1.

Just Tell Me

- Flashback to Last Day of School -

"YAY! Summer's starting Ann! I am SO ready to go out and relax now," your best friend Alie yelled as you guys walked down the hall to your home room.
"Oh I know right, me too Alie...." you replied while thinking hard about something.
"Ok what's up Ann? It's the last day! Be happy!" Alie said as she noticed your mood.
"I'm just kind of nervous... Today, I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to tell him."
Alie flailed and squealed too loud for your liking, "OH MY GOSH ANN YOU'RE GOING TO CONFESS?! IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS. FINALLY THANK GOODNESS. GET IT GIRL!" 
Her loud voice was heard by almost everyone in the hallway and gained attention from most of the people around you.
"Alie! Shhhhhhh. Everyone heard you! Oh my...." you shushed her while everyone else is eyeing you guys.
"Oh, I'm sorry.. I'm just. You're finally going to tell him you like him?" she said a little quieter.
"Yes.... Well I'll tell you how it goes after school alright?"
"Okay! Fighting Ann!" Alie cheered you on as you guys separated into different rooms.
- After School on the Last Day of School -
You finally spotted him, the one you've been crushing on for almost 2 years now.
"Uh... Hey Doyoon. Can you uh, can we talk privately?" you nervously said as you lead the way to the back of the school roof.
"Oh, alright Ann," he smiled a cheesy smile and followed you.
"So what's up?" he asked casually.
"Oh, just uh. Nothing much," you replied with your head down, trying to hide your blush.
"Okay...sooo.... What's going on?" Doyoon asked in a playful tone.
"Oh haha, well I just wanted to say that... For the past two years,  I've liked you and well. I like you," you said very nervously. You slightly looked up to see his facial reaction and see him facing his back towards you.
"Oh. Uh, Doyoon?" you said to get his attention.
He turns around with a sweet smile on his face, "Yes?"
"I just kind of confessed... Can you.. Uh, say something back?"
"Well.. Um. I'm sorry Ann, but you're kind of younger than me... And just, I don't know Ann. Give me this summer to think about it. Ok? I'll tell you next year about what I think about you," Doyoon said with a straight face, losing his smile. Walking towards you, he gave you a side hug and went towards the front exit of the school.
- Flashback Ended -
'I cannot wait to see Alie again! She's finally back from the States. Ugh, hopefully she'll give me advice about how to approach Doyoon about what happened last year... Hopefully he remembers,' you think as you get changed into your uniform. Finally, you've stepped outside your house and started walking to school.
'So... If I see him, what should I say?' you ask yourself.
'What if he doesn't remember me... Or remember my confession... He probably will, it was the last day of school and everyone remembers the last day. He probably thought about me all summer, like he said he would,' you said to cheer yourself up. Soon you reached the entrance of your school.
"ANN! OVER HERE!" you heard a familiar voice, "HURRY UP OH MY GOSH!"
'That must be Alie...' you thought.
"STOP YELLING ALIE! EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU, NOT JUST ME." you yelled back.
Finally you guys run up to each other to give each other hugs.
"So Alie, how was the States? Any news? New boys? Cute, new boys?" you .
"Oh maybe just one... Just kidding! Not even. There are more cute boys here than over there, unfortunately," Alie replied, "but how about you? Met any boys while I was away?"
"Of course not! You know who I've been waiting for...." you said softly.
"Oh yeah... I remember. Have you seen him yet?" Alie asked.
"Um, nope," you answered," but what if I do? What should I say? It's going to be awkward. I'm too afraid to talk to him. If I say hi and he says hi back, then I'll just go silent. I don't know what to say."
Alie sighed, "It's not going to be that complicated! I'm sure he's going to remember and just tell you."
Right after Alie finished speaking, you saw a recognizable car pull up near the entrance of your school. You waited a while to see who was going to step out, and as soon as the door opened, a girl in her teens walked out of the back door and left it open.
'Oh I've never seen her before, why does her car look so familiar?' you ask yourself as the teenage girl waits near the car door.
Soon after the unknown girl reaches her hand in the car and helps pull someone else out.
'Wait, what...?' you ask yourself as the next person comes out of the car.
Alie soon saw what you were looking at, "Is that...? Isn't that Doyoon? Why's he with another girl? They don't look anything alike, so they can't be related...? And they're arriving together in the same car? Hmm..."
'She's so pretty...' you thought, 'what if they're arranged to get married or if they live together or what if they're dating? Didn't he say he would think about how he feels about me? I didn't know he would just toss me aside... Way to get my hopes up Doyoon...'
Finally, the bell rang for the first class so Alie and you walk to your homerooms to meet and greet your teachers.
- Lunch Time -
"So let's go find the table we sat at last year. Hopefully no one stole it yet," Alie says as you guys finished grabbing your lunches.
"Mm.. Alright," you replied with your mind somewhere else.
"Are you still thinking about that girl and Doyoon from earlier Ann?" Alie asks.
"Mm..what? Oh no, no. It's just, well. That girl, she's in my math class, gym, and English class. And she's so nice! And so smart. I wouldn't blame Doyoon for falling for her..." you answered as you guys spotted the table you were looking for were filled with new students. Looking around, you spotted the new girl from earlier sitting by herself.
"Oh, hey. Let's go sit with her," Alie suggested as soon as she saw who you were staring at.
"Okay..." you replied unenthusiastically. As you guys sat down next to her, she looked up from her food surprised.
"Hello, my name's Alie. Nice to meet you," Alie said with an eye smile.
"Oh.. Hi. My name's Eunji. But my American name is Sabrina... Call me whatever you want," she replied shyly.
"Hi Sabrina, I'm Ann. I think your in some of my classes, aren't you? And you're from America? That's so cool," you said as you sat down across from her.
"Yup.. I went to America to study for a couple years and my parents moved there for work, but now my dad wanted to send me back... So I'm now living with my dad's friend," explained Sabrina.
"Ah~ I see. Okay, that super cool," Alie said in awe, "I just came back from the States for summer vacation."
"Really? What a coincidence," Sabrina replied.
"So did you know anyone here before you came?" you asked.
"Sadly, no. Oh, wait, well when I moved into my dad's friend's house, he had a son that goes to our school. So technically I do," Sabrina answered with a cheerful smile.
"Oooh sounds interesting," Alie teased, "what's his name?"
"I heard that he's really popular and everyone here knows him... His name is Jang Doyoon. I would believe that everyone knows him too... because he's pretty cute," Sabrina said shyly.
"Yup, he's pretty famous around school campus. We know who he is," Alie replied.
"Here he comes now," Sabrina whispered excitedly.
'Oh no, what if he sits with us and talks to us... Does he think of me differently now? Or does he even remember me... Can I just go home now? He's coming towards us.. No, no, no, no. Turn! Turn Doyoon, turn! Oh gosh, please let me just disappear,' you thought to yourself as you put your head down on the table and try to hide.
After about two seconds pass, someone sits right next to you and a sweet, cheerful voice says, "Hey Sabrina! How's your first day so far?"