Looks the same with him

Everything Has Changed

Chorong feels so disappointed toward Joonmyun. But, there’s Luhan that always makes her happy and laugh freely. But Luhan doesn’t make her forget Joonmyun.

 

3rd grade in Junior high school

Chorong isn’t ready yet to met Joonmyun. But, it seems that she’s not that luck that day.

There’s a new student for her school. Everyone seems excited to see the new student especially the girls, because  the new student is a handsome boy...................they said. And he’s in Chorong’s class.

“Class we have a new student from Busan. Introduce yourself, please”

“hmmm he-hello my name is Suho. I’m from Busan. Nice to meet y-you all.....”

            The girls in that class smiling so bright, but......... not for Chorong, she’s too shock to see him. That boys looks the same with Joonmyun and even makes Chorong sadder.

            “Okay, you can sit there, beside that long-haired girl.” 

   

 

            “May i sit here?”

            "O-okay"

            "Can i know your name?"

            “O-oh my name is Park Chorong. You can call me Chorong”

            “i'm Suho. nice to meet you” he smiled.

            “o-okay” she’s nervous.

 

Break time

            Luhan visits Chorong class to go to the canteen together.

            “CHORONGIEEEE! Let’s go to the canteen”

            “Oh Luhan. Okay”

            “hmmm who’s him?” Luhan seems uneasy with the boy beside Chorong.

            “Luhan, this is Suho the new student in my class. Suho, this is Luhan my bestfriend” she introduced. “Suho-ssi want to join us to the canteen?” she asked. “Okay” he smiled.

            Chorong, Luhan and Suho walked together. Everyone busy stared at them. They’re such a queenka and kingkas. the beautiful Chorong, Luhan that’s Cute, and the new student, Suho, that looks handsome and cool. But, they’re ignore it and just talk and sometimes laughed hardly.

           

 

 

“hmm Chorong-ssi where’s your home by the way?” Suho asked curiously

“at ********** street”

“it means that we’re a neighbor. Ah! Let’s walk home together”

“okay. Let’s go!”

All of sudden, Chorong remembers abou Joonmyun. “this boy really looks like him.” “We’re arrived!” Suho shouted. “there’s my house, my mos said that we had been stay at that house when i was child. And where are yours?” he asked. “th-that’s Joonmyun house by the way. How can? It means that.....................................he’s JOONMYUN?? Oh my........ it can’t be.......”.

“hey Chorong-sii!”. Chorong back to the reality, “ah, what did you say?”. “i asked, where’s your home?” he repeated once again. “oh, that house with pink color.”

“Bye, see you tomorrow. I’ll fetch you to go to school together” he smiled and waved.

“Okay. Bye Joon- ah Suho-ssi” she almost said Joonmyun. I must say this to Luhan that Suho is Joonmyun, the one that left me at the park. But if he’s Joonmyun, why he doesn’t remember me? Ugh it’s too frustrating. Joonmyun and suho really make me frustrated. I must visited his home tomorrow after school! Yeah!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for subscribed my not-so-interesting story T_T

sorry for the grammatical errors