Chapter 2

Destiny of the Yokai Princess

The walk to school was relatively uneventful, but the words that Kris had told Yun-Hee had caused her to  be worried.

 

Why would he say something like that

 

As they had reached the school some of the new transfer students were outside.

 

“Hey Kris!”

 

“Chanyeol would you stop screaming. I already have a headache. You have no problems happened on the way here.

 

“Sure Kris” Chanyeol sarcastically said rolling out the u while rolling out his eyes “Are you sure it wasn’t that you wanted to see the princess.”

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXrMq7vKdd7TuM55SMTRQ

Chanyeol, Kris, it’s not safe to be out here let’s get inside. Luhan and Sehun are setting up the barrier.” said another voice.

 

“A-Okay Tao lets all get inside.’

 

What a bunch of weirdoes. Yun-Hee thought as they all entered  the school.

 

Class was relatively normal except for the introductions of the new transfer students, a total of five. After that all of the girls started an all-out flirting war with the boys. This continued until the end of the day which resulted in all of the boys have finally escaped the girls watchful eyes.

 

“Who knew humans were so hard to deal with.” Said Chanyeol in a panting voice “I mean really I had to run so fast to get away from them.”

 

“Indeed, but at least we won’t have to be here for much longer, but Chanyeol you need to train more if this exhausts you.” Said Luhan in a normal voice

 

“Ya, whatever I wonder where the princess is? I hope that she didn’t leave the barriers.”

 

“I doubt it we would have felt it, but I agree it would be good to know where she is.”

 

On the Rooftop

 

“Are you sure we should be up here? What if they catch us?”  said Yun-Hee in a nervous voice.

 

“It will be alright nobody knows how to get up here without the keys.” Jun-Mi said confidently.

 

After they sat down and Yun-Hee had called down she looked up toward the sky and noticed that it appeared slightly different from normal.

 

Ding-Dong

 

“Time to go Yun-Hee we don’t want to be late for class.” Jun-Mi said as she packed up her things.

 

 

“Ya…” Yun-Hee murmured, and started to grab her things before she felt something hit the back of her head.

 

Thx for reading this. I'm new so I'mm trying to get the hang of this all if you have any ways to improve it or anything please tell me. Thank you again for reading.