Chapter 14 : Double the Trouble

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

To : Gary 

Oppa...I totally had a great time today! Thanks for teaching me how to skate! Waiting for more! Goodnight, I Love You!

From : Jihyo

Jihyo immediately close her eyes after she tap on the 'send' button and fell asleep. She was surely tired.


 

*phone rings*

    Jihyo reluctantly open her eyes and picked it up without knowing who called. "Jihyo yah! Don't tell me you just woke up?Please hurry up! Where are you?" she blankly listen to her manager unnie shouting at her through the phone thinking why is she so angry early in the morning. " OH DAMN ! i'll be right there!" she hung up the phone and jumped off the bed. She totally forgotten she has a shooting today. She was probably too tired since she only reached home at 4 or 5 in the morning yesterday. She rush to her bathroom and took a glance on the clock, it is already 10, while she was suppose to reach at 9. Without picking proper attire and putting any make up on, she rushed over the the venue of the shooting. 

   " What's wrong with you? How can you overslept when you know you have an important shooting today?" her unnie blabber to her softly when she reach. " Jinjja mianhae unnie...I reach home really late yesterday.." she bow constantly apologizing to her. "You should have ask me to pick you up instead, at least I can call you an hour earlier." she sigh. " Director Park is really angry right now.." she continue. Jihyo sigh and slowly move towards the director. " Director Park, i'm really sorry for the delay." she softly say. " i'll forgive you this time, since you're never late. Jihyo-ssi, please, no more next time..you have to act like a professional." he started lecturing her to release his anger, while she stood there quietly nodding to him. The whole shooting was quiet and awkward since the director is angry, but luckily, in ended quickly.

   " Tell me, where did you went yesterday?" her manager unnie immediately ask her when the shooting session ends. " Just..I went to the skate park...with..Gary Oppa." she said with a guilty smile. " Seriously? the skate park makes you late today?" she sigh. " I really didn't mean to come late today." Jihyo pout telling her unnie. " I should morning call you everyday now..You're always a sleepy head." her unnie reply her. 

*beep beep*

The text came in while she was talking with her unnie.

To : Jihyo

Sorry for the late reply, Oppa just woke up. But still, glad that you enjoy yourself ! Wanna come again tonight?

From : Gary

Since Gary always goes to the skate park at night, Jihyo is often free. Besides,which girlfriend doesn't want to see his boyfriend everyday?

To: Gary

Sure sure sure! Pick me up again today? I'll be free at 6!

From : Jihyo

 


* ding dong*

  Jihyo just finished preparing herself to the skate park later and the door bell rang. "Oppa? You can just wait for me downstairs actually. I'm all ready" she saw Gary standing outside of her house tossing his car key. "No, let's stay home tonight." he casually walk in smiling. " Wae? Why changing plan all of the sudden?" she shock and stare at him walking towards the couch. " We can always skate some other time..I just feel like cuddling with you tonight." he smile cheekily. "you cheeky guy.." she said with a grin. 

    "So how was your day?" he pulled her closer to him. " Guess what, I overslept this morning. If my CEO were to find out this matter, I am in trouble" she sigh and started playing with her fingers nervously. "i'll talk to him" he randomly speak out. " Yah. You've gone crazy? Oppa, i'm serious." she got a little annoyed. "Arasso.. Mianhae...I thought it would cheer you up.." he replied in guilt. " You better not follow Oppa to the skate park anymore, incase if you're late again next time?" he suggested. 

Jihyo's POV

Does that mean I don't even belong to his lifestyle? I can't even sacrifice a little to spend time doing his stuffs. Why do I feel like we don't belong to each other now....

  "Maybe we don't even belong together.." she mumbled after thoughts came running in her mind. "Wae Jihyo yah, why are you like that?" he hurriedly pick up the remote control and off the TV as if he want to have a serious talk with her. "Not skating with me doesn't mean you can't be with me right?" he look at her and slowly touch her cheeks. Without knowing why is she acting like that, Jihyo unintentionally cried. She didn't know why her tears started rolling down her cheeks and embarrassed, she buried her face in Gary's chest. " Are you ok Jihyo yah..tell Oppa what's wrong?" he was shocked and immediately hug her tightly. "Oppa...nothing..I just feel so useless sometimes, for thinking stupid and childish things.." she said between her sobs. "You know Oppa will always love you right?" he patted her lightly, which somehow made her cry louder. 

Jihyo's POV

"You know Oppa will always love you right?" Gary Oppa said to me.I didn't know what's going on, i felt so heartbroken suddenly. Of myself. Of my thoughts. Of my action. I just needed to hug and cry in Gary's Oppa embrace that moment. I know Gary Oppa loves me a lot, but why does my feelings and action always does otherwise? I could have publicly announce our relationship if I trusted him more.. but..stupid me..what am i hesitating.. I just feel so....stupid. And sorry for him...

"Just  cry as much as you want.. Your man is here" he silently said again. Maybe letting her release her stress by crying is the best way now. The pain in Gary's heart too, was indescribable. He could not stand seeing his girl suffer like that though he didn't know why. After Jihyo has finally stop, Gary slowly lift up her head and touch her swollen eyes. " Oppa is sorry I couldn't protect you." he said and lightly kiss her eyes. "What exactly happen Jihyo yah?" she ask her again. "Ani Oppa...I feel like i'm not good enough for you. Just that." she tell him and avoided his eye contact. " You should know you're always perfect enough for me." he gently put her head down on his chest again. "Oppa.." she said and buried her head in his chest again. 

"Oppa will stay here with you tonight..just sleep and rest ok?" he said and lifted her up, bring her to her bedroom and lie her down. He lie down beside and spoon her to sleep. "Whatever it is..I will never never give up on you.." he whisper to her before she fall asleep.

 


     " Jihyo yah..time to wake up." a soothing voice can be heard waking her up. Upon opening her eyes, she knew it was her man, Kang Gary. As he promised, he is still lying beside her, protecting her. She never felt better. "If only you can stay with me every night." she smile and kiss his cheeks lightly as a 'present' for being her reliable 'Gary-Guard'.

      " I could if you want" he smile back to her. " You have schedule later right? Go get ready!" he dragged her off the bed and she follows obediently. Gary randomly scroll through the latest news on his phone while waiting for Jihyo and a news caught his eyes.

"Uh Oh...Double trouble.." he opened his mouth wide apart and choked. He knew something big was going to happen.

[End Of Chapter 14]


Author's Note : Sorry guys for taking such long time to update. But I plotted the story after every chapter ends so it needs time. Anyway, how was the story so far? Sorry if its kinda...uh...bad or anything. :(