Chapter Twenty One

Loving You Until The Day I Die Version Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

21 Future      

Eunhyuk's pov:

When I woke up, I looked at Donghae who is sleeping peacefully. I touch his face, it was icy cold. I felt his heart, beating at a normal rate. So why is he icy cold? Then I realize I had the air condition on. I hugged him and he stirred in his sleep. He rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Morning."

"Morning." he said, and lean closer to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, a bit cold." he said, putting his head under my chin.

I kissed his forehead and we laid in bed for hours. It felt like forever and we could continue if my stomach didn't rumble. Donghae laughed at me. I am going to miss his laugh, it was so beautiful and sounded so sweet.

"I will cook for you." he said, and were about to get up but I pulled him back down on the bed. I am now on top of him, I look at his deep brown eyes and saw a world. A world where we were laughing at something. Holding hands and then I saw two graves. I didn't understand the hidden meaning behind it. I blinked and saw that Donghae's face was only inches from mine.

"Hmm...what's wrong?" he asked.

"No reason."

"Let's go see Siwon and Kibum today." he said.

"Why?"

"My death. I want to know more." he said.

"Alright."

...

I drove him to Siwon's shop. It was like they knew we were coming. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter