The Weirdest Birthday Ever

Why Tanya Is NOT Allowed To Do Magic Potion

“Onnie, stop daydreaming about Inati Oppa,” whispered Tammy to her ear, causing Lia to jump and blinked several times.

“Tammy~” The older girl blushed and stirred the potion to undo the Kissing Monster effect. “I was not daydreaming about him.”

Tammy smirked. “Of course you’re not.” She rested her head on her palms. “Aren’t you glad that he finally confessed you? I mean how long have you been waiting for this moment? I know the girls and I have been looking forward to this day since the first time we met him and the boys.”

Lia bit her bottom lips, trying to stifle the laugh threatening to come out.

“You’re literally glowing, Onnie,” Tammy added as she poked Lia’s arm gently. “You’re in love with him. And he’s in love with you. So why don’t you accept his feelings? Just go out already!”

The giggle eventually broke. And she couldn’t stop blushing. This caused Tammy to laugh in amusement.

Lia cleared . Even though her heart was pounding and her face would probably be red, she tried to look serious. “Just make the potion for your boyfriend. Don’t you pity him for having Homer Simpson’s voice?”

Still laughing, Tammy did as she was told and prepared for the ingredients and the pot needed to make to potion. “But he’s funny when his voice changes.” She then stared blankly into space. “He looks adorable too when that happens.” She giggles.

Lia smiled and shook her head. “Come on, we have to hurry up. Jeesu would kiss your adorable boyfriend again if you don’t hurry.”

Being a cheerful girl that she was, Tammy laughed again. “Well, your soon-to-be boyfriend is up there too. I’m sure you wouldn’t want Jeesu to steal Oppa’s kiss either.”

Lia poked Tammy in the forehead. “Just make the potion.”

A few minutes later, both the potions for Dayday and Jeesu finished. Right before Tammy could close the lid of the bottle she’s holding, the door to the dungeon was opened to reveal Inati who said, “Guys, Jeesu just woke up and he’s in a kissing frenzy mode.”

“Well, we just finished the potions. We’re going now,” said Lia, running behind Tammy who was on the lead.

But after Tammy was out of the door, Inati grabbed the bottle from Lia’s hand and gave it to the younger girl. He winked at her, who immediately smirked, knowing what’s going to happen. Tammy waved a hand happily to the couple and ran to the big hall where the commotion was happening.

Confused, Lia looked from the empty space where Tammy was just now, to Inati’s eyes. “Why did you give her the bottle? I was –” She was interrupted by Inati’s lips on hers.

As the kiss ended, Inati rested his forehead on hers with his eyes closed. “Lia, will you please go out with me and be my girlfriend?”

“Oppa~”

“I’m in love with you. Been in love you for a while, to be honest.”

Her breaths came in short. Her heart beat like crazy at the lovely confession by the handsome man in front of her.

Inati her cheek affectionately, a pleased smile plastered on his face. “And I know you’re in love with me too.”

Lia looked away from that intense look he’s giving her. “I am,” she finally whispered.

His smiled got wider and hugged her body close. “I love you, Lia.”

She returned the hug, tucking her head right under his chin. Perfect. “I love you too, oppa.”

Suddenly there’s a round of applause and cheer from behind Inati, surprising the two lovebirds. Lia quickly pushed Inati apart from her.

“This is so touching~” Tanya pretended to wipe an invisible tear from the corner of her eyes. “You’re finally together.”

Realizing something, Lia came up front and crossed her arms on her chest. “You’re still in trouble, Tanya.” She turned her face to the other culprit. “You too, Meg.”

Meg bowed her head down, feeling ashamed of herself. Meanwhile, Tanya smiled as if nothing was wrong.

“But Onnie, you finally ended up together with Inati Oppa. So why are we still getting punished?”

“Because you two –” Once again, Lia couldn’t finish her sentence because Inati has grabbed her and turned her around to face him. “Oppa, please stop interrupting me when I’m talking.”

Inati smirked. “As much as I like hearing you talk all day, it’s better if you just now calm down.” He reached out to caress her hair. “And celebrate the day we’re finally together.”

“Hey!” Youngwon exclaimed. “Today is my birthday and –” It was his turn to be interrupted by Inati, but this time by a death glare from the oldest boy. “Err, I mean congratulations, Hyung and Noona. Yay!” He then clapped and cheered awkwardly before he stopped himself because the others were staring at him.

Inati turned his attention back to his girlfriend (he smiled at that word). “Why don’t we go somewhere quiet? Just the two of us?” He wiggled his eyebrows with an evil smile plastered on his face.

Lia gasped and widened her eyes in surprise. “Oppa~ It’s Youngwon’s birthday. So we should stay here with the others.”

“I won’t take no for an answer.”

“But –”

Inati smirked. “Good enough,” he said before he reached for her hand and pulled her along to the front door. He looked back to the rest. “See you guys later.” He winked.

Before the door was closed, they could hear an “Oppa~” coming out from Lia’s mouth.

“Our plan somehow worked, Meg!” Tanya said, ecstatically hitting the younger girl on the back. She saw the look on the other’s faces and immediately added, “Well, with a bit of mishap, but it worked in the end! They’re finally together.”

“Easy for you to say,” Jeesu mumbled. He’s finally recovered from the Kissing Monster effect. “You’re not the one to have to kiss everybody in the whole house.”

Tanya smirked and placed her arm around his shoulder. “Ah come on. I’m sure you enjoyed it. Especially when it was Meg.” She laughed loudly as she saw how red their faces were. “Do you know that you two kissed a lot today?”

Meg stomped her foot. “Onnie!”

Youngwon sighed and turned his face to Gen who standing right beside him. “This is really the weirdest birthday party I’ve ever had.”

- THE END-

 

---

Okay, last part of the fic~

Seriously, I wanted more subscribers and comments..

But probably my writing ability is still not to that point~ Oh well~ *shrugs*

I do hope you enjoy this fic~ ^^