Final

Just Tell Me

 

"WHAT?! I don't want to jump! Don't even say that Doyoon," you yelled at him.
"That was supposed to be sarcastic! But we really are stuck! What are we supposed to do? Sit around, be cold, and wait? I don't think so. Let's yell from the roof, someone is bound to hear us," Doyoon says.
 
- In Classes Below You -
 
"Did you hear that?" Seungcheol whispered to his desk partner, Junghan.
"Hear what?" Junghan replies.
"Hmm... nothing I guess," Seungcheol says without certainty.
"CAN ANYONE HEAR US? OH MY GOODNESS, PLEASE HELP US SOMEONE."
"Okay, now did you hear that?" Seungcheol asked again.
"Uh no? Are you okay?" Junghan responds again.
"Oh... yeah, I guess it's just my imagination."
 
- Back on Rooftop -
 
"How is no one hearing us?! Oh my goodness, it's freezing up here," you shivered. "Class has started, I'm going to miss it, I'm going to have to catch up on the work, oh my goodness my mom going to kill me, and oh no..... what's worse is that Alie is going to kill me if she can't find me later! What am I supposed to do? I can't die like this. I'm too young to die, I haven't even experienced dating yet, I haven't had my first kiss, I haven't even met my ultimate bias yet! I can't die now! I haven't even lived," you say out loud panicking and ignoring Doyoon's attempts to try to calm you down.
"Ann! Slow down please, this is not the time," Doyoon said calmly.
'How could he be so calm at a time like this. What if we die?' you thought to yourself.
"We are not going to die, it's only the beginning of the day and I'm sure someone has to come up here sometime," he said as if he read your mind, "and here, take my blazer. It's not all that much, but it should keep you warm enough."
His gesture surprised you, "Oh, no thanks Doyoon, you can take it. I'll be alright, I'm probably just overreacting."
"No, take it Ann. I'll be fine, I'm not that cold actually. It feels nice outside right now and I don't want you getting sick," Doyoon persuaded with that perfect smile on his face.
"Oh.. okay, thanks Doyoon," you say shyly.
"No problem and you can call me oppa or Dodo, whichever one you want," he replied.
 
- About 2 More Hours Later -
 
'Ughhhh. I... I am so hungry,' you think to yourself, 'oh my, no stomach! Don't grumble. Don't make a sound. Doyoon is right there. Shhh, stomach no. No. Be quiet, please oh my god.'
You've spent the last two hours talking with Doyoon about the most random things and you guys both had a deep talk some of the time.
You told him about your life. How Alie's your best friend and you've never had a boyfriend before. Doyoon talked about his life too. How Seungcheol is his best friend and he's had only one girl friend before but it didn't end. You guys also talked about your favorite things, hobbies, family, school, and other friends. But for the past 5 minutes, which seemed more like 20, you both just sat next to each other, Doyoon closest to the door, and just listened to the wind blowing.
"Are you hungry Ann?" Doyoon asks.
Surprised as if he read your mind again, you reply quickly, "No, no. I'm fine. Are you oppa?"
"Mmm, kind of. But it's alright, I'll live," he said quietly.
"Why haven't we been found already? Does anyone care for us at all?" you think out loud.
"We will get saved one day..." Doyoon said tiredly.
"So... What should we talk about now?" you asked out of awkwardness.
"Well, I've always wanted to know... How long have you liked me?" Doyoon asked out of the blue.
"Oh. Um. For a while," you said slowly.
"Really? For how long?" Doyoon sounded interested in the subject.
"For a long while... Um, almost two years..." you replied quietly.
"Wait, what? I'm sorry I didn't hear you. Repeat please? How long have you liked me?" Doyoon said again.
"For about two years almost," you answered louder.
"Oh, wow. And you just now decided to confess to me about your feelings?" Doyoon asked.
"Um, yeah. It's not like you liked me anyways. So what was the use?" you replied gloomily.
"But, what if your assumption was wrong? What if I did like you, and you didn't know it? People say I'm a pretty good actor you know," he teased.
"Wait.... What?" you said, shocked.
"Uh, yeah. Since I saw you that first day you came to this school, I thought you were pretty cute. Then I saw you with your friend, Alie I think it was, and I saw you smiling and laughing and just by seeing you smile, I smiled along. Your laugh sounded so beautiful. And, well, you're beautiful Ann. But yeah, I didn't know you felt the same," he said a little unconfidently.
"Wait. What." you said again, still trying to figure out what was happening. You had a huge urge to pinch yourself to check if you weren't dreaming but it'd make you look weird, even if it was a dream.
"Yeah, I only wanted to make you wait because I wanted to test you. And I wanted to make sure I was ready for another relationship. Remember how I said my last one didn't end that well? She became super clingy, asking me why I didn't call her back after five minutes, why I don't answer her calls, why I take so long to reply to all her messages, she took up my guy friends' time with me, and would not leave me alone at all. I wanted to see if you we're patient, if you would wait and not try to contact me for my answer. But now that I know more about you, confessed to you, and told you how I really feel and why I did what I did, I feel like I can trust you more and well, I want you to know that I like you Ann, a lot," Doyoon stated again leaving you speechless. Your heart started to beat, fast. Afraid that he might be able to hear your loud heartbeat, you turn around, try to slow it down, and clutch onto your chest.
"Doyoon... I didn't know that you even liked me as a friend. I mean, you never talked to me. I thought you didn't even know I exsisted, and now you're here telling me what I would want to hear in my happiest dreams and just, Doyoon. Wow..." you said as you still try to believe this is all happening. All the coldness in the air stopped affecting you and you can feel your cheeks burning up.
"Before you say anything else Ann, I want to know something..." Doyoon says carefully.
"Um, yes Doyoon?" you reply.
"Will you, always, be the same as you are now? Will you change into a stranger?" Doyoon asks, having a pokerface on.
"Well, there's nothing really going on in my life that would change me into someone I'm not, so of course I wouldn't change. Why are you asking?" you answer.
"Oh okay, I'm just wondering because Ann, I want to start trying now. I want to make this relationship work out for the best. Will you be my girlfriend Ann? I promise that I won't hurt you, and even with my dreams, I'll still try to put you first. I mean, we're still young and we need to look at our future with adult eyes. But even with all this, I want to try to build a nice, easy-going relationship with you. So again, will you be my girlfriend Ann?" he says wearily, with a huge smile on his face.
"Doyoon. Of course! Oh my goodness, Doyoon. You're going to make me cry," you said as you chuckled from all the happiness just exploding in your heart.
"Oh, don't cry Ann! Please don't," Doyoon says worriedly as he sees you teary-eyed.
"It's okay, it's tears of happiness," you assure him.
Then all of a sudden you hear the door knob rattle.
"OH MY GOD did you see that? Is our savior finally here? Oh my goodness, now I'm really going to cry from happiness," you say.
"Finally," Doyoon whispers as he hugs you gently. "Oh my goodness Ann, you're freezing," he says as he ends up hugging you fully to keep you warm.
 
BAM
 
'The door... It's finally open,' you think to yourself as you try to smile in his smothering hug.
"WHOA THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN? I THOUGHT HE SAID SOMETHING BAD AND REJECTED YOU AND YOU RAN HOME CRYING. I WAS GOING TO KILL THIS KID! BUT AW! LOOK AT YOU ALL, YOU'RE HUGGING AND ALL THAT SWEET STUFF. New cute couple to kill my happiness. BUT FINALLY, YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER. YAY! CONGRATS ANN, INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING!" you hear this annoying loud voice that you've missed to death yell at the top of her lungs.
 
"Alie, you're crazy," Doyoon and you say simultaneously. After a couple seconds of noticing that you were both thinking the same thought, you all start laughing and head back down to the cafeteria.
'Ah.... Warm air, oh how I've missed you,' you think as you smile to yourself and as Doyoon slips his hand into yours, fitting perfectly
 
 
 
 
_____________
[A/N] Okay, I know. I kind of rushed it. & I'm really not all that good at writing ffs but I tried ;-; 
this was made for my friend Ann.
So I hoped you enjoyed it~
Doyoon is here bias in 17.
& Hansol is mine, woot woot.
my friends ship Meghan ((; LOL. ok
but thanks for reading (:
i've been updating on my phone because I feel like it's easier but I can't do pictures because it takes a lot of work.
If you guys haven't already, you guys should follow @/pledis17 on Instagram. :3
Sm17e forever ~
i love all my fam17y too (:
you guys should say hi sometimes you know? I feel like I only have a couple of kpop friends :// lol
ilyall ♥