Our Childhood

Everything Has Changed

Today is such a good day.....

In the early morning a little girl has been wake up,and has a breakfast. She then wait for her school bus. Park Chorong is her name, you can called her Chorong.

In a few minutes, a bus stopped in front of her. Then she walk in, and smiled to the bus driver. She searched for an empty seat. She’s looking everywhere around the bus, then found an empty seat beside a boy. The boy smile and she smile back, then sit. On the way to the school, at the bus, she smiled and once in a while she glanced at the boy beside her, “how come this boy is very handsome?”, she thought.

Finally the bus arrived at their school.

Fortunately they’re at the same class. And it’s a cooking class. They’re sit opposite to each other. “Okay children, it’s cooking time! Make a beautiful cookie and decorate it with the ornaments in front of you all. Start from now on”, the teacher said. Chorong started to make a cookie that contain of strawberry and then she take a peek at the boy, opposite of her. “How cute he is!”, she thought then chuckled.

“okay boys! Girls! Time’s up,  it’s break time.”

 

 

“Mom i’m arrived!”, Chorong  shouted happily.

“Hello, my beautiful girl” Chorong’s mom answered. “how’s your day?”

“It’s very fun!”

“Good then. Go changes your clothes then have a lunch.”

“Okay, mom!”

After she done changes her clothes, she go to the dining room. Her mom already waits for her.

“Woaaaah, Chicken feet!” chorong shouted

Her mom chuckled, “Okay, let’s eat, Chorongie”

“I can’t wait for today!”, chorong said happily. She can’t wait to see the boy she met earlier. Today is acting class.

“Morning class”

“Morning, ma’am”

“oh i have something to tell you. It’s a good news for you all”

“yeayy! What is that, ma’am?”

“we will have a festival and all of you will have a drama at the peak of the event. And we will choose for the main character, a princess and a prince. The boy with milky skin over there what’s your name?”

The boys startled then answered, “ M-my name is Joonmyun, Kim Joonmyun”

“Aaah, You can be the prince. And then for the princess, hmm... the beautiful girl beside Joonmyun what’s your name?”

“My name is Chorong, Park Chorong”

“okay, we will start to practise”

“Finally, i know his name, hmm Joonmyun, Beautiful name for a cute boy” Chorong tought.

 

 

The day has arrived. The festival day.

Practise for the drama, makes Chorong and Joonmyun become closer.

After that, they start to play with each other, sing together. They spent their day together. And no one knows that Chorong started to love Joonmyun, as well as Joonmyun, he loves her too. But they just keep it.

but they are believe that they're, meant to be together.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay first chapter and too short. Sorry T_T

thank for my subscribers :D enjoy!

 

pls comment and subscribe :D