Shadow

The Pain of Love 3

"Mirae-ya, are you all set?" asked Doojoon. He was gonna took his girlfriend to the zoo to celebrate her birthday.

"Ah, ne, let's go now, oppa" answered Mirae. They went inside Doojoon's car and went straight to the zoo.

"But, why are we celebrating our anniversary in the zoo?" asked Mirae. Up till now she still didn't know why they went to zoo instead of other pleaces to celebrate.

"Do you remember our first time meeting each other? It was at the zoo" answered Doojoon holding Mirae's hand and smiled. Mirae still remember it all clearly.

***

 

Mirae was visiting the zoo with her classmates. They had assignment that made them to visit the zoo. Mirae went looking for her friend, but she gone missing. So she decided to just walked around alone. After all, they had finished their assignments.

"It'll be a miracle if i can meet B2ST here. I heard they are shooting for something here" mumbled Mirae. With her earphones on, she decided to go see the birds. She read the map so she wouldn't be lose.

"Wait, should i turn left before or after this one? Why is the map so confusing?" whined Mirae. She kept looking at the map until she didn't realise someone in front of her.

"Ah, sorry..." Mirae apologised to the one he bumped. When that guy looked at her, she couldn't believe her luck at all. It was Doojoon, a member from B2ST.

"OMO, you are Doojoon oppa" exclaimed Mirae. Doojoon looked shocked and quickly shut Mirae's mouth.

"Sssttt, i'm running from my fans. Don't shout or they might hear you" said Doojoon. Mirae nodded and he let go of Mirae.

"Doojoon oppa, are you really here for a shooting?" asked Mirae curious. Doojoon nodded. "Ne, for our new MV"

"I can't wait to see it. I'm forever a B2uty. I like you guys so much" said Mirae. Doojoon smiled and thanked Mirae.

"Hmm, as a gift for helping me, what if i take you to meet the other member? But, keep this a secret from other fans, okay?" offered Doojoon. Mirae quickly nodded and promised.

'Best day ever!' thought Mirae happily. She was all happy inside.

 

Two months went on after that. After meeting the other members, she kept a contact with Yoseob. He said he liked talking and spending times with her.

"Mirae-ya? Are you free now?" asked Yoseob

"Ne, oppa. What's wrong?" asked Mirae back

"Nothing. Since i'm all free today, wanna go somewhere together?" asked Yoseob

No need long time to answer that. "Of course. I don't have anything to do too today"

"Great, how about i pick you up at 4PM?" asked Yoseob. After agreeing, he hung up the phone. Mirae was jumping up and down in happiness. Little by little, she started liking Yoseob.

"OMG, i can't believe Yoseob oppa asked me out. This is so awesome" said Mirae happily.

Yoseob took her to a park near Han river. He said he wanna talk with Mirae about something.

"What do you want to talk about oppa?" asked Mirae. Yoseob hestitated for awhile before finally talking.

"Actually, i need your help for something" Mirae tilted her head in confusion. "I like this girl and i need you to help me" that, hurt Mirae so deep. But, she forced herself to smile and agreed to help Yoseob.

 

"Do you think i should a doll or a flower instead for her birthday?" asked Yoseob. Mirae had been helping Yoseob to get his crush for a month and after all the details told by Yoseob, she decided to choose for a doll.

"Teddy bear would be great. Oppa once said she likes a bear. So, just give her that" answered Mirae. Yoseob smiled and hugged Mirae.

"Gomawo Mirae-ya. As a gift, i will take you to our practice room tomorrow. You can see us dance live" said Yoseob. Mirae nodded. Though she preferred to be the girl Yoseob like instead.

 

"Hey, we meet again" said Doojoon when he entered the practice room. Mirae actually came there with Yoseob. But Yoseob left to meet his crush.

"Yeah, we last meet around 4months ago" said Mirae. She couldn't believe she fell in love with Yoseob in less than 4 months.

"Yeah, who do you come with? And how come you are here alone?" asked Doojoon. He took a seat beside Mirae.

"With Yoseob oppa....but he went somewhere to meet a girl. He told me to wait here, so i did" answered Mirae. She still didn't like the fact Yoseob liked a girl and left her alone. And Doojoon could see it.

"Hmm, i know that girl. How about i teach you our new dance? Better than doing nothing" offerred Doojoon

"But i never dance before. I think i'll pass. I prefer seeing oppa dance instead of trying to dance" answered Mirae refusing the offer

"I'll dance if i get to teach you. So, how is that?" offerred Doojoon again. Mirae sighed and finally agreed. "Good girl" Doojoon ruffled Mirae's hair.

For a starter, at least Mirae could dance without stepping on Doojoon's feet. Or accidentally hit Doojoon between the dance.

"See? You aren't that bad. With more practice and a strong will you can be a awesome dancer. Maybe you can be our back dancer too" said Doojoon

"This is kinda fun but i don't think i wanna do this further. And oppa promised to dance for me too. I wanna see it" said Mirae

"Okay, i'll dance. You can seat over there again" said Doojoon. Mirae sat down and happily watching Doojoon's dance. For awhile there, she forgot all about Yoseob.

"Mian i left you so long in the practice room, Mirae-ya. I forgot time everytime i'm around her" apologised Yoseob taking Mirae home

"It's alright oppa. Doojoon oppa accompanied me so i'm not bored" said Mirae. Yoseob nodded his head. "Yeah, good thing he was there to accompany you. Pabo guy, he was skipping his vocal practice. He gonna get yelled tomorrow"

"Wait, he did? Instead of practicing vocal, he accompanied me instead?" asked Mirae shocked. Yoseob nodded. "Yeah, he did. He never skipped practice before though"

Mirae was between happy and guilty. She felt guilty 'cos Doojoon got yelled because of her. But, somehow, hearing Doojoon preferred to accompany her instead of practicing made her smiled and happy. "Oppa, can i go to the practice room again tomorrow?"

"Sure, i'll pick you up again tomorrow same time as today. And i'll need you help again tomorrow" said Yoseob. Somehow, Mirae didn't feel sad anynore but happy she would meet Doojoon again.

 

Everytime Mirae went to B2ST practice room and Yoseob left her, Doojoon always there to accompany her or taking her to his other practice. And Mirae would forgot all about Yoseob everytime she was with Doojoon. And she gladly helping Yoseob too.

"Mirae-ya, i see you are getting close to Doojoon-ah. He is the first member you meet too, right?" asked Yoseob. Mirae nodded. "You two look good together"

"Ah, gomawo oppa. But we are just friends" said Mirae. She couldn't believe Yoseob agreed her with Doojoon. Instead of sad, she was happy.

"Well, if you two ever date in the future, i'll be the first to know, okay?" said Yoseob. Mirae smiled and agreed.

***

 

"I can't believe you didn't like me instantly after we met. Aren't i good looking enough?" teased Doojoon. Mirae scoffed and hit Doojoon's hand lightly.

"Ne, ne, oppa is the handsomest. The most handsome than any other boy" said Mirae sarcastically. Doojoon laughed and pat Mirae's head.

"But, thanks for agreeing to be my girlfriend when i confessed 3years ago" said Doojoon

Mirae smiled and hugged Doojoon. "Thanks for falling in love at first sight with me too. I promise to be oppa's girlfriend even 3 years later or 30 years later or even 300 years later"

"I'll totally remember it. Don't you ever dare to date another boy. You are mine and mine only" said Doojoon kissing Mirae's head.

"Ne, and oppa is all mine too" said Mirae. Doojoon gave a peck on Mirae's lips.

"Happy anniversary, Mirae-ya. You are the best thing ever in my life" said Doojoon smiling. Mirae smiled back. They kept on getting closer to one another and kissed.

'Another best day ever' thought Mirae happily. 'And still many more to come'