Chapter 5

Love Box
16 March 2011... in a clinic... "Are you sure,doctor?" "Yes.. congratulation!!" "Thanks doctor!!" That doctor just smile at you both. You shed your tears. You pregnant for 3 months. When you back home,he ask you to sat and prepare some foods for you. You want to laugh when look at his face but you know,he really happy. "Oppa.. sit here" "yes??" "Oppa... will you promise that if I go from this world.. you give a lot of love and take care of our child??" "Hey!!! Dont say that... I dont like you said that" "But you promise right?" "I promise baby... now take some rest okay?" "Okay..." You laying down and put your head on his lap. He caress your cheeks untill you fall asleep. "I love you dear... and I always will..." He touch your tummy and kiss your forehead. I 6 months 10 days later.... 26 August 2011 "Oppa!!! I want that ice-cream.." "Can you be patient?" You pout when he said that. He giggle and kiss your pouting lips. "Ya! Everyone look at us... your fans will be mad..." "Dont worry.. I have 2 bodyguards..." "Yeah..." You slowly caress your big tummy. You know he is the best father for your child. You know if you gone,he will take care of your kid. "Baby... dont think too much.." "Oh okay... Arrggh!!" You scream very loud because it really hurt. "____!!" "Oppa... our kid... Im going to giving birth" He shocked and carried you immediately. He drive the car so fast untill reach the hospital. "Slow down... relax..." "Arrggh... faster!!" The nurse bring you into labour room. Seungri accomapany you in the labour room. "Oppa.. forgive me... please take care of our child if I gone" "Dont say like that please?? You and me will take care our baby together... and I forgive you" He kiss you softly to make you relax. The doctor ready to take your baby. "Breath in and push" "Arrghh!!" "Push again" "eerrkk... it hurt oppa!!" "Baby... please..more!!" "Aarrghhh!!" "Congrats Mr Seungri... you got baby boy" "Really?? Baby..." He look at you. You laying down without move. "Baby!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" "Sir... you have to wait at outside. We have to check your wife." "No!!" "Please sir" He walk out and wait for 20 minutes. The doctor came out with a sad face. "Doctor... how my wife?" "We already make our best but.. God love her more... She passed away after giving birth" He very shocked untill he cant stand steadily. He sat on the floor and crying heavily. "Sir... dont be like this.. you have to move on... now you have your son... give him a lot of love like you love your wife" "Thanks doctor" The nurse show him your baby. "Son.. I will call you Jun Hyung because your mom want that name if we got baby boy... Lee Jun Hyung" He hold your baby and met you in the labour room. "Baby... our child... Lee Jun Hyung... I will take care and love him as my promise to you" He put your son beside you. He kiss your lips and forehead for last time. "Wait for us okay ?" He caress your cool cheek.