it turns out that...........

Everything Has Changed

“I TOLD YOU LUHAN IT’S HIM!”, Chorong shouted. “Calm down Chorong-ah”, Luhan expression sems bitter.

Chorong insisted that Suho and Joonmyun is the same person. Until she knows the fact. She knows it when she visited Suho’s home and his mom recognized her for being suho’s friend before he moved to Busan. And his mom tells her everything.................. everything that happened to Suho when he’s in Busan.

He got bullied by his schoolmates everyday and he’s not tell anyone about it, even his parents. And one day, that bully stopped him on the way to home, he can’t calmed down anymore and be patient, and he fight them back and unconsciously the bully hit suho’s head to the walls. And they panicked and run.

“.................... but, that bullies now had been handled by the police. Yea, Suho is Joonmyun, and Joonmyun is Suho.”

Chorong shocked. She still can’t believe it. “Okay, thanks auntie, i’ve to go home, see you later”, chorong bowed to suho’s mom.

 

 

 

“Chorong-ah!”

“........................”

“Chorong-ah!”

“.......................”

“CHORONG-AH LET’S GO TO THE PARK”

“AH!”

Chorong and Suho become a best friend now. It’s Sunday and early in the morning Suho Shouted in front of Chorong home. Chorong’s parents got business to do and they’re not at home.

“OKAY, WAIT! Ughh this boy........ i’m still sleepy” Chorong yawned. “Such a sleepyhead” suho chuckled. “it’s still early you know!” She shouted. “okay, okay, let’s jogging”

They are sit on the bench at the park.

“It’s boring!”, suho pouted cutely

“aha! What do you want to do?”

“play a game...... hmmm but what game?”

“hmmm let me think first”

“what about................ HIDE & SEEK?!!”

Chorong remembered the day when Joonmyun left her at the park. “what do you think about hide & seek, Chorong-ah?”

“A-ah it’s fine. Okay you hide and i’ll seek for you when i said 10”. Joonmyun started to hide at an easy place for Chorong to seek for him.

“ ..... 8, 9, 10! Ready or not here i come!” she felt sad. “There you are! I found you! Haha!” she laughed.

“okay, it’s your turn to hide, don’t hide too far from this park”

“Okay, Sir!”

Suho started to count, “ ......9, 10! Yeah!”

 

“where’s that girl? Ugh” It seems that Suho can’t find Chorong. “Chorong-ah where are you?~”. “i’ve told you not to hide too far from this park”, he started feel guilty to recommend this game.

“Chorong-ah~”

“Chorong-ah where are you?~”

“CHORONG-AH!”

“ugh. this girl really... CHORONG-AH WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

 

 

 

“ah! What’s this place? Where am i?” Chorong yawned.

“CHORONG-AH!” suho shouted.

“AH! It’s suho. I remember that i play hide and seek with him. SUHO-AH I’M HERE!”

“Errrr this girl. You’re soundless and i can’t find you. By the way who’s Suho?” he asked. “How come you didn’t know Suho?” she confused. “I’m Joonmyun  by the way eishh this girl” he laughed.

“eoh? i cried because you haven’t found me and left me, and you moved to Busan, the a boy named Luhan found me and be my bestfriend, until a boy that looks exactly the same with you moved to our school and i’m shocked. And the most shocked thing is that you don’t know me and i felt broken because i love you very .............. UPS!” she said the thing that she hide from Joonmyun.

“ahahahahaha i think you are slept and dreamed about me because you love me that much, yeaa i know....” Suho smirked.

“YAA! I LOVE YOU, SO WHAT?” she blushed, very angry and shy at the same time.

“I LOVE YOU TOO! HAHAHAHA” Joonmyun ran happily and Chorong chased after him.

           

            i'm happy for the fact that we love each other. And i hope that we live happily after this and forever :)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the grammatical error as always T_T i'm not that good in english

i don't have any interesting ideas and have to end this story

Thanks for your subscribed it and for the comments to!:) 

i'll try to make another story~