, you maybe smart, but you're not strong! you're not even goodlooking in my opinion." said jiyeon.

Every word she said break hyunsik's heart, just then hyunsik laugh.

"what so funny?'" asked jiyeon.

"it's funny, it's so easy to fool you!" said hyunsik.

"so you don't like me?" ask jiyeon.

"why should i like you? you're not pretty either in my opinion." said hyunsik then laugh.

Jiyeon's tear almost fell, 

"you're bad!" yelled jiyeon.

Hyunsik look at her. Her tears in her eyes. finally hyunsik stand up,

" i do like you, i really do. but the fact that you don't like me back.......just pretend i never said that." said hyunsik as he smile and walked away.