Chapter 3

Love Box
From that day... you and him became very close. Sometime he spend his day in your house. He will bring you around the park and Seoul. It already 2 years you become his friend. When you near him.. you feel so happy and he so proctective. When you sad... he will give you same advise. You know you love him but you just kept it in your heart. You know he just want be your friend not more than that. 16 January 2009...At your house... You feel shocked when someone holding your hands."____!!" "Yeah..." "What are you thinking?" "Nothing oppa..." "You lying.." "It truth... nothing" "okay okay... so how you doin?? Im so busy with my schedule.. sorry" "it okay... I understand... Im not your girlfriend... why I need to mad at you?" "Girlfriend??" "Ehh.. nothing.. nothing..." "____.." "Yes??" "Can you promise something to me?" "Okay.. I try" "I want you promise..." "Promise..." "Promise that you will love me.. forever?" "A-are you jo-joking?"" "Im not... Can you promise?"" "I-I promise..." you look down and blushing. He lift your chin up and kiss you passionately. You feel his kiss very sincere to you. He pull away and kiss your forehead. "Listen here... I loved you once,I love you still,I always have,I always will..." "Me too" He smile and kiss your blushing cheeks for 15 minutes. "Why you so blushing?" "Im shy..." "Hey!! Dont be too shy because you already be my baby... so should we?" "Should what?" "You know..." "Ya!! Isnt that too fast?" "I will wait for you untill you're ready" "Im okay... Im just nervous" "Dont worry...although it so fast and our first time...but I will make you remember it as our sweet memories" "O-okay..." He hold your cheeks and kiss you roughly. That night is the first night you with him.