Pororo

The Last Orange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already pass 9 and we're now on the cafeteria for recess. Whenever I remember the scene in our Physics class this morning, I can't help but to laugh. 

"Hey! Have you inhaled a laughing gas or something? Or are you just really crazy? Haha." Chen said while poking me.

"Anie! I was just too happy this morning." I answered.

"Too happy for what?" Luhan asked.

"The way we had that so called "TEAMWORK" Haha." I chuckled once again.

"Aigoo. Well even if it's enjoyable, we should avoid it. It's wrong." Kris said like a father scolding his children.

"Hahaha. You kidding Kris hyung? You were so impatient with the answers back then. Hahaha." Chen said while laughing.

"Yah! Yah! I'm just telling what's right! I was just in need back then, OKAY?!" Kris suddenly yelled.

The whole cafeteria looked at us. And we were all just like

D________o

And then we laughed.

As we are enjoying the happy atmosphere, I saw a familiar keychain from Chen's bag.

"Chen Oppa! Where did yo get that?! Who gave that to you?" I asked, not looking away from the keychain. 

"Ahh, Anieyo. No one gave it. I bought it. Waeyo?" he asked and he seems to be a little curious.

"Omo! Can I just have it? I really want that so bad. I saw that once in a mall but I had no time too look at it closely because I'm in a rush. When I came back, they said it was already out of stuck and it just had limited numbers. You know how much I love Pororo. T.T Please oppa? Pretty please?" I said while doing an aegyo.

"HAHAHHAHHA. Stop it Joo Chan! OMO! Your aegyo! Pffft! HAHAHA. Stop! Jebal! AHAHA." Chen said while laughing out loud.

I was kinda pissed off. It's okay even if he'll laugh at me like a thousand times but uggh! I just can't accept that I'M INLOVE WITH THIS MEAN PERSON! 

"Jongdae-ah! Will you please stop laughing at Joo Chan? She's talking to you politely and then you'll act like that towards her?!" Luhan said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I. Just. Can't. Control. It. HAHAH. I've never seen her aegyo for such a long time." Chen said, still, laughing out loud.

"Fine! I'll just find one! No matter what! I'll find a Pororo keychain with a matching Petty keychain! You selfish troll! Hmpp!" I raised my voice already cause I was really pissed off. What's  wrong with my aegyo?! Argh! 

Good thing the bell rang right after my rant in front of Chen. I guess he is now feeling guilty of what he did. I know he's a troll but uggh, to laugh at me at  a public place? That is his worst joke! 

*Chen's POV*

I was kinda guilty of what I did to Joo Chan. It was kinda embarassing for her part but it's the only way. The only way.

To relieve myself, I went to my drawer and got two sheets of tissue paper. 

Dear Joo Chan,

I'm sorry if I did that to you. It was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter