Chapter 3

Destiny of the Yokai Princess

Slight warning there may be some bleeding but nothing too descriptive just a quick run-down. But be warned.

 

“Sehun have you seen Yun-Hee?” Chanyeol spoke through labored breaths. “I can’t find her anywhere.”

 

“What do you mean weren’t you suppose to watch her?” Sehun  sounded as though he were going to kill Chanyeol.

 

“I’m really story it’s just that a bunch of girls started chasing us, and…” Chanyeol started to get worried since Sehun would rarely show any emotion especially anger.

 

Sehun sighed “Just go and find her as fast as you can. I sensed a disturbance the barrier we put up.”

 

“Yes, hyung.” Chanyeol immediately went to go search for the Yun-Hee

 

Elsewhere

 

Where am I? Why can’t I get up? Maybe I’m just dead…

 

“Welcome hime,” said a low toned voice

 

“Who is there?’ Yun-Hee could barely whisper through .

 

“It seems that the princess is too weak to even speak properly.” Said a female voice in nearly a scoff.

 

“Not that it matters since you will soon defeat the yokai king and take over his kingdom, mistress.”

 

Knocking echoed throughout the room.

 

“Hmm seems as though the royal guard found you faster than I thought. But they are too late.”  

 

Yun-Hee felt a knife slash ulnar artery in Yun-Hee’s right hand and quickly gathered some of the blood in a small shot glass and a vial. Before taking the knife and cutting the jugular artery.

 

“It’s time to go even if the girl survives she won’t be able to make it far being a human, but it is such a shame I really would have enjoyed dissecting you. That can wait until next time though.”

 

Help! Yun-Hee tried to scream but she began to choke on her own blood. I have to make it or else…

 

In a meadow

 

The flowers in the meadow ranged from simple dandelions to yellow roses. Yun-Hee’s five year old self was laying in the middle of the meadow. When she heard a familiar voice.

 

“Yun-Hee where are you it’s almost time for us to go home.” When Yun-Hee looked up she saw her mother.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBPlK963RlcvqBf-s5we3

“Mommy.” Yun-Hee quickly got up and ran to see her.

 

“Yun-Hee don’t run you might hurt yourself.”

 

“It’s okay because daddy told me that he would always keep me safe.” Yun-Hee said giving an extremely large smile. 

 

“I guess you are right.” Her mother said gaining a large smile. “ Daddy promised to keep us safe forever didn’t he?”

 

“Ya. You’re so silly mommy.”

 

“ Well then why don’t we go and see daddy right now?”

 

No!

 

“Um can we go and see him later my brain hurts a little.”

 

“I guess we can stay here for a little longer. It is really a nice day isn’t it Yun-hee?” she said before lying down.

 

“Ya it is the best day ever.” Yun-hee smiled before lying down next to her mother.

 

Both of them watched the sun go down. When the coach driver came up behind them to take them back to the castle.

 

“Hime”said her mother in worried voice. “Hime! Hime please wake up…”

 

Hi please comment I am new so I am still a novice so any input on how to improve is appreciated.