Chapter 4 - TeukWon

Intimate Note - The After Story (Coming Soon)

Attention, my readers!

I was going to do KiMin in this chapter but I'm having a total mental blank on how to proceed with this couple so for now enjoy this TeukWon chapter. Sorry if it's short. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Leeteuk sat quietly in the front pew, patiently waiting for Siwon to finish in the confessional booth. For only 7am, the church was quite packed with the usual faces of the congregation. He waved as some of the elders recognised him for previous visits, Leeteuk smiled when he saw some of the bored-looking children started dancing ‘Sorry Sorry’ while their parents were occupied.

A couple of the seniors sat down next to him and began talking to him and including him in their previous conversations. Leeteuk was having fun just talking that he didn’t see Siwon standing in front of the alter, watching him with a small smile.

Siwon was happy that the congregation had taken a liking to Leeteuk, the unmistakable smiles they received when they arrived for the service were solid proof and he couldn’t help but feel proud of his hyung, accepting his beliefs and coming with him every Sunday made him admirable.

Leeteuk had a feeling he was being watched and looked around until he spotted Siwon staring at him, he blushed a little from the attention and continued listening to the senior speaking to him. Siwon noticed Leeteuk’s face had gone red when he spotted him, he had looked cute when he blushed.

Siwon had never seen his hyung turn red like that and it strangely amused him that he had made Leeteuk like that. He thanked the priest and walked over to the pews.

Leeteuk had been busy paying attention to the old parishioners to notice Siwon walking towards him, he looked past the seniors to see the younger standing behind them, his facial features calm and patient.

“Sorry to interrupt but we have schedules to go to.” Siwon explained to the seniors bowing, Leeteuk glanced at his watch and noticed for the first time that it was indeed time to head back to the dorm and change for their later schedules.

They walked out of the church before the second sermon started, Leeteuk walked ahead and Siwon watched his hyung’s hips sway as he walked, the skinny jeans he was wearing made it impossible to look away. He turned red and his eyes stayed glued to the ground, completely embarrassed and only slightly ashamed to have been ing on the older male.

Siwon hit his chest in frustration, he didn’t understand how he is only now starting to get feelings for Leeteuk. What had changed? What had made the spark of attraction come to life?

Leeteuk turned back and saw Siwon with his head down, his brows furrowed as if he was concentrating on something. He chuckled, whatever expression Siwon had it never seemed to dim his attractiveness. In fact, it only made the man more appealing to a certain degree, he had always felt attracted to him but he never crossed the line by acting on his feelings.

Just being there to give him advice and help was enough for now and it was worth it in the end to see that smile of his. Leeteuk heard a ding and turned back in time to see a bike messenger coming straight at him and clip him in the shoulder, his eyes widened and then closed as he stumbled waiting for the impact of the concrete.

Hmmmm, since when did concrete smell like expensive cologne? And why did it feel warm and muscled? Leeteuk opened one eye and saw a tanned arm around his stomach, opening the other eye he saw another arm on his hip.

“Hyung, are you okay?”

He shivered as he felt Siwon’s breathe against his neck, the younger’s words held nothing but concern for him. He gave a stiff nod and hesitantly used his hands to pry Siwon’s off his stomach and hip, his face red the whole time.

Siwon’s grip tightened as Leeteuk tried to leave his embrace, for strange reasons, he didn’t want to let go of his hyung. His body was reacting to having Leeteuk pressed against him, his heart was racing.

Suddenly remembering they were in a public street, Siwon reluctantly let Leeteuk go. The older male straightened himself before giving him an awkward smile and hurriedly walked to the car, avoiding onlooker’s curious stares.

“Oh my mother father. What’s wrong with me?” Siwon muttered to himself as he walks towards the car, thinking that somehow slowly and surely, this friendship was changing.

The possibility of them becoming something more both scared and excited him, how would the others react to the sudden change? He entered the car and was surprised to find Leeteuk snoring quietly in the front passenger seat, Siwon shakes his head as he slides into the driver’s seat.

“Out of all possible exit strategies, he chooses sleep.” He says turning the car on and driving back to the dorms.

Leeteuk kept his eyes closed the entire time, not even daring to open them a fraction. He knew he was taking the cowards way out but what else was he supposed to do? He’d almost had a heart attack from the sudden contact before.  

The realisation of what was happening finally sunk into his brain, for some weird reason his mind flashbacked to when he woke up in the change rooms with tingled lips.

Siwon had kissed him

His dongsaeng had kissed him and now he was attracted to him, he suddenly had to urge to start banging his head against the dashboard but quickly tossed away that idea. He felt the car slow down and mentally sighed with relief, he heard the engine shut off and his seat belt was removed off him.

He sniffed and tensed, knowing that Siwon was right next to him, staying asleep wasn’t doing any good. Leeteuk had to get out, the confined space was a little suffocating along with being next to Siwon. He opened his eyes fully to find Siwon’s face only inches away from his, he held his breathe as Siwon just started at him as if time stopped.

Leeteuk gulped, trying to find anything to get out of this predicament but he had a total mind blank, the only thing he could focus on was Siwon’s brown eyes and full lips. He parted his lips to tell Siwon to move when he heard tapping on the windows.

Both of them got startled and saw Henry with Zhoumi, Siwon moved away from Leeteuk and opened his door. Henry immediately enveloped him into a hug followed by an enthusiastic squeal. Zhoumi opened the door for Leeteuk, helping him get out before giving the elder a hug.

“When did you guys get here? You should have called, we could have picked you up.” Leeteuk pulled back but still stayed him Zhoumi’s arms, Siwon’s eye twitched at the scene, in reaction he pulled Henry flush against him mildly startling the younger.

“Um, hyung? What are you doing?” Henry asked him with a puzzled expression, Siwon quickly glared at him.

“Just go with it.” He said flashing a toothy, fake smile.

Henry shrugged and Siwon mentally thanked him but he had no idea what had gotten into him to do that? Was he jealous of Zhoumi? Yes! Especially the way he was clinging to Leeteuk like that. He watched Zhoumi’s hand that was on his upper back slide down only a few inches from his .

What the does that fashionista think he is doing?! Siwon thought as his eyes went wide the more Zhoumi’s hand went down. The more Henry watched, the more he realised what was going on and judging by the smirk he saw on Zhoumi, he had noticed too and was making the situation much more difficult.

Maybe he should listen to Zhoumi more when he says he has a knack for spotting things like this. He bit his lip to stop himself from laughing when he glanced at Siwon’s face.

“That’s okay, we wanted to surprise you guys.” Zhoumi beamed. “Are the rest of the guys home?” he gestured to upstairs, Leeteuk nodded.   

“Well they should be. Our schedules don’t start until after lunch.” He said making a move to leave when he noticed Zhoumi still had his arms around him.

“Let’s go up together, hyung. Henry can help Siwon with the car.” Zhoumi pulled him along, heading to the elevator, ignoring the death stare of Choi Siwon.

 

Siwon POV

If he doesn’t release my Teuk there is going to be some serious hell to pay, no offense Father. Who the hell does this china man think he is?!! Grrrr!!!! And what the hell was I thinking dragging poor, innocent Mochi into this? I’m losing my mind.

Why did this have to happen now? Why couldn’t I have been dense about this? No wait, Eunhyuk was dense and look what happened. He ed up poor Donghae, he leaves teary voicemails when he calls me when I’m overseas and I get Hangeng calling to apologize for Donghae.

Its fricken sad really.

I’m glad Zhoumi is facing away for me so I can glare and curse silently at him all I want. The whole time we’ve been here, he’s been stuck to Leeteuk’s side like a leech and it s me off that Teuk doesn’t look bothered by it at all.

I cross my arms and sink back into the couch I was resorted to sit in since all the seats at the table were taken, not one of them bothered to save a seat for me. I’m glaring at every single one of them, cursing as I go. My glare intensifies when I get back to Zhoumi, the freakishly tall china man now has his arm around Leeteuk’s shoulders.

It’s taking all of the self-restraint I had not to go over there and kill him myself. All of a sudden I feel pain on my forehead and look up to see Heechul standing in front of me.

“Ow, hyung. Why did you do that for?” I asked rubbing my now sore forehead, he sits on my lap and leans in comfortably. It doesn’t even phase me anymore since I’m so used to it.

“Because you’re being too obvious. Why do you think Zhoumi is clinging to Leeteuk like that? Pabo.” He said tsking and slowly shaking his head.

His words sink in and it all makes obvious sense now, I feel embarrassed and stupid at the same time. That smart, sneaky bastard! Can’t believe I got played, I gotta control my emotions if I’m going to continue being around everyone.

Why am I having trouble now? Maybe because I was ignorant before but now that I know my feelings, it won’t be so easy. May God give me the  strength to fight, Choi Siwon fighting!