Chapter Twelve

Loving You Until The Day I Die Version Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

12 Our Future      

 
Eunhyuk's pov:

I am totally exhausted from being chased by Donghae. In the end I let him catch me and then he kicked my baby Hyuk. Making me roll on the floor for 30mins in pain. When he realize my pain, he helped me up. It was hurting like hell, god doesn't he want kids?

...

...

I checked the time it is 1:00 in the evening. Hmm we slept for quite a bit didn't we. I looked at Hae, I realize something is wrong with him. He is pale, and his skin was icy cold.

"Hae?"

"Hmm?"

"You're so pale."

"I know but I feel fine. Not sick at all."

I called Kibum and he told me that was the angelblood. It will cause him to look like a sick person but he is totally fine. He will know when angelblood runs out because his organs will start to bleed and he will cough out a lot of blood. Then Siwon started to talk. He said maybe Kibum can be right but he has never seen angelblood killing people. He said when Hae dies, he will vanish like the wind. Then he said Grant his wish, vanish into the wind. Falls the sakura. Time will show you a path to him after the stars is at the right location. Then he hung up.

What was he talking about?

"Hyukkie?" he said, with a worried look.

"Hae, don't worry you're fine."

He smiled at me, but deep in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter