Chapter Eight

Loving You Until The Day I Die Version Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

8 First Kiss      

 
Donghae's pov:

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, so I decided to go downstairs to get a couple of water for my dry throat. I poured the water into my cute mug and drank from it. As i was drinking, i started to cough out blood again. I went to get a tissue to wipe my mouth so that Eunhyuk won't see. I hurry and went back to sleep next to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk's pov:

When I woke up, I saw that Donghae was still sleeping. I decided to not to wake him up until I make breakfast for him. I notice his mug was filled with water inside, and I notice there was blood on a tissue in the garbage can. I knew he wasn't feeling well, I didn't know that it is getting worst. How many more days does he have left? I am worry so I called Kibum. 

****

"Kibum?"

"Yes what do you want? I am busy." Kibum said.

"With Siwon? Heh anyway I am scared, how many days does Donghae have left?"

"Lemme check..." he said.

"10 days left. I am sorry but I can't help him. I am still trying to figure out what's wrong with his DNA." Kibum said.

"I have been having dreams about Siwon, can I talk to him?"

"Okay." he said.

"Hello? Eunhyuk?" Siwon said.

"Hey, um I know you're a physic so can you help me?"

"I already told you didnt i? In your dreams what you have to do?" he said.

"How did you that?"

"The dream world is always connected. Hmmm mmmmhmmm. Sorry bye, Kibum is getting pissed." he said and hanged up.

I was still worry but then I notice Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter