Who Are You?

Baby Don't Cry

Kai's POV

Seriously? How can she bump into someone without saying sorry? Gah, this girl is unbelievable. The things our company makes me do
 
I quickly ran up to the girl and helped her up. 
 
-Conversation for previous chapter happens-
 
What? She's messing with me right? She can't be serious. She can't forget me... No please... This can't be happening. 
 
Regular POV
 
Who's that? Why do they even keep asking me about that stranger? 
 
"You're messing with us, right Jae?" Sehun asked. 
 
"No, why would I? Didn't I just say that I don't know him?" You replied. 
 
After Kris heard this, he immediately decided take you to the doctor, so you all walked back to the car and headed to the hospital. On the car ride there, you were bombarded with questions. 
 
"You remember me, right?" Kris asked. 
 
"Well duh, after all that we've been through, my night and shining armor." You said, smiling at him. 
 
"How bout me?!" Sehun asked. 
 
"How can I forget you hunnie? You're noona's favorite dongsaeng!" You replied, pinching his cheeks. 
 
"Okay... That's good! At least you remember us, right! How about that guy?" Kris said.
 
"I told you, I don't know him! WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT HIM ANYWAYS?!" You yelled in frustration. 
 
"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. Jae he's the father of your children..." Kris said. 
 
"What? Are you serious... I don't know him though... I really can't remember..." You replied, eyes wide open.
 
"How about the girl next to him? The one that bumped into you." 
 
"Ugh that stupid . I can spot her from a mile a mile away, of course it's Krystal." You replied, rolling your eyes. 
 
"That's weird, you remember her but not Kai hyung..." Sehun said. 
 
"But Jae-ah, we had a conversation about Kai last night, don't you remember?" Kris asked.
 
"Yeah noona, you were talking to me about Kai hyung this morning."
 
"I remember what happened last night Kris, but I don't remember ever talking about that Kai guy. And Sehunnie, I don't remember what you're talking about either... I'm sorry guys..." You said. 
 
Once you reached the doctor's office, you explained to him what was happening to you and how all of a sudden you're forgetting things. He took you into the other room for a further examination of your condition. After that, he sent you back to his office while he examined the results.
 
You waited impatiently in the office with Kris and Sehun beside you. They assured you that nothing bad was going to happen and that your memory will come back soon. Finally, the doctor returned to the office. 
 
"Ms. Lee, I'm afraid your condition has worsened... You're slowly losing your memory..." He said. 
 
"WHAT?! ARE YOU SURE?! NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!" You yelled as you fell to your knees, sobbing your eyes out.
 
"Please stop, don't yell, it'll only make it worse. But don't worry, if you take your medicine regularly and if you come in for treatment, I'm sure you'll recover soon." He said. 
 
"Really?! That's great dog! Are you sure it'll go away?" You asked. 
 
"I'm sure, now go home and get some rest." He said.
 
Kris and Sehun decided to take you back to their dorm instead so they can tell the guys about your condition, and so you can also greet the guys who came back from Japan. 
 
Once you arrived at the dorm, you were surprised with greeting and a ton of hugs. You just looked at all these boys with owl eyes. They started greeting you one by one and they each gave you a tight hug. But for some reason, you couldn't recognize one of them... 
 
"Hi Jae-Ah! Did you miss me?!" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Uhm... I'm sorry but do I know you...?" You asked. 
 
He quickly pulled away and yelled, "MWUH YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! WHAT HAPPENED?! KRIS YOU BETTER EXPLAIN!" 
 
You and Kris explained your whole situation, how you just passed out and found out you had head trauma. How you've been taking medications and suddenly you were starting to forget things. They all looked at you with eyes like Kyungsoo and they're mouths wide open. Then they started asking you one by one if you remembered who they were, you remembered everybody but you still couldn't remember Baekhyun. 
 
"Yah, Jae-Ah, how can you not remember me? I used to sing you to sleep and fight over the phone with Chen just to sing to you! Who can you not remember me...?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Hmm..." You mumbled, staring at him for the longest time. Then it finally clicked. 
 
"BAEKHYUN-AAHHHHHH!" You screamed as you squished him in your arms.
 
"YAAAAAAAAAY! You remember me!" He squealed. 
 
Just then, Kai entered the dorm. Everybody looked at you then at him. They all ran into their rooms and left you alone with that stranger. He slowly approached you and stared into your dark brown eyes. Then he pulled you in for an embrace that felt so warm and familiar, yet you still couldn't recognize it. 
 
He pulled away and said, "Jae... Please tell me you remember me, please tell me you were just messing around... Jae I can't lose you again..." His eyes were welling up with tears. 
 
"I... I'm s-sorry, I just don't remember you..." You replied. 
 
"Oh... Uh thanks okay! You'll remember me, I won't force you." He said, wiping away his tears.
 
"I'll try to remember, I promise." You said, giving him a shy smile. 
 
"That's somewhat reassuring, do you want to watch movies with the guys?" He asked. 
 
"Sure! You can tell me stories while we watch." You said. 
 
"OKAY GUYS, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW! I KNOW YOU'RE ALL EAVESDROPPING!" He yelled. 
 
You giggled as they all walked out in a straight line like little ducklings.
 
During the movie, you sat next to Kai and Kris was just admiring you from far away. He'd tell you stories about the both of you when you were kids. Slowly you started to fall asleep and you rested yourself on Kai's shoulder. 
 
He carried you wedding style into his room and whispered, "I love you, Jae. Please remember us soon." And he gave you a kiss on the forehead and headed out to sleep on the couch. 
 
Then, you heard another voice say, "Jae, I love you so much. I know I sound so selfish but why couldn't we just end up together?  You wouldn't be suffering right now. But I know you still love him, so I don't stand a chance. Goodnight my princess." You received a kiss on your cheek.
 
Hey cuties! Sorry for the short/y update! I hope you guys still somewhat liked it though, haha. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote! I love you guys :*
 
PS: I'll edit after. 
 
Here's my baby Yeollie <3