Chapter 20 : Confession ( LAST CHAPTER )

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

More balloons flew up with different banner and she read it one by one.

"That's right, look here Song Ji Hyo"

"Look here, the lady I love"

Ji Hyo couldn't help but smiled looking at the banner, this time another balloon flew up.

"Yes, that's right smile wider"

"I will never let that beautiful smile fade. Never."

"Now, walk one step forward whenever you see a sentence."

#Flashback Episode 18 of Running Man(Based on real episode. Do watch RM EPISODE18 for better effect)#

 This episode was filmed on a cruise. The male members was asked to confess to a girl and if the girl chooses them, the pair gets Running Ball which helps them a lot to avoid the punishment at the end of the show. It was Gary's turn. He decided to do a little confession to Ji Hyo in able to win her heart. "Show me your hand." he said. "Whenever I say a sentence, bend a finger." he said. "Song Ji Hyo, bend a finger." he said to her and she bends her thumb. "Ji Hyo,  bend" she bends her second finger. "The prettiest lady who is standing in front of me, bend a finger." he said. "Spending 100 days with me, put down a finger." he said his last sentences and she is left with one finger standing upright. He held out a ring from his pocket and put them on but it ends up being a comedy love line as the ring is too small to fit her finger.

< A picture from Episode 18 :)

#End of flashback #

Another bunch of balloons flew up

"Song Ji Hyo, walk a step forward." she slowly stood closer to the window

"Ji Hyo, walk." she walk a little again. 

"The prettiest lady ahead of this balloon, walk a step forward." this time she stood even closer to the window, only few gaps more to be directly in front.

"Willing to spend your life time with me, walk forward." she is completely in front of the window and she could see the garden right below. To her surprise, the garden was covered with rose's petals in a shape of love and of course, her namja-chingu(boyfriend) standing in the middle smiling to her. 

*ring ring*

The phone in her pocket rang and she picked up still in shock."Surprised?"Kang gary grinned at her while speaking through the phone. "Oppa....what are you up to? Jinjja..." she was shocked and didn't know what to reply. "Let me present you..a better surprise." he hung up the phone. "Wae-" she curiously speaks to Gary who is standing at the garden. Someone called her from the back and she turned. A guy wearing suit and tie offered his hand out to bring her somewhere. "Come, Princess of Kang Gary." he said and pulled her out of the house. As she stood out of the house she saw people standing in line holding Monday Couple's photo since 3 years back along the corridor. One by one, she carefully rewind back their memories as she walk past the corridor. First conversation, first confession, first hug, and every single of their moment was there. She can never forget how much of happiness she has experienced ever since Gary appeared in her life. It has been so long they were together. She  finally reached the garden and now, it is only the two of them left. Gary stood in front of him,smiling in the middle of the petals of flower. She was obviously shocked and no words could escape from . Gary invited her in to the heart-shaped petals.

  "To, the longest woman I've been in a relationship with...If Monday couple is counted."he laughed after listening to his weird sentence.

"Song Ji Hyo, the woman I love. Not just ordinary love but the super super super love." he cutely says with his own style making her giggle a little. "I, Kang Gary might not be the perfect guy like how fairy tales had but I will do my best to be the most charming in your eyes. I, Kang Gary might sometimes be a little bad tempered but I will never forget that in everything I do, Ji Hyo comes first. I, Kang Gary might not be romantic all the time but I can promise my love for you will never lessen. I, Kang Gary might not be the best husband a woman needs but I know I'm the best for you, Song Ji Hyo. Living for great 35 years on this earth, writing love lyrics expressing myself through songs, I've finally found the dream girl I've been looking for.  Miss Song, I, Kang Gary , standing here today no matter what answer I get, wanting to tell you that I want you to walk the rest of your life with me. Through sadness or happiness, In health or sickness and walk with you through up and down. Will you...." he slowly said and took out a box from his pocket. "Marry me?" he knelt down with one of his leg and opened the tiny jewellery box, and as expected, a ring was inside.

   "Omo..." her tears was already rolling in her eyes by that time. She covered and stared at him for awhile. "Marry Him!" suddenly a voice shouted from the back. She turned around to see who was it. Jae SukHahaJong Kook, Kwang SooSuk Jin and lots of their other friends including Ji Hyo's parents gathered around Gary,each holding a heart shape balloon. "Take your time to decide. I will never mind kneeling down for a thousand years because you're worth it." Gary said with his charming smile again.

"Oppa...." she calmed herself and began speaking.

"Sorry....." she said and they were all shocked. Gary's smile faded upon hearing her apology.

"I would be really sorry if I say no. YES YES! I WANT TO HAVE YOU KANG GARY!" she shouted in joy and jumped on top of Gary and hug him,making the rest in awe. "No wait! The ring is rolling away." Gary accidentally dropped the ring while hugging her and all the people gasped,letting go their balloons making a beautiful scene in the sky but non of them could enjoy it. They spent the rest 10 minutes looking for their wedding ring and at least the sharped-eye Jong Kook found it behind the bushes.

"Well, perhaps our love can only end in a humoured way." Gary said while all of them laugh.

 


 

3 years later

"Jagiya(Honey)..why are you always full of surprise." Ji Hyo speaks with her eyes covered by Gary's hand. " Alright, I'm letting it go. 3,2,1" he said and slowly opened his hands. "Happy 3rd Anniversary jagiya." he speaks when she sees a huge bouquet of roses with a candlelight dinner prepared by Gary. "999 roses, which means my love will last till the end of time. SaranghaeJi Hyo." he cheekily said. "Kang Gary..saranghae.." she smiled and hugged him. "Shall we have our dinner now? This is Kang Gary's best dish!" he said while praising himself. They ate the special meal and cuddled each other while watching the shining stars through the window. It was their 3rd year being married and 6th year being together since Monday Couple started but their love never lessen. While they were cuddling, Gary stared at Ji Hyo and gave her the weirdest smile.

"Shall we have a baby now?" he said and smirked, she replied with a shy smile. 

[END OF STORY] 


Author's Note : YAYY! There goes my first fanfic! Hopefully the ending is good?IDK. But hey guys, i'm not gonna stop writing. Can you guys help me by commenting about this story and also, do leave a comment or your request regarding who or what fanfic you would like me to write(running man only) IF you want me to write. LOL! ANYWAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR and THANK YOU PEOPLE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!If it weren't for you guys, I would be so depressed and not write this anymore!