Luhan Oppa

The Last Orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 7:30 AM when I got to school. I saw many of my classmates last year. All of them were on the same class but not me, and neither Chen. I wonder who among my other old classmates will be on the same class as ours.

"Ya! Joo Chan-shii!" 

I heard a very familiar voice, Luhan Oppa.

"Ya! Annyeong Oppa!" I said as I smiled at him.

"Ya, Joo Chan-shii, I thought Chen is with you? We're on the same class once again. Sehun, Kris, and Kyungsoo will also be in the same classes as ours." he said while patting my shoulders.

"Ahh, Ne Oppa. I just got here. I saw our old classmates a while ago but they seem to be on the other classes. I wonder where Chen Oppa is, he told me he's got my student permit."

"Mwo? Now where is that troll?" he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know either. Maybe he's trolling us once again, you know." I said with a wide smile.

"How can you go to our class if you don't have a permit? Aissh! That Chen!" he said with an irritated look.

"Ya, Oppa, it's fine with me. Don't worry, I'll just call him."

"Anie. Anie. I'll be the one to call him."

"Call who?" suddenly, Sehun interrupted. He is the same age as me, that's why I don't find time calling him Oppa, besides, we're both maknaes in the group. Kekeke.

"Nothing Sehun-a! I missed you!" I immediately hugged him.

"Ya! Why does Sehun always gets a hug from you?! You even said you missed him. But here I am, already courting you for almost 2 years and yet I don't get any hug or sweet messages like that?" Luhan said as he frowned.

I just chuckled. Kekeke.

"Omo, Luhan Hyung is jealous of our maknae. Annyeong Joo Chan-shii!" Kyungsoo Oppa greeted me.

"Annyeong Oppa! I missed you!" I said while smiling widely at him.

"Aishh!" Luhan cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter