Baby Please Don't Go

Baby Don't Cry

Kris' POV 

She looked so beautiful tonight, I just couldn't help myself. She's just so irresistible. My feelings were getting way out of control, I need to tell her how I feel. I need to tell her now. 

I finally got the courage to tell her that we needed to talk, but she just wouldn't keep shut. Then I finally told her. 

"Look Jae, I know this is sudden but... I like you... A LOT." 

I don't know what came over me, but I was yearning for her lips. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in closer. And to my surprise, she actually kissed me back. 

But then it hit me, I was kissing Jae. Jae Min... My friend's girl, his potential wife, and the mother of his child. 

What the was I doing? I can't get in the way of their relationship. , I'm such a horrible person

I quickly pulled away once I realized what I was doing. 

"Uh... Jae-ah I'm so sorry... I d-didn't mean to... Just f-forget it ever happened..." I said. 

"B-but Kris..." 

"I'm sorry... I don't know what got over me... I didn't mean to. Just know that my feelings for you are real." I said and walked away. 

Regular POV 

Kris just kissed me... What the hell was that? Why did I let that happen? WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST? I can't let Kai know about this... 

You all took the flight back to Korea and today you had to move out. You started packing your clothes into the boxes when Kai came up to you and gave you a back hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder and said; 

"Baby please don't go..." 

"Jong-In you know I have to, it's for the best okay?" You said as you turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. 

"I know... I know, I was just hoping I could convince you by doing this..." He smirked and lightly pushed you onto the bed. 

"YAH JONG-INAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"Nothing... I just wanted to have some fun!" He said.

He slowly leaned his face towards your until your noses wear touching. Your heart was about to burst out of your chest... That was until Sehun barged into the room.

"NOONA! Oh... YAH HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH NOONA?! STOP HARRASSING THE PREGANT LADY, THAT'S NOT ALLOWED." He said as he walked into the room. 

"Haha, and that kids, is your uncle Sehun." Kai said as he was talking to your stomach. 

"Noona, I came here to give you a present!' Sehun said. 

"Oh really? What is it Sehunnie?" You asked. 

He gave you a big box and you opened it. It was filled with brand new baby bottles, pacifiers, and diapers. He even put some movies in there. 

"Those are for my nieces/nephews, and the movies are for you if you ever get lonely at home by yourself. But don't worry noona, Hunnie will visit you all the time, okay?" He said. 

"Aigoo, gomawo Sehunnie! Noona loves you!" You squealed as you hugged Sehun from the back.

"Okay noona, you can stop now, hyung is getting jealous. He's giving me the death stares, haha." He said. 

"Don't mind him!' You said as you held onto him tight.

You finally let go of Sehun and it was time for you to leave. You went outside the room and called out the guys to say your farewells. Everybody was getting so emotional for some reason, even though you live like down the street. You hugged every single one of them and they all gave you a little message. 

"Call me whenever you need anything okay, umma's always here for you." Suho said. 

"Stay away from my Suho, hehe just kidding. If you ever need some healing, you know who to call." Lay said and you giggled at what he said. 

"If Kai ever hurts you, I'll wushu his , okay?" Tao said. 

"If you ever need something to hug, baozi's here." Xiumin said. 

"If you ever want to go shopping, this giant will be more than happy to come with you." Chanyeol said. 

"If you're having trouble falling asleep, bacon will sing you a lullaby." Baekhyun said. 

"Just call me when you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears." Luhan said. 

"Don't call Baek, he'll make your eyes bleed. Call me instead and you'll drift to sleep with my beautiful voice." Chen said and you giggled.

"If you're not well enough to cook, call me okay? I'll bring you food, you need to eat healthy for the babies." D.O said. 

"Noona... You know Sehunnie is always here for you, right? Call me if you ever need anything. If you're having problems, call me because you know I can make you laugh all the time. I'll really miss having you here noona." He said as he started tearing up. 

Last but not least, it was Kris's turn. For some reason, you were nervous and your heart was beating fast. He slowly came up to you and pulled you in for his hug, his hug slowly got tighter. 

"Jae-ah... I will miss seeing your beautiful face every morning. You know I'll always be here for you. I hope my confession didn't change anything between us. Even though you're with Kai, I'll always be your knight and shining armor." 

After all the goodbyes, Kai dropped you off to your house. It felt so weird. You were going to be sleeping alone, the house wasn't filled with 12 handsome guys anymore. 

It's been about 2 weeks since you moved out and things are going fine. The boys occasionally visited you and brought you some food. Kai would sleep over once in a while and occasionally you'd receive flowers from Kris. Sehun would come over almost every day, making sure that you're okay. Baekhyun and Chen also fought about who would sing you to sleep. You all would go out to the movies or just a simple picnic at the park to catch up on things. You even started your baby classes with Kai. Things were different, but your bond was never broken. 

Today, Kai was going to pick you up for another baby class and then you're off to the doctors. 

"Jae-ah hurry up, we're gonna be late!" 

"Ara ara, I'm almost done! Don't rush the pregnant woman." 

"Dang baby, you're bump is getting huge!" 

"I know, c'mon let's go before we get yelled at." 

You arrived at your class, but your instructor wasn't there yet. Then a girl about your age or a little order came in wearing revealing clothes. 

"Hello, I'm So Jin, I'll be your instructor for today, I'll be filling in for Ms. Park." She said as she was making googly eyes with Kai. 

Who does this think she is? 

Everything was going fine until she claimed that you were doing your exercises with Kai wrong and insisted that she demonstrated it. She pushed you off to the side and started showing you how to 'properly' do it. Then bam, she purpose made her self fall on top of him. Her hands started roaming around his body and she was making her way to his crotch. 

You came up to her and yanked her off of Kai and yelled, "I don't appreciate you flirting with my husband, even if you're just 'demonstrating' the exercise. Keep your hands off my man. You should know better not to mess with a pregnant lady's husband, let alone anyone's husband." 

You grabbed Kai's hand and walked out the door. You got into the car and told Kai to drive to the hospital for your appointment. 

"Is my baby jealous?" He asked. 

"SHUT UP AND DON'T CALL ME THAT! AND NO I'M NOT JEALOUS. WHAT PREGNANT WOMAN WOULD WANT SOME RANDOM BEING ALL UP ON HER BABY'S FATHER?! HUHHH?!" 

"Whatever you say babycakes! You're so cute when you're jealous!" He said as he started pinching your cheeks.

Once you got to the doctor's, he greeted you and began taking your ultrasound. You and Kai started making a scrapbook a couple of weeks ago of the ultrasound pictures that you received. 

"Ms. Lee, you're 16 weeks pregnant now, would you like to know your babies gender?" 

"Jinja? I can know already? Ahhh, please let me doctor!" You said as you smiled at Kai. 

"Well Ms. lee, it seems that you be having a boy... and a girl!" 

"JINJA?! That's great! I'm so excited!" You said as you squeezed Kai's hand. 

After your doctor's appointment, Kai decided to treat you out for ice cream to make up for what happened earlier. You both went to a nearby ice cream shop and ordered your cones. You got 2 scoops of butter pecan (my fav lol) while Kai got 2 scoops of cookies and cream. You were in the middle of eating your ice cream when you heard a whole bunch of girls screaming, running done the hill. 

"Uh Kai..." You said. 

Just then Kai got a call from his manager, he said: 

"Kai you both need to get out of there! Fan girls are running to the ice cream shop right now, there were pictures posted up a couple of minutes ago and they're coming after you. Go to the back exit, I'm waiting!" 

He asked the cashier for the back exit and you ran over there to meet up with his manager. He pulled Kai into the alley to hide him and he just told you to stay there for now until the coast was clear. Then you overheard their conversation. 

"Kai this needs to stop. Your image is getting ruined, your fan girls are going crazy. Theres even some death threats! You and exo K will be glong to Japan for 2 weeks to film something." 

What?! JAPAN?! 

"And when you come back, you will announce to the public that you are in fact in a relationship with Krystal." 

Upon hearing that, your jaw dropped, your heart sank and tears were rolling down your face. 

Kai didn't even try to defend himself, he just stayed silent. 

All of sudden, a pair of arms pulled you in by the waist. You didn't even need to ask who it was, you already recognized him by his scent and how his body felt against yours. Tears were flowing out of your eyes like a waterfall, causing his shirt to get soaked. 

"O-op-oppa..." You stuttered. 

"You'll be fine, Jae. Everything will be okay, you're knight is here." He whispered.

 

HELLO MY LOVES! I hope you guys liked this update! My feels are exploding all over the place omg! Poor Jae ): Anyways, the story is almost ending soon... Well at least I think so. Please let me know hat you think about this chapter & don't forget to comment, subscribe & upvote! 

Isn't our little baozi just the cutest? Oh Xiumin <3