Chapter 1

When Things Get Complicated

Cecilia's POV

It had been four years since I slept with Jay and four years since I last saw him in person. Of course I have my constant reminders of that day. Every year my family gets closer to discovering that me and Jay slept together. It had been an amazing night. The kind of night where it seemed nothing could go wrong, and it was true. Nothing went wrong until the next morning. My first time making love to the man I have been in love with for the past 5 years, and the only man i have ever slept with. 

I have to be strong and I think now is the right time to move on. It has been three years and my children needed a mother who would not get sad from time to time. I know my children had noticed that I get sad during certain times like during Jay's birthday or their birthday or Christmas. My kids were now my whole life. At least I will always have a part of Jay with me always. My babies Jay, Ky and Jamie were the best kids a mother could as for. 

They could walk and talk. Soon they were going to ask why their dad isn't with them when they start pre-k. My family and friends have helped me along the way. Ky which my second baby was name after took the role as their father even though they understood he was not their father along with my other friend Luan who the kids called their apps. Ky's girlfriend and my best friend,Hang, has been great help with the kids too. 

They helped get me get a job where I could work from home and the pay was good enough for me to support my children alone financially. The job was based on my schedule and not on others which helped me spend time with my babies which I find as necessary. The only downside is that now I have to move to Korea because apparently I was the only person who could handle the job. I was going to have to leave most off my family in the Stated while I moved to Korea with my kids and my best friend Luan. I just hope I don't regret my decision of accepting this job.