Chapter Ten

Loving You Until The Day I Die Version Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

10 Sleeping Angel      

 
~At home~

Eunhyuk's pov:

Donghae is sleeping peacefully and I always love imagining him being a sleeping angel. He reminds me of an angel from heaven and that one day heaven will take him away from me. He might never wake up from his sleep. Doesn't it hurt knowing that the person you love will die soon?

Donghae stir from his sleep, rubbing his eyes cutely and smiled at me. His smile was gentle and bright like the sun.

"Good morning Hae."

"Good morning Hyukkie." he said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Are you hungry?"

He nods.

"Do you want chocolate milk and pancakes?"

"Yes!" he said and ran into the bathroom to wash up.

I went downstairs and made pancakes. After Hae came down, the pancakes were done. I placed them on the table and poured a glass of chocolate milk for him and a glass of strawberry milk for me.

"Thank you!" he said, and started to eat.

We ate without much talking and suddenly I had this thought. I should take him to the amusement park!

"Hae, let's go to the amusement park today."

"Why?" he asked.

"Let's just go on a date once in a while."

"Okay." he said and went upstairs to get dressed.

I washed the dishes and went to get dressed as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter