Chapter 6

Love Box
14 July 2012... at your house... Almost a year you leave him.He always spend his time with Jun Hyung. If he go to coffee shop, he will sat your favourite spot.He always wear clothes that you always want him wear.Sometime s visit him and give some courage to him. One day,he clean things in bedroom. Suddenly he found a box under your bed. He know your handwriting. You write "Love Box" on that box. He open it and found some letters and pictures of you and him. He saw a red book in that box. He open it and read it.. 17 January 2009... Dear Chichi... Yesterday... Seungri ask me to make a promise that I will love him forever.. and my answer is yes... I will never betray my promise and yesterday also.. eerr.. let be our secret ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... - ______ He smile when you write about your become his girlfriend... he open the next page... 12 December 2010 Today is oppa birthday... I give him purple shirt as birthday present... he really happy when I gave him haha... he so cute like a baby panda - ____ He shed his tears and slowly open the next page... 25 January 2011 Today is my birthday. Im really happy because my lovely hubby give me a chocolate cake and a birthday kiss kkk~~... Im really grateful to have him in my life... - ____... His tears falling down and the tears drop on that diary. He open the last page... 26 June 2011 Im so tired... my tummy look like a balloon... I already pregnant for 7 months... I always hold my laugh if saw oppa funny and angry face at the same time when I make a mess in the living room... but he will kiss me if I pouting... I love you oppa!!! And our kid too.. doctor said I will get baby boy.... OMG!! Cant Wait!! ^^ - ______ He close your diary and crying heavily. "____... I miss you.. I miss to kiss you... I miss your silly act.. I miss everything about you... I love you... always and forever... No one can take over your place in my heart" He crying and kiss your diary. "I will take care of this... our "Love Box"... I will keep all our memories in here"