Special Chapter: I Do

Baby Don't Cry

The chapter is in 1st person POV instead of 3rd person. It was easier for me to write (:


6 y e a r s  l a t e r 

Jong In, Jae Sun, Jong Shin, Ji Ahn! Come down! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and suddenly a parade of foot steps came running down stairs and a loud shriek filled the air. 

A sobbing little girl came running down the stairs as three laughing boys followed behind her. She had a hairbrush entangled in her hair and a huge knot on top of her head. I glared at the three boys as I embraced her into a hug. "Baby, don't cry! You'll be fine, okay sweetie? Mommy will fix your beautiful hair, okay?" And she nodded in response while sticking her tongue at the boys. 

"YAH! Kim Jong In! Do you not know how to take care of our daughter? What in the world happened? Explain yourself! You three are always ganging up on my precious baby." I shouted. 

"Well, I was brushing Ji Ahn's hair, like a good daddy should," he said. Yeah right, I thought. "Then these two hooligans decided to mess with their sister and yank the brush out of my hand and started to brush her hair themselves like wild monkeys. Then, you called us down for breakfast, and that's how she turned out." He continued. 

"Some daddy you are, you're always letting the boys get away with everything. If you boys don't stop your nonsense, I will take your toys away and put you in time out with that daddy of yours, okay?" They both nodded, while Jong In tried to disagree but before he could say anything, I shot him a glare. 

"Mommy," Ji Ahn tugged onto my shirt. "Why can't Uncle Fanfan be my daddy?" She asked. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped wide open. Just then the doorbell rang, what a life saver. 

Once I opened the door, Yifan was standing right there wearing a white vneck and black jeans. I don't know how this boy manages to look so good, yet so simple. I shouldn't be thinking about this. 

"DADDY! I mean, Uncle Fanfan!" Ji Ahn yelled, I was some embarrassed I wanted to hide in the corner.

"Hey honey! Ready to spend time with the best uncle in the world?" He asked. 

"Yes yes yes!" She squealed clinging onto his neck.

He greeted Jong In with a brotherly hug and the boys with their secret handshake. We all sat at the table to have breakfast. "See mommy, Uncle Fanfan is so nice to me. Why can't he be my daddy? Our names even rhyme! Ji Ahn and Yi Fan. See mommy?" Ji Ann said. 

"Yah hyung! What have you been feeding my child? She's talking nonsense now! She's only 6!" Jong In replied and Ji Ahn once again stuck her tongue out and clung onto Kris' arm. 

"Oppa, have you been brainwashing her?" I teased. 

"C'mon guys! It's not my fault she likes me better than Jong In over here. I've babysitting these triplets for 6 years, of course I'm like their second father!" Kris responded. 

"Okay, okay. Let's eat breakfast now before Jong In and I miss our appointment at the bridal shop." I said. 

We all are breakfast quickly. Jong In and I got ready while Kris played with the kids. We bid them goodbye and made our way to the bridal shop. Our wedding was going to be simple, nothing too fancy. It was going to be held at a small church. Our grandparents, parents, close relatives, close friends, and EXO were invited; that's no more than 50 people. Even though our wedding was going to be simple, every girl dreams of having the perfect wedding dress, right? 

We arrived at the bridal shop and greeted our wedding planner, as known as my best friend, Shin Hye. She had already chosen some dresses for me to try on while I wandered the shop to look for more dresses. Jong In was on the other side of the store trying on tuxedos. That boy can rock any tux so it doesn't really matter what he wears, he'll look good anyways. 

I stepped into the fitting room and tried on my first dress. It was white with lace trim, open back, and was slim straight. I stepped out and turned around waiting for Jong In's opinion, which was a dumbs down, which I agreed on. I spent my time going in and out of wedding dresses and running in and out of the fitting room. 

I finally decided to try on the dress that caught my eye. It was an allover lace dress with a sweetheart necklace and lace trim and straps. It had diamond crystals all over it and and some glitters. The bottom was a soft mermaid skirt that flared out with a low cut back. I slowly stepped out of the fitting room and once again twirled in a circle. Once I faced Jong In, he just stared at me, speechless. I took that as a good sign and decided to take the dress. 

 The day I've been waiting for has finally come. Shin Hye came into the room and told me it was time to start the ceremony. I grabbed my bouquet and headed out the door. I stood beside my father and whispered,"I love you, daddy. I'll always be your little girl," and kissed him on the cheek. The tune of 'Here Comes the Bride' played by Chanyeol and Lay on the piano filled the room as I walked down the isle. Tears filled the brim of my eyes, and I tried to hold it back. My father handed me off to Jong In and the priest officially started the ceremony. 

"Will you, Jae Min, take this man to be your wedded husband?" 

"I do." 

"Will you, Jong In, take this woman to be your wedded wife? 

"I do." 

It was finally time to say out vows, and I tried hard not to stuttering his I was already tearing up and it took me a while to memorize my vows to Jong In. 

"I, Lee Jae Min, take you, Kim Jong In, to be my lawfully wedded husband, best friend, and partner in crime. I promise to love you and our children unconditionally. I promise to be a faithful partner and take care of you in sickness and in health. I will shower you with love and faithfulness till death do us part. I promise to support you in your life long goals. I'll cry with you, laugh with you, and love you as long as I live. I promise to treat you with honor and respect. I promise to love you with all my heart." 

"I, Kim Jong In, take you, Lee Jae Min, to be my lawfully wedded wife, best friend, and the love of my life. I promise to love you more and more as each day passes. I promise to take care of you and our children through times of good and bad. I promise to treat you with respect and honor, and to become the best husband I can be. I promise to support you with anything and everything. I promise to grow old with you until our hair turns gray and our teeth fall out. I promise to love you to the moon and back." 

By then, both of us were sobbing and wiping each other's tears. He slipped the ring onto my ring finger as I did the same with his. 

"You may now kiss the bride." 

"I love you so much, Jong In." 

"I love you too, Jae Min." 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer until our lips met. It was a sweet kiss, as if it was the first one we've ever shared. I was falling in love with him all over again. 


Hey loves! I know you've all been waiting for this chapter for a really long time, and I am truly sorry for the delay! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I really liked writing this chapter, I hope I get to write more special chapters like this! If you guys have any ideas for special chapters, please feel free to comment! 

Thank you guys for supporting me with fanfic! I can't stress it enough! I love you guys :*

Also, please check out my other fanfic with Baekhyun x OC; Taste the Rainbow.

I'd love it if you guys can follow me on twitter! Mention me & I'll follow you back! @rolypolyeollie

Sorry for any typos! 

I really want her wedding dress to be my wedding dress omg it's so pretty cryzzzzzzz chanyeol let's get married and I'll wear that kekeke :33333