How dare you.........

Everything Has Changed

Now they’re a Junior High School student.

Almost everyday ...........

Joonmyun visited Chorong’s house. As well as Chorong. Their parents become closer too.

*Tok tok tok*

“Chorongie~ open the door please” Chorong’s mom shouted from the kitchen. Without answer her mom, she walked toward the door.

“Oh, hi Joonmyun-ah. Please come in”

“Hi Chorong-ah. Okay”. They walked in.

“what for did you visit me today?”, Chorong asked.

“Just wanted to see you and your mom, and i’m kind of bored at home”

“hmmm okay. What should we do then?”

“Play something maybe?”

“What game?”

Joonmyun thought, ”hmmmmmmm how about hide and seek around the park near your house?”

“ugh, it’s too boring if just us that play it”, chorong mumbled.

“Nothing boring if there ‘s you” Joonmyun smiled.

Chorong blushed without Joonmyun knows. “Okay then!”.

 

 

“you hide first then i’ll seek for you, but remember, just around this park out of this area aren’t allowed”, Chorong warned Joonmyun.

“Okay, Boss!”

Then, Joonmyun found a nice hiding place, behind a big tree.

“ ......... 17, 18, 19, 20! Okay i’ll try to find you Joonmyun’ah” Chorong shouted.

After5 minutes searching for Joonmyun, Chorong feels tired and sit under a big tree, the place where Joonmyun is.

“Huh. Where’s that milky boy”. After that, Chorong heard somene chuckled, behind her. Without Joonmyun knows, Chorong found him. “ YEAAAAAA! There you are”.

 “ugh. i mustn’t supposed to laugh. Okay you hide then i’ll seek for you” Joonmyun poted cutely.

The day becomes darker. “......17, 18, 19, 20. Ready or not here i come!”. “almost forgot it! I must tell her something that this night i’ll move to Busan, i’ve to find her before mom called me” Joonmyun thought. But, unfortunately before Joonmyun try to find Chorong, his mom called him, and Chorong didn’t know that Joonmyun has left her in the park. The day becomes darker and darker. Chorong started to worry and sobbed. Then, she went to her home and cried soundlessly at her room. “Joonmyun-ah. How dare you left me at the park alone. Where did you go?”

 

 

Tomorrow morning.......

Chorong decided to visit Joonmun’s home. After she arrived, she ring the bell but no one answered it. Then someone beside Joonmyun’s home walk toward Chorong and asked, “ What are you looking for, young girl?”. “i have benn rang the bell but no one answered. Where are the owner of this house?”, Chorong asked politely.

“You don’t know? They just moved last night. If i’m not wrong, they’re move to Busan.”

*BAAAAM* Chorong shocked. It feels like she have been stabbed with a knife right at her heart. “O-okay. Thank you” Chorong tried to hide his sadsness.

After that, chorong go to the park near her house.  And cried loudly. “KIM JOONMYUN! I HATE YOU!”

Without chorong know there’s someone at that park too. “What happened to you?” he asked. “Oh, nothing, my eyes  feels itchy.”

“My name is Luhan. Xi Luhan.”

“Chorong. Park chorong. I haven’t see you.  Are you new at this neighborhood?”

“Ah, yes. Hmm niche to meet you chorong-ssi. You’re beautiful, so please don’t cry anymore. Oh i have to go back to my home. See you later!”

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the grammatical error T_T

 

please comment and subscribe!

 

THANK YOU! ;D