Chapter 1

Destiny of the Yokai Princess

Yun-Hee slowly opened the door to her apartment and was ready to go to sleep to sleep the day off. The gokon  that she went to had gone terribly and  the boys only flirted with her friend Jai-Lin.  As soon as Yun-Hee opened her door and walked in.

 

As she walked in she stubbed her foot on a package that was laying there. Why is this thing here… I’ll check it out in the morning. She locked the door behind her and went to her room and fell asleep.

 

Morning

 

I’m so glad today is Sunday. I don’t think I can deal with people right now. Yun-Hee said as she forced herself to get up to take a shower, and eat breakfast.

 

yoon-eun-hye-inside.jpg

 

 

As she entere the hallway to get to the kitchen she relalized that there was the package from last night. 

Inside of the package were the following instructions.

Hello daughter,

I believe that it is time for you to return the yokai world. I will send you some chauffers.

Love your father.

Next Day as Yun-Hee was leaving her apartment,

 

“Hey Yun-Hee how was your weekend?I have been so busy with homework.” Said  Jai-Lin one of Yun-Hee’s best friends.

 

“It was okay…” Yun-Hee shrugged in differentiation.

 

 

“OMG!!! Look it’s one of the new transfer students. Isn’t he so hot and he’s coming this way.” Jai-Lin said in a giddy voice.

 

 

Kris-exo-31071212-1024-640.jpg

“Hey, your Yun-Hee right?” said the new transfer student.

 

“Umm yes that’s my.. name” Yun-Hee stuttered and started to blush.

 

“Well I’m Kris Wu Yifan, but you can call be Kris.” He said while grabbing Yun-Hee’s hand and kissing it. “I was wondering if I could walk with you to the school since we are in the same class” he said in a sensuous voice ending with a flash of his killer smile.

 

“Umm..” Yun-Hee was nearly at a loss for words.

 

“That is a great idea we can all walk together.” Jai-Lin butted into the conversation.

 

 

Kris ignored Jai-Lin and moved his face closer to                Yun-Hee before whispering in a sarcastic tone, “I wonder if you’ll be any good as a princess.”  Which he then started walking toward school as if he hadn’t said anything.