Is It Time?

The Last Orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 4pm, I have to see Chen oppa at the gates of the campus because we are already going home. I was really in a rush, I don't want him to wait for me that long. We were supposed to leave the room together but my project groupmates called for a meeting. Chen oppa insisted to just wait for me at the gates so that he won't disturb us. 

I was running through the hallway, when I accidentally bumped into this tall guy, who looks like he is in a rush too. But before I was able to stand up from falling onto the floor because of the bump, he grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. Before I was able to complain who this stranger was, we already reached a dark room and he locked it.

"YAAAAHH! WHO ARE YOU?!!!" I was really shocked and mad at the same time.

"I'm sorry miss, but I really need your help." 

I was surprised in how deep is his voice is. But I answered him angrily.

"Hello!!! I don't even know who are you for me to help you! I have to go now! Someone's waiting for me!" I hissed, trying to unlock the door and immediately go out. But he grabbed my shoulders.

"Oh no, you are not going anywhere until you're done helping me." he said, with his face just inches away from me. Then there, I saw, he has a cute face, with big eyes. 

"Sorry but I don't talk to strangers please just let me go!" and I bit his hand so I was able to escape from his grip.

"Ahh!" he screamed. "Hey get back here!!!!" he yelled as I was already running towards the exit.

As I reached the campus gate, I was breathing heavily.

"Joo Chan-ssi, are you okay? What happened?" Chen asked worriedly.

"No..thing oppa. There was just this crazy guy who I accidentally bumped to. Then he took me into a very dark room, asking for my help but I didn't even know him." I said, still breathing heavily.

"WHAT?! DID HE HURT YOU?!" Chen shook my shoulders. Asking with worry and anger in his eyes.

"No, no, I'm fine. It's okay oppa. I'm sorry if I made you wait. C'mon lets go home." I immediately insisted soon as I already caught my breath. 

"Aigoo, are you really fine? You look so exhausted saengie! This is the first time that this happened here. I have to know who that guy was so I could teach him some lessons." Chen was almost red because of anger I think, based on his eyes.

"C'mon, let's just go home." and I dragged him towards the waiting shed. 

The whole trip was quiet. It was very unusual. He would always talk about something loudly. To the point that all of the other passengers would look at us. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter