Pinky Promise

Baby Don't Cry

You were still staring at the doctor in disbelief. 

"Do I need to repeat myself Ms. Lee?" The doctor asked. 

"Oh... I uh uhm No... I'm just really shocked, that's all. Thank you doctor."

"Okay, well you need to come in for appointments once in a while, alright? We need to make sure you're taking care of your body and the baby." 

"Okay doctor, thanks!"

You got off the hospital bed and Kris held onto you, leading you out of the door. You both reached the car in silence, then Kris finally spoke up. 

"I know you don't what to go home yet. I know you don't want to see Jong-In right now, so where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Wow oppa, you know me so well even though we haven't even talked much. I'm not really sure, I'm kind of craving something sweet." 

"Hmm, want some patbingsu?" 

"Waaahh oppa, you're amazing, it's like you can read minds." 

"Oh stop it, I know I'm amazing, don't remind me." He said, flashing you a cute smile. 

Wow, he was a really nice smile. STOP IT JAE, YOU'RE WITH KAI AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO BECOME A BABY MOMMA.

He drove to your favorite place to get patbingsu and he opened the car door for you. 

"Gomawo oppa." You said shyly. 

"Anything for you." He said. 

You both walked in and you were greeted by ahjumma.

"Ahhh my favorite customer is here! Jae Min-aaahhh! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" She squealed, hugging you tight. 

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!" You replied squeezing her back. 

"Who's this handsome boy with you? Your boyfriend? Aigoo, young kids these days! You look great together!"

"Ahjumma! He's not my... My..." 

"Aigoo Jae, don't deny it!" 

You just looked at Kris who was smiling wide, slightly blushing.

YAH WHY IS HE SMILING!!! STOP IT KRIS!!! YOU'RE MESSING WITH MY HORMONES!!! AIIIISHHHH!!!

When you were about to sit down on the table, you nudged Kris in the arm and said: 

"Oppa why were you smiling?" 

"Hmm? Oh uhm nothing, ahjumma's cute that's all." 

"Mhm yeah... right." You mumbled. 

You ordered 2 patbingsu's topped with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and bananas. Kris, being a copycat, ordered the same thing as you. While you were both in the middle of eating, you stopped and said: 

"Oppa..." 

"Mmm?" He said. 

"Can you uh... Can you please not tell Kai about this whole prengnancy thing...?" 

"But why Jae? He's the father of the child you're carrying... Unless he's not?!?!" 

"YAH OPPA WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!" 

"I'm just messing with you! Don't take it up the , okay? And I promise I won't tell him." 

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." He replied. 

You linked pinky's and he gave you a reassuring smile.

DAMMIT KRIS STOP SMILING LIKE THAT.

"Oppa, how come I've never seen you smile like that before? You usually have your face on." You questioned. 

"MWUH?! face?! Where did you get that from?" He asked frantically touching his face.

"Aigoo oppa, it's what your fans refer to as your serious face." 

"Oh I see. The reason why I'm smiling so much is because I've never been so comfortable with a girl before. I mean yes, I've had girlfriends and close girl friends, but I never really felt that connection, y'know? You're like a little sister to me, I don't know. I just have this feeling that I need to protect you." 

"Oh okay, I get it." You said. 

You both finished your patbingsu and headed home. You weren't sure if you were ready to face Kai, I mean there's so much going on. For god's sakes, you're freaking pregnant. That stupid Krystal just claimed herself as Kai's girlfriend. How are you supposed to deal with this?! Once you got to the dorm, you opened the door and Kai was sitting on the couch. 

"YAH JAE-MIN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He questioned, yelling at you. 

"Not now Jong-In, please." 

"ANSWER ME." He said grabbing you arm. 

"Kai, just leave her alone, I'll explain it to you. C'mon Jae, just go inside the room and rest, okay?" 

You were about to enter the room when you heard Kai yelling: 

"NO! KRIS WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?! IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?! HUH?! ARE YOU HIDING THINGS FROM ME?!" He screamed, trying to throw punches at Kris, but Chanyeol and Tao held him back. 

You didn't know what to do anymore, tears were running down your face. 

"KAI JUST STOP OKAY?! JUST GO OUTSIDE WITH KRIS AND GET SO SOME AIR! LET HIM EXPLAIN IT TO YOU ALRIGHT?!" You yelled at him. 

"Jae Min-ah, please don't yell. You know it's not good for your health. " Kris said. 

"Arasseo arasseo oppa." You replied. 

"MWUH?! BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Kai asked. 

"C'mon, just step outside with me." Kris said. 

They stepped outside the door while you went into the bedroom crying. All the boys followed after you and said: 

Noona gwenchanayo? 

Jae-ah, I'm sure Kai was in a bad mood, he didn't mean to yell. 

Is there something we should know about Jae? 

What about your health? Is it something serious?  

You turned to all of them and said, "Thank you guys for the concern, I'm so happy to have met you guys. I'm fine, I've just got a cold. There's nothing to worry about, but I'd like to rest and be left alone." 

"Okay Jae, rest well." Baekhyun said.

"Thanks Baek." 

They walked out of the room and you continued to cry out your feelings. You thought they all left but you suddenly felt someone lay down next to you. You turned around and it was Sehun. 

"Sehunnie, what are you doing there?" 

"Shhhh noona, Sehunnie's here to comfort you." He said, pulling you into his arms for a warm embrace. 

"WAHAAAHAAAAA SE-SE-HUNNIEEEEE!" You said. 

By the time you were done crying, his shirt was soaked in your tears. You sat up and tried to calm down. You trusted Sehun the most and you wanted to tell him that you were going to be a mother, but how...

He sat up patting your back and said, "Jae noona, I know you're lying about having a cold. What's going on? You know you can tell me anything." 

"Well Sehunnie...I went to the hospital earlier with Kris... And..."

"MWUH?! THAT'S WHERE YOU WERE?! ARE YOU OKAY NOONA?!" He said shaking you back and forth.

"Stop shaking me Sehunnie, it's bad for the baby." 

"What baby? There's no baby here noona." He said giving you a weird look as if you were going crazy. 

You pointed at your stomach and said, "I believe there's one here."

"MWUH?! WHAT NOONA?! OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR SHAKING YOU! I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE HOLY GEEZUS!" He said, rubbing your stomach. 

"You seem more excited than me Hunnie, and I'm the one who's having the baby. Are you sure YOU'RE not pregnant?!" 

"Aish noona, let me have my moment with my futue niece/nephew! Aigoo, you're gonna have the best aegyo like Uncle Sehunnie, arasseo?" He said, doing aegyo to your stomach making you laugh. 

"Sehunnie, you have to promise me not to tell Kai, okay? I'm still trying to find the right time to tell him." 

"Arasseo Jae noona." He replied doing more aegyo to your stomach. 

"Aigoo Sehunnie, you're too cute." You said, hugging him. 

 

How did you guys like this chapter? This chapter just dealt with her pregnancy so yeaaaaah~ I hope you guys still liked it though! Don't forget to comment, subscribe, & upvote! Wo Ai Ni <3