Aftermath 2

Photographs (past title is pictures)

"B-Baekhyun?"

 

Chanyeol was speechless. Baekhyun, his Baekhyun was right in front of him. He hugged the blond boy tightly as he whispered loving things to the boy.

"I-I missed you Baekhyun... I missed you... I-I am such an idiot. I wasn't able to tell you how much I love you... I--"

The blond boy pushed him away harshly as he took a step back. The boy was shivering and looked afraid at he stared at the fallen Chanyeol.

"W-who are you?!" Baekhyun shouted. "H-how did you know my n-name?"  Baekhyun stuttered as he felt afraid of Chanyeol right now.

Baekhyun felt afraid but confused and horrible at the same time. The man who just hugged him was familiar. He swore that he saw this face somewhere but he can't remember.

"B-Baek... don't you know me?" Chanyeol said as he stood up and neared Baekhyun.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Baekhyun took a step back and ran away from Chanyeol.

A man just hugged him out of the blue for worse, he even knows his name. Baekhyun just lived here a week ago and weird things started to crawl over his life. With heavy breaths, he ran to the busy streets until he reached his house. He released a sigh of relief as he passed by his broken fences.

"I hope I won't see him again! Hugging me out of the blue..." Baekhyun muttered then looked at the old fences. "I will fix this tomorrow." Baekhyun made a mental note to himself.

He walked inside his house and went to his room. His room consists of packaged boxes that are waiting to be opened. A bed at the middle and a side table with a flower vase on top. They said that an old man once owned this until he died 3 months ago. The neighbors assured Baekhyun that no ghost or anything creepy will happen around the house much to Baekhyun's comfort. The tree outside looks so old and weak. Like it was not watered for years. The withered leaves kept on falling every minute and Baekhyun knows that any time of this month, the tree will no longer have any leaves.

"It's such shame that for a big tree like you looks so lifeless... I'll water you tomorrow..." Baekhyun said as he yawned and stretched his arms on his sides.

 

 

 


 

 

Chanyeol went to his room and placed his camera on his table. He can't understand why someone looks exactly like Baekhyun and hell, they had the same names. Baekhyun's dead. Reincarnation doesn't exist in world, or does it? Chanyeol thought a lot of things about the guy he met today and compared him to Baekhyun.

"Argh!" Chanyeol pulled his hair around and tossed and his bed.

Deciding to cool his mind, he took out a box consisting of Baekhyun's things inside. It felt lighter than the last time he took it out. With a swift move, he opened the box and saw nothing. His camera is not there, his candle is not there, his favorite teacup where he usually pours coffee in, it's all gone. Chanyeol looked at the box in terror. He was sure that he always kept the box safe underneath his bed. He later concluded that a burglar might once came in and took all Baekhyun's things but he disposed the thought thinking why the burglar didn't took his cameras away. He threw the box towards the door to express his anger. With a frustrated state, he placed his face on his hands and tried to calm himself. With eyes fixed on his shoes, he saw a thing rolling towards his toes.

"What the..."

He took the thing and he can't believe what he just held.

It was Baekhyun's ring.

 

 

 


I am not satisfied...