Chapter 4

Destiny of the Yokai Princess

Yun-Hee woke up in a daze. As she looked around she noticed that she was in a cottage looking sort of house. As she tried to get up she felt all of the energy in her body begin to fade away.

 

“Hime? Are you awake?” said a slightly concerned and worried Chanyeol. Yun-Hee tried to speak to him but nothing came out of .

 

“Chanyeol leave hime alone. She needs to rest especially after what happened”  said Kris in an annoyed tone of voice.

 

“It’s not like you are doing anything for her so why should care what you think.” Chanyeol told Kris in a sassy tone.

 

“ I’m not in the mood for your stupd games. If you want to see who would win why don’t we go outside and see.” Kris said getting extremely annoyed with Chanyeol.

 

“Ya it’ll be fun to tell the princess how I won without breaking a sweat.” He said laughing.

 

“Then let’s…”

 

“Kris, Chanyeol could you stop fighting in front of hime. It is extremely disrespectful.” Sehun had said in an icy cold voice while enunciating the word disrespectful. “Besides that where is every one else?”

 

“Everyone else is out back training.” Said Kai in the most respectful tone that he could create.

 

“Then I would suggest that BOTH of you follow that example and go.”

 

“Yes, sir” Both Chanyeol and Kris said in unison before bowing and leaving the small building.

 

Sehun slowly walked to Yun-Hee before sitting on the wooden stool that was situated there.

 

“ Hime, I am sure that you are rather confused about what has happened, but right now I need you to sleep.” Sehun sprinkled a little bit of a white powder substance that felt lighter than air, and seemed to sparkled

 

Dream

Yun-Hee was within a large courtyard. Everywhere she looked was the most beautiful plants. And at the center was a large Sakura tree that seemed to perpetually bloom.

 

“ The new hime has absolutely no talent.”

 

“I completely agree I doubt she has anything special at all. She probably just received her mother’s worthless human traits, and that is why she is so useless” one of the maids scoffed.

 

“ I completely agree I can’t wait until the king has a proper heir.

 

Am I really this useless?  As Yun-Hee began to think this the place she was looking at was beginning to be engulfed in fire, and she watched the two maids die in a fiery death.

 

Awake

 

Yun-Hee opened her eyes and tried to speak, but her voice wouldn’t resonate a sound.

 

“Hime, I do hope your sleep was rejuvenating.” Sehun looked at her with a cold smile. “ I had the doctor come bye earlier. He said that you might need a few days to heal psychologically from the events but it seems that you are completely healed except your throat needs a little more time to heal. Do you feel well? Sehun put his hand on her forehead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl9_XLg8DdAfI62KaDizM

Yun-Hee slightly blushed before nodding.

 

“Well  that is…” before Sehun could finish his sentence the door flung open, and Chanyeol ran into the room.

 

“Hey Sehun-sama I heard that hime was awake.” Chanyeol said in an excited voice that seemed slightly out of breath.

 

“Indeed hime is, but I…”

 

Chanyeol quickly ran and nearlt jumped next to hime on her bed right before Sehun grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back.

 

“As I was saying Chanyeol. I believe that she requires more rest  before she can deal with your shenanigans.”

 

“Ya that’s what you said 4 days ago, and then you locked us all out of here. We were starting to think that something naughty was happening.” Chanyeol said in a teasing voice.

 

“If that is all you have to say go tell the others to start packing. We are leaving”

 

“Okay, Sehun stop being so grumpy or else I’ll tell Luhan.” Chanyeol taunted before leaving the cabin.

 

 

“Hime, I am glad you woke up today. I was slightly worried when it took you so long to wake up, but  now we can go the yokai castle.”

 

Hi thanks for reading, srry it has been kinda boring. Once I get everything where it needs to be it will be more exciting. If you have any suggestions in what you want to see or want me to change plpease comment.