Chapter 11: The trip

Monday Couple...or should we say everyday?

    Things went on like how it does normally for few weeks, and the only time Gary and Jihyo can spend their time together is during the Running Man filming or when Gary pay a visit to her house during her off days. Despite having to hide their relationship, they still enjoy every moment spent with one another. They gradually became more open in every episode of Running Man and doing things which couple normally does on screen so it wouldn't be obvious.

    It is few days before Gary, Jihyo,Jong Kook, Haha, and Suk Jin leave to Singapore for their fan-meeting. This trip to Singapore is Jihyo's first time following them for a fan-meeting. She's also really nervous as Gary is going there too. This is their first trip to other country after being in a 'relationship'. Her manager unnie specially cleared her schedule few days before the flight to give her sometime preparing her things and practice her performance with Gary,for the fans.


* Ding Dong *

" Oh! Must be Gary Oppa!" Jihyo skipped happily to the door upon hearing the doorbell. "Mongji~~~" Gary called with a cheesy voice as soon as she open her house door. " So are you prepared for the performance at Singapore? Have you practice the lyrics of the song we're about to sing?" he asked immediately after stepping in the living room. " Oppa, I don't even need to practice, the song we're singing is your song right? I knew all your song." she replied proudly with her tongue sticking out. "Good girl ! You deserve a popo(kiss)" he reply her while walking towards her direction to kiss her. "Yah! In your dreams !" she push his face with her palm laughing hardly. Gary just blankly shrug his shoulder, acting as ignorant as possible. "Oh, MongJi yahOppa's going to Singapore tomorrow, a day earlier than you. My friends have plan on that day. So you'll going with the rest of them the next day okay?" he tell her upon remembering it. " Arasso Oppa, don't worry about me." she smiled. They spend time together and chat endlessly before Gary leaves Korea as Jihyo has no job that few days.

           The next day, Gary left Korea as he said and checked in the hotel the organizer prepared. He patiently wait for Jihyo's arrival and promise to meet her at the hotel as soon as she arrive.

To : Jihyo

Mong ji~ Take care of yourself during the journey here. And there will be a lot of fans waiting at the airport. Please don't let them squeeze you until you flatten. You can't be any thinner. Haha! Goodnight girl. I Love you.

From : Gary

He sent her a message before sleeping. " It's gonna be a long hour while my Mongji arrives." he sighed to himself at the empty hotel room. Meanwhile, Jihyo at Korea, receive his message an hour later due to the distance difference. " Ahhh! Gary Oppa's text." she happily read it and quickly force herself into bed as times always tick faster when we sleeps.

*alarm rings*

"Ah....it..s...early.. " Jihyo reluctantly wake up and prepare herself for the flight.
  
    She meet up with the rest of the Oppa at the Incheon Airport. "WowwJihyo is early today! You're excited aren't you?" Jongkook  as she reach half an hour earlier. "What do you mean Oppa! I'm always on time" she replied him making the rest of them laugh. Jihyo and the rest then board the plane. After a long journey of flight,they finally reach Singapore's Changi Airport. Indeed,Gary was right. There were hundreds or even thousands of fans gathered at the airport waiting for their arrival. She was shock of the huge crowd.

     They barely squeeze through the waves of human and board on the car prepared to the hotel. It took them about forty five minutes to the hotel and they're all given the room keys as soon as they reach.

     "Room 602,yeapJihyo look at the number plate on the room door to confirm it is her room then slot in the room card. Their rooms were all on the same floor and she manage to get the biggest room as she is the only girl. She ran in and started bouncing happily on the bed. She then ran to the balcony to enjoy the great scenery of Singapore. "Ah! Nice place!" she mumbled to herself staring at the beautiful city. "Oh Jihyo yah!" suddenly a voice came from the left side of her balcony. She turn her head and saw Gary sticking out his head from the balcony next door. "Oh Gary Oppa!Your room is beside mine?Hahaha! Your head look so hilarious right now!"she giggled loudly when she saw only his head popping out from the walls. "You didn't even give me a text saying that you've reach....oh wait" he replied her and suddenly pull back his head and ran somewhere.

*ding dong*

    She smiled hearing the door bell rang knowing that It would be Gary. She ran at her fullest speed towards the door and open it. "Oppa!" she jump and hug him excitedly, her whole body hanging onto him like a koala bear. Gary hug her back and slowly carry her in to her room and the door shuts. "I miss you Oppa!" she said and slowly move her head away from his shoulder while both hands tightly holding his neck. He interlock both of his hands around her waist to support her,as she clasp her legs tighter on him. "I miss you too" he smiled and give her a peck on the cheeks. Then Jihyo hug him tightly again,leaving no gap between them. He move them towards the balcony and sits on the sofa placed outside.

     Jihyo sit on Gary's lap while they both faced each other. "Tiring flight huh?" he gently ask while touching her face. " A little,but the fans in Singapore really welcome us warmly!"she replied in joy. "Looks like you didn't get thinner squashed by them." he smiled and slowly moving his hands down to her waist and pat on her flat tummy to see if she gets thinner. "Stop joking Oppa."she laughed and hit him on the chest. They talked endlessly like best friends and cuddled one another like first love. Gary enjoy listening Jihyo voice and always pay attention to what she says. They were probably overjoyed that moment and forgot the time.

     " Jihyo yah! We're suppose to gather at the lobby for the press conference later! We better hurry." Gary suddenly remembered. " OmoPali pali..." she stood up and both of them literally ran down to the lobby. " Something fishy is going on! " Haha said when he saw them running down together. They running man member love to tease them, the guys all knew they both has something for one another but they just didn't know that they actually are dating already.

       They all took a van to the venue of the press conference. The reporter were all asking Jihyo question as it is the her first time following the rest of them for the 'Race Start' fan meeting. " Jihyo, what was your feeling when Gary kissed your face during the last episode?" one of them asked during the press conference. She was certainly worried of what to answer. What if her answer leads to some unwanted rumours. " I guess... It was good." she accidentally said her true feelings out. Her answer made the rest of them, Jong Kook, HahaSukjin and even Gary stood up and gave her a standing ovation. They were all very happy that she actually admit she likes it. She laugh embarrassingly. Her face was clearly blushing. They all then sit down and Gary gave her a little stare when he sit. The whole press conference ends quickly and it was great.

      " Anyone wants to join me tonight, to the club?" Gary ask as soon as he enters the car. They always goes to club at the midnight whenever they travel to new places. "I'm tired.You guys enjoy" Jong Kook replied and Haha nod along as a sign of decline. " I'm going !" the eldest Suk Jin Hyung happily replied. " Jihyo, you want to come along?" Gary softly ask her behind and hold her hand as they're seated at the back of the seven seat van. " i'll let you know later. If i can wake up from my nap...perhaps i'll go." she softly replied.

        They all proceed to their own room as soon as they reach the hotel, except for Gary, who went out with his friends for a city tour at Singapore. Ji Hyo couldn't sleep for long and woke up few hours later from her nap. " Oh! I'm still in time to go to the club with Gary and SukJin Oppa." she said staring at the wall clock.

To : Gary

Oppa, where is the club located at. I'm meeting you there :)

From : Jihyo 

     Gary quickly reply her text and tell her the location. She took the hotel cab to the club and the rest of them was waiting for her there. They drink, dance and relax them self there. As Jihyo was not so good in dancing, she just enjoy her time there by staring at Gary dancing cooly on the dance floor. Suk Jin went back earlier afraid that he might overslept tomorrow. "Don't party too hard you guys. Take care." he remind the juniors again before he leave. Gary dance for about one hour and went back to have a few shot with Jihyo. Unknowingly, they drank a lot beer. Jihyo doesn't really goes to the club often, gets drunk faster than Gary does. While Gary is still conscious, he quickly carry her and called the hotel cab to go back. He hold her to her room.

     Jihyo gave up walking as soon as she reach her doorstep and Gary naturally carry her into her room. He put her down on her bed as prepare to leave. 

      "Oppa...Don't leave" Jihyo held his hand before her could step away from her. His feel his body burning, with desire. He was already very drunk by that time. He turn back and move closer to her.

[ End of Chapter 11] 


Author Note : Okay guys, thanks for the support ! And the fact that both of them actually went club together during their visit to Singapore was actually true. I was just making the rest of the story I imagine :D