Chapter One

Loving You Until The Day I Die Version Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

1 The Beginning        Eunhyuk lived a happy life with his family forgetting about his boyfriend Donghae. Donghae on the other hand was waiting in the park while it was raining outside. He is scared to go get an umbrella incase Eunhyuk comes. He looked at his phone 10:40p.m. Eunhyuk has forgotten about their promise. A promise they made a year ago. He texted Eunhyuk:You forgot about our promise, but I will remain here. Waiting for you even if i die here...alone. Never will i forget about our love, one day you will look at me. Remember our promise from one year ago.Eunhyuk looked at his phone and saw that Donghae sended his message. He replied.What promise? Donghae got really upset and started to cry as he type the message in.You promise to meet me in the park today. You never came. My death will be your cost. Goodbye my love Eunhyuk. ~Donghae.

Donghae's pov:

After sometime of waiting, I knew my heart knew that he wasnt going to come. I was soaking in rain. I miss this place, I miss the fact I first fell in love with him under this tree...a cherry blossom.

I started to walk back home, every step hurts. A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step. I took the first step. He forgot about our promise; I started to cough and cough. I called Kibum saying that I was probably sick.

I decided to go there for a check up. I coughed and coughed so much that blood came out of my mouth. What's this? Blood? I try to run but I slipped and cut my knee.

"Eunhyuk..."

I felt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter