2.

Just Tell Me

 

"My day's been pretty good! I made some new friends. Doyoon, this is Alie and this is Ann. Have you met them before?" Sabrina says as she introduces us.
"No, they don't seem familiar. Oh wait, Ann? Yeah, I know Ann. Hi Ann, how was your summer?" Doyoon asks as I lift my head slowly.
"It was..erm...good. And yours?" you reply awkwardly.
"It was great! Had lots of fun. Well I got to run, I'll see you after school Sabrina. Bye Alie. Bye Ann. Nice to see you guys again," Doyoon said as he left with a cheesy smile.
"Oh hey, bell's almost going to ring. We got to get to class," Alie says as she checked her new watch.
'Wait, when did she get that watch? Or from who?' you ask yourself, 'Oh well, as long as she's happy with everything then everything should be okay.'
- After School -
"Ahhh~ relaxing first day back isn't it?" Alie says as you guys walk to the front of the school.
"Mmm, I guess so... I think Doyoon forgot about last year," you replied.
"You're still thinking about him? Girl, he's not worth your time. But if he really means a lot to you, then I guess the best thing for you do to is go up to him and talk to him about it. Or at least, that's what I would do," Alie says as she checks her new watch," But hey, I have to go meet with someone. I'm sorry I can't really be there for you right now, bye Ann!"
"Is it a boy?!" you yell after her.
"MAYBE!" she yells back as she checks her watch again.
'Ugh, am I the only one who doesn't have a good love life or what,' you ask yourself as you continue walking.
Looking up, you spot Doyoon talking with his friends Seungcheol and Mingyu.
'Hmm.. maybe I should try talking to him about it? But what if it makes me seem desperate or annoying? Man...' you thought as you unconsciously walked towards his direction.
All of a sudden you bump into someone while you're staring at the ground. Once you look up, you see a tall person blocking the sun.
"Oh, sorry. Sorry, I'm sorry. Mingyu right?" you asked as he nods," I'm sorry Mingyu, super sorry."
He chuckles, "It's alright! Don't worry about it. It was just a little push, no big deal. No one died."
Suddenly he shifts a little to the side and staring straight at you is Doyoon. For a couple seconds you guys hold direct eye-contact for at least five full seconds until you look down, trying not to blush.
"Well, I'll get going now. Sorry again and sorry for bothering you," you apologize again.
"It's no problem Ann. See you later then," Mingyu responds.
'Uh... How the heck does he know my name? I'm pretty sure that was the first time I've talked to him,' you think as you walk away towards the entrance of your school, 'Oh wait! I was going to talk to Doyoon... Or well, should I still? Hm... nah, I think I'll just do it tomorrow.'
Finally you reach your house and to no surprise, no one's home as you unlock your door with your key. Setting all your stuff in the living you head to the kitchen humming to some random tune that came to mind.
"Food, food, food," you mumble to yourself as you open the refrigerator door.
Finally you just decide to go to the pantry and get out some snack and eat it.
You then head to your room and reach in your backpack for your binder. As soon as you open your binder a note slips out.
To your curiousness, you open the piece of paper and it reads:
"Hi Ann,
Don't worry. I didn't forget who you were. After you read this you should text me, my number is 1xxx-x2x-7xx.
I really did think about what happened on the last day of school. I just don't know how to address you on that situation. Hopefully you read this soon.
Thanks for being patient~
♥ ー Doyoon."
After reading the note, you get so many butterflies in your stomach you feel like you're just going to explode from all your feels and such. After fangirling for who knows how long, you finally decide to text him.
 
"Hi, is this Doyoon?"
 
After you clicked send, you laid on your bed, thinking about what he'll probably say or if that's even his number.
'Hopefully he replies with something good...'
 
 
 
_________
[A/N] Sorry, I haven't updated > <
& sorry, it's pretty short hahah.
bopefully you guys still like it~
I'm still super bad with writing fancies so.....
bear with me pls ;-; lloll
thanks for reading (:
like ;; comment ;; suscribe
whatever you feel like doing ~ lol.
& I'm still using my phone ... so yeah haha.