Fiction

The Pain of Love 3

I still can’t forget you

I still can’t trust everything

Even today I can’t send you away like this

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end

 

"Oppa, mianhae, but we can't be together any longer. I need to move far away from here. I'm so sorry" said Mirae hung her head low

Dongwoon shook his head. "No, don't say that, don't leave me! I can't be without you. I love you too much to love you"

"I love you so much too, oppa. But i have to go. I'm too scared that if i continue, this feeling for you would just suffocate me" said Mirae

"At least try first. We don't even know how the result will be. Fight with me" pleaded Dongwoon. Mirae shook her head. Tears flowing out of her eyes. She couldn't do it. She didn't want to experience broken heart again.

"It's better this way oppa. I'm afraid if we continue, the pain will just be more greater if we break up. I'm sorry, please let me go and forget me" said Mirae and left that place. Dongwoon tightened his grip and punched the wall beside him.

 

Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)

I can’t forget you (Fiction in Fiction)

I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)

I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)

Even today, I’m in the story of you and I

that hasn’t ended still, in Fiction

 

"Dongwoon-ah, please, snap out of it! You have been looking yourself inside your room for almost a month. You barely eat your foods too. I can't see you like this anymore" said Kikwang in front of the door. Dongwoon had shut himself after Mirae left him. As usual, no reply he got from Dongwoon. He sighed and decided to come back later.

Dongwoom was lying on his bed. Beside him was a photo album given by Mirae on their anniversary. He was too scared to open it. Scared of the memories that would always haunt him. But, he missed Mirae too much and decided to open it. Tears was flowing out of his eyes as he continued to look at the album.

 

I will say this again, one more time

Right now you are next to me

I’m believing like that

(But Fiction)

I’m the writer who lost his purpose

The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it

(My own Fiction)

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,

I keep writing these 3 words

(Everything is Fiction)

Setting the warn out pen on the old paper

stained in tears

 

He touched a picture of him kissing Mirae's cheek. He still remembered clearly the day the picture was taken.

It was a usual morning. Dongwoon promised Mirae that he would take her on a picnic. Mirae said she would bring all the food needed. When he arrived at the park, he saw Mirae crying. He quickly ran to her and hugged her.

"What happen, Mirae-ya? Who hurt you? Tell oppa" said Dongwoon. Mirae shook her head. She tried to stop her crying.

"It's not that oppa. I forgot to bring the foods. I woke up early to make it all up. But my stupid little brother took it with him. He thought it was his. I'm so sorry oppa. I can't give you your fav food"

Dongwoon smiled. "My fav is to spend times with you. We can make the foods again. Since we already here, how about we buy the streets food that you wanted to buy since long ago? I'll buy a lot if you smile" said Dongwoon Mirae's hair. She erased her tears and smiled.

" Much better. My smart girl" said Dongwoon giving Mirae a kiss on the cheek. Fortunately, some photographer took a pic of it and Dongwoon paid for the photo.

Dongwoon closed the book and put it back beside him. He knew he was crying that time but he just couldn't help it. He just love Mirae too much.

Dongwoon took a piece of paper. He decided to pour all his feelings for Mirae on that piece of paper. Writing a different ending that he wished would come true.

 

(Everything is Fiction)

This story can’t be happy or sad

Right now I’m writing such a happy story

But it is all just a wish still

 

"Dongwoon-ah, congratulation. Looks like your books will be a best seller. I'm so waiting for your other books" said Kikwang. Dongwoon just nodded.

"Gomawo hyung" just that. Dongwoon didn't feel happy. Instead he was jealous. Even though he wrote a happy story, he didn't get one with Mirae. But he would always wait for Mirae. For his happy ending with her. And for them to be together again.