Chapter 2 - HanHae Date/KyuSung Shopping Attraction

Intimate Note - The After Story (Coming Soon)

Donghae walked beside Hangeng enjoying his ice cream although he was still wondering why Hannie had asked him out on a date. It’s not that he was having a bad time, he was actually having fun; more fun than he’s had in a while. It was just weird that the elder would suddenly ask him out.

“Let’s go to the park.” Hangeng suggested with a smile, pointing to the recreational park across the street.

“Okay.” Donghae nodded, Hangeng grabbed his hand as they crossed the street. Hannie’s hand gripped Hae’s tightly, Hae thought it felt nice as he quickly finished his melting ice cream.

They found an empty swing set and each took a swing, Donghae started to push himself while Hangeng played with the golden sand beneath his shoes. The pair didn’t converse with each other as they were both occupied with their own minds.

Hangeng continued playing with the sand unsure of what to do next; he didn’t know what had prompted him to ask Donghae out on a date. The fluttering feeling in his stomach, he had only gotten it when he was with Heechul and now he gets it every time he looks at Donghae.

I like him but it’s way too soon to feel something this quick, Hangeng thought as he brushed sand off his jeans. He stared at the younger male, who was smiling as he swung higher on the swing. Hangeng felt his own mouth tilt upwards, he was glad that Donghae didn’t have that depressed look on his face, and instead he was his cheerful self.

Hangeng sighed, he felt so confused right now, he never thought Heechul would ditch him and he never thought he would start to feel something for someone else so quickly. What could be done in a situation like this?

Go with the flow and see where it leads or try to get Heechul back? Hannie groaned in frustration, relationships never worked out for him, he felt cursed to never have anything last.

I have to sort out my feelings, I don’t want to be confused anymore, he thought as he started to swing himself.

Donghae kept glancing at Hangeng as he swung up, the look on his face told him it was serious. He wondered if Hangeng is only just starting to feel hurt now, maybe he was having a delayed reaction.

He was never one to let anyone see his emotions or feelings, only Heechul had seen through his stone exterior and gotten him to open up to the members. Hae stopped swinging and let the momentum do it for him; he eventually came to a stop.

The sun was beginning to set, the sky painted in a mixture of pink, red and orange, Donghae dreaded going back to the dorms and seeing the lovebirds. How was he going to handle it?

He already kicked himself for his outburst at the photo shoot; another outburst would raise questions, questions he didn’t want to answer. A part of him wanted to be close to Hyuk, he missed being around him.

Their late night talks were always the highlight of them spending time together. Guilt swelled in Donghae as he recalled the look on Eunhyuk’s face when he pushed away the chopsticks.

He never thought in a million years that he was the one to wipe that precious gummy smile off Hyuk’s face.

Why should I feel guilty? He thought, his dense mind is what got us into this mess so why am I the guilty one?

The guilt turned into sadness, it hurt that he couldn’t tell Hyuk why he was acting this way. How could he say that he kept his feelings locked up because he didn’t want to ruin their friendship?

Hae regretted that he didn’t have the courage to confess to his best friend, he sighed and stood up; a little boy came up to him.

“Mr, are you finished on the swing?” The little boy asks, his big round blue eyes staring at him.

“Sure, go for your life.” Hae says giving the kid a smile and ruffling his hair.

Hangeng watched Donghae interact with the child, he had no doubt in his mind that one day Hae would be a terrific parent. Kids were just naturally drawn to Donghae, like bees to honey. They like him instantly, maybe because Donghae had that childlike innocence about him.

You can tell at first glance that he was a gentle soul, when Hangeng had first met Donghae, he thought he was dreaming. He’d never met anyone as pure as Hae; he was one of a kind.

Like an angel that should never be touched by the bad things, he should be loved and protected from it. Hannie noticed a little girl quietly standing in front of him, her gaze shifted from him to Donghae and back to him.

“Um... are you okay?” Hangeng asked kneeling in front of her, unsure of what to do. The little girl nodded and pointed to Donghae.

“Can you push me on the swing like that, Mister?” She asked her voice low but clear. Her brown eyes widened as she waited for his answer.

Hangeng smiled at the little girl’s question and looked up to see most of the children in the park were coming over to the swing set. Curious eyes watched them, all wanting to have a go on the swings; a couple of the parents recognised them and took photos.

Hangeng lifted the girl up onto the swing and she squealed in delight when he started to push her. Donghae was amazed at how many kids surrounded them, all waiting to have a turn.

Most of the parents asked if they could have pictures with him, he said yes and received thanks and praises. He glanced at Hangeng, who had a large group of kids in front and on the side.

 He was showing them a pose to do for the camera and then Hae realised he was teaching them their famous introduction. Donghae moved his group of kids to merge with Hangeng’s large group, he stood beside him.

“So much for our date, huh?” Hangeng said to him

“I don’t mind, this is fun. We can finish our date another day.” Donghae replied with a smile, all these laughing smiling kids had bought his mood up and Hangeng was glad he had asked him out after all.

“Okay kids. On the count of three we put out our hands and say Super Junior.” Hangeng said aloud, the kids nodded in understanding.

The parents gathered around, their cameras and phones ready to capture the picture of a lifetime. Hangeng draped his arm over Donghae’s shoulder, Donghae did the same.

“Ready! 1,2,3!” Donghae shouted.

“We are Super Juni-OR!!” The kids, Hangeng and Donghae chorused with big smiles on their faces.

~

Yesung started to think that coming to the mall to buy the game was a bad idea. As soon as they entered the building, everyone had recognised them and started to follow them, curious as to what the idols had come here for.

Then Kyuhyun had decided he wanted to do some window shopping, latching onto his arm. People were giving them weird looks, Yesung had turned bright red from the scrutiny they were receiving.

“Kyu, can we just get the game and leave?” Yesung asked the excited maknae, who had his nose up against the glass admiring a wooden soldier carving.

“Relax, Yeye-hyung. What’s the rush? It’s been a while since you and I have spent time with each other.” Kyuhyun replied, looking back at him.

He had always felt that Yesung needed to get out more, most of the other groups didn’t want to hang out with Yesung. They thought he was too weird but Kyu thought he was unique.

He only pranks Yesung coz he knows how susceptible he is to it, his reactions are always priceless. When the elder sings, Kyuhyun feels the emotion down to his core and Yesung always looked after him first before anyone else.

Whenever Kyu was down, he would listen to the viral message that Yesung had posted when he had the accident. He felt a new found respect for the elder.

“Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun blinked and looked at Yesung, the elder had his arms crossed and his expression was one of annoyance. Kyu looked behind him and just noticed the semi large crowd of people they’d attracted.

His mouth formed an “O” and quickly peeled himself away from the window.

“Sorry, hyung. We can come back tomorrow for the game.”  As much as it pained him to say, he didn’t want Yesung to feel uncomfortable because of his desire to purchase a game.

Yesung’s expression softened and turned into a smile at how Kyuhyun took his discomfort into consideration, although he took a lot of smack from him, he was still a good kid.

“It’s alright. Kyuhyun-ah.” He ruffled his hair. “Come on, let’s go get that game.”

Yesung grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled him in the direction of the game store, no longer worrying about the crowd behind them.

They reached the store and entered, Kyu’s eyes lit up when he saw the new Star Craft game on display in the middle of the store, he squealed like a little kid and ran to it.

He also saw that in the corner of the shop, it was already set up on a compatible device so you could try it out first. Yesung watched the maknae with a grin, if only his fans know how childlike Kyuhyun really was. He took some pictures to show the members later.

He apologized to the staff of the store; they waved off his apology with a smile and kindly asked him to autograph some SJ merchandise that they were selling at the front of the store.

When he was done with that, a few of the female staff bought out their spare uniform shirts and asked if he could sign it because they were actually his fans.

He had to smile at that, most of the time it would be only because he happened to be there or girls would give him stuff they want signed by a specific member and he would mail it back to them.

Kyuhyun loved playing the sample and couldn’t wait to take it home and play it all night. Maybe he could convince Heechul and Kibum to play as well. He looked across the store and saw Yesung surrounded by female staff, holding various clothing and items.

Kyuhyun noticed the marker in Yesung’s hand and grinned, you could tell straight away that they were his fans by the dreamy expressions they had on their faces or the squeals when he signed something.

Kyu saw Yesung’s hand stop mid sign and he saw the flicker of pain across his face. His hand must be cramping up, for some bizarre reason, Yesung can’t hold a pen or anything for long periods of time. He has to take a break otherwise his hand cramps and it’s painful.

Yesung changes hands to autograph, lucky he learned to sign with both hands but it still felt awkward when he signed with his left hand. He stretched and wriggled his fingers at his side to relieve the cramp but it just wouldn’t work this time.

He looked past the girls and saw Kyuhyun coming over with the packaged game in his hands. He reached into his pocket for his wallet with his cramped hand and instantly regretted it.

Yesung bit the inside of his cheek and kept smiling at his fans, no one outside of the group knows of his strange affliction. Kyuhyun moved past the girls and stood beside Yesung, taking his wallet and getting his card out.

“What’s the number?” Kyuhyun asked him with a knowing look on his face.

“It’s 2007, Cheque.” He told the maknae, Kyuhyun walked to the counter and paid for the game.

Yesung bowed to the girls and waited for Kyuhyun by the entrance, he started to massage his cramped hand, he managed to relieve it a little bit before Kyu came back.

The maknae was silent as he put the card back in the elder’s wallet, Yesung was surprised when Kyuhyun grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the store and toward the exit of the mall.

Yesung couldn’t see his face and wondered if Kyuhyun was upset or something. They reached the car, Kyuhyun turned around so quick that Yesung got startled by it.

“Kyu, are you alright?” he asked, a little worried by the maknae’s mood.

Kyuhyun said nothing and grabbed Yesung’s cramped hand and began to massage it, the elder’s first instinct was to pull away. His cheeks turned pink as Kyu relieved the cramp with his skillful fingers.

“You know you can refuse to give autographs, they won’t think any less of you.” Kyuhyun told him but he knew the elder male was too kind to refuse anyone, a trait the whole Kim family had.

Yesung tugged his hand out of Kyuhyun’s soft grasp, he patted his shoulder.

“I wouldn’t be me if I did that.” He replied with a small smile and went inside the car leaving Kyu in the dim lit underground car park.

Kyuhyun sighed; slightly annoyed that Yesung wouldn’t take his advice to heart. Oh well, no one listens to the maknae anyway. He shrugged and got into the car and couldn’t wait to get back to the dorm and start playing it.

It was only until they reached the dorm that both of them realised they were still wearing their outfits from the photo shoot. No wonder they had attracted a crowd.

 

 

 

 

Ahh!!! second chap is up. I thought I had put it on here  already

my mistake. enjoy the chapter. ^_^