Birthday Party Turns to Mess

Why Tanya Is NOT Allowed To Do Magic Potion

Meg widened her eyes as she felt goose bumps on her neck. She turned around to find Jeesu standing so close to her. She started stuttering at the sight of his innocent look. "Err, I'm getting some drink." She laughed nervously before looking away. Of all people, he came here.

"Ah, me too," he said. "All the screaming makes me thirsty." He then took the cup that already had soda in it. He finished it in one go. "That's better."

Meg whipped her head to the cup Jeesu was holding. She realized that it was the same cup that had the lover's extract in it. She widened her eyes. "Oppa, that's not for you. That's for -" She couldn't finish her sentence because she was suddenly grabbed by him and her lips were on his before she could do anything.

It finished too soon, much to her disappointment.

Jeesu just laughed like a mad man, and skipped around the room like a little kid. He then went to the others, grabbing Dari. "Hyung~" he said before he put a kiss on the older man's lips.

The others gasped.

Dari seemed to be surprised as his lips were pressed against the younger boy's. His eyes widened and he quickly pushed the boy away. "What the ...?!" He exclaimed as he wiped his lips.

Jeesu just smiled innocently. It seemed that Meg has gained her consciousness after the kiss as she saw Jeesu kissed Dari. Meg sneakily came closer to Tanya who seemed to enjoy the scene.

"Psst, Tanya Onnie," Meg called.

"Huh?" Tanya replied but didn't look away as Jeesu kissed the next victim which was Daniel.

"Are you sure that the mixtures were right?" Meg asked.

"Yeah, why?" Tanya asked again as she started to count how many seconds the kiss lasted. "Oh, it's 30 seconds!!" She cheered.

"If the ingredients were right, why did Jeesu Oppa become a Kissing Monster?"

The question from Meg brought a sudden realization to Tanya. She gasped as opened and her eyes widened. Tanya looked at Meg. "Oh my God! I forgot to switch the label back!" she stated.

Meg dropped her jaw as she became speechless. Both of the girls looked back at Jeesu.

"Is he drunk?" Inati asked.

"I don't know," Lia said as she frowned. "But surely, something is going on here."

Youngwon came. "Jeesu-ah," he called as he patted Jeesu's shoulder. "Are you alri-?" But his sentence was stopped as the younger boy turned and planted a kiss on his lips.

Gen gasped in surprise with opened. "Ya!! Jeesu! That's not fair." She walked closer to the couple. "I haven't even kissed him yet." Gen pouted afterward.

"Oh, really?" Dayday asked as he smirked naughtily. But to the side effect of the potion that he drank last week, he let out Yoda's voice instead of his.

Tammy quickly slapped her boyfriend's head and glared at him.

Dayday looked at her. "What?" he complained. "This is interesting."

“Well, let’s see if you’re the one who gets the kiss,” Tammy said.

“I think I’ll punch him instead.” Dayday just shrugged his shoulders.

Jeesu released Youngwon and gave a satisfy look. Youngwon looked confused, out of his mind. He stumbled and quickly regained his sense. He quickly wiped his lips.

"What's ..." But as Youngwon caught Gen's pouted face, he knew that he was in trouble. He has promised to Gen that he wouldn't let any guy kiss him again when they started to date. "I don't ..."

But to his surprise, Jeesu turned to Gen and kissed her.

"Hey!! That's my girl!" Youngwon complained.

But Jeesu already released Gen and looked for another 'victim'. He smiled as he saw Lia as his target.

"Noona~" he said with his high-pitched voice as he spread open his arms and walked toward Lia.

Before Jeesu reached Lia, Inati quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace so Lia could escape from Jeesu's hug. Jeesu went to Dayday and gave the older guy a kiss on his lips. Inati frowned before he looked at Lia.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he lowered his hand from her head.

Lia nodded as she pushed Inati slightly away from her then looked at Jeesu who turned to find another lips to kiss. And the poor boy found his way toward Tammy.

"Onnie, help!" Tammy yelped as she ran to avoid the boy.

"Okay, now there is definitely something going on." Lia said then she cast her glare toward Tanya.

Tanya straightened her body as she caught herself on Lia's eyes. "I didn't do it. It was Meg's idea to make a love potion so either of you or Inati Oppa will confess." She pointed at Meg who stood beside her.

"Well, that's a good idea." Fanny cut in. "You two are so slow. Can't you see that both of you are in love with each other but try to deny it?"

"Fanny's got the point there," Daniel said as he saw Jeesu running around, chasing Deedee and Tammy.

But at the end he managed to catch Deedee and wanted to kiss her before Dari grabbed him and kissed him, saving Deedee from the unwanted kiss.

"Oppa, are you alright?" Deedee asked in concern to Dari as she saw the older guy wiped his own lips.

Dari looked at Deedee. "You owe me one kiss." He said making the girl blushed then smiled as an idea came across his mind. "Or take me to a date this Saturday will be fine."

Deedee smiled shyly. "Okay, fine."

Both of the eldest looked at each other. But both of them also agreed that this was not the right time to discuss the matter.

Lia exhaled. "Our feelings will be our own problem. So, the ingredients?!" Lia asked Tanya.

"I've messed up by switching the lover's extract with the kiss drops," Tanya confessed as she grinned.

"So?" Inati asked.

"So basically Jeesu has turned into a Kissing Monster." Lia replied him.

"But I guess it'll be funny too if we can see Inati Oppa kissing Lia Onnie." Fanny said as she shrugged.

Lia quickly looked at her with a sharp glare.

"Okay, just pretend that I didn’t say anything," Fanny said before making the move to turn around. But Jeesu's lips captured hers as she turned.

As Jeesu released her and turned away, Fanny started to sob. Daniel looked worried at her.

"Fanny, what's the matter?" Daniel asked as he became panic to see his girlfriend cried.

"He has stolen my first kiss!" Fanny cried then squatted while buried her face on her hands.

Daniel tried to calm her down.

Lia just rolled her eyes. "All right, that's it." Lia said then moved forward. "Jeesu," she called.

Jeesu turned and saw Lia. He smiled widely. "Noona~" he said with his aegyo voice as he came toward Lia.

But just before Jeesu was able to lay his fingers on Lia, Inati quickly came between them and stopped Jeesu. "Oh no, you won't," Inati said as he grabbed Jeesu's collar. "Her lips are mine."

The others cheered and wolf-whistled as they heard Inati’s words while Lia seemed to have a blush creeping onto her face as she fanned herself with her hand.

“Ya, Oppa. Do you have to state it very clearly?” Lia asked Inati.

“Yeah, I do.” Inati said as he tackled Jeesu’s foot and slammed him down to the floor. “Or else, he will take your kiss from me.” He pinned the struggling boy to the floor. “I don’t want anyone stealing your kiss before I get the chance to kiss you myself.”

Lia felt a blush creeping onto her face again. She gulped to calm herself and continued, “But why does it have to be you who’d be the first to have my kiss?”

“Because …” Inati looked up to see the girl. “I want to ask you to be my girl and go out with me.”

Lia became speechless.

Inati looked at the other guys. “Will someone help me to pin him down?!” Inati asked for help. “I don’t know where he gets all this extra energy to struggle.”

Dari, Dayday and Daniel quickly came to rescue as they grabbed Jeesu’s hands and feet.

“I guess the potion makes him stronger?” Tanya guessed.

Lia just rolled her eyes. "Dee, sleeping potion, please," Lia said as she stretched her right hand toward Deedee.

Deedee quickly took the small bottle that was on the high shelf and gave it to Lia. Lia opened the lid and kneeled. She touched Jeesu's chin and made him open his mouth. Lia poured the tea-coloured liquid into Jeesu's mouth and quickly pushed his chin to close his mouth. Jeesu swallowed the liquid down and he slowly calmed down until finally sleeping.

"Okay. That would keep him calm for a while." Lia sighed as Inati, Dayday, Daniel and Dari released their grabs.

"What should we do to HIM?" Dayday ended his question with Homer Simpson's voice. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand to hide the voice change. But it was too late; the girls and the other guys already frowned as they heard his voice.

"Nice, now we got Homer." Tanya widely smiled.

Lia quickly cast Tanya a sharp glare, making Meg nudge Tanya. "You two ..." Lia paused for a moment as she couldn't think about anything for those two younger girls. She released a sigh. "I'll think about your punishment later. Right now, I need to make the potion to undo the effect, including for Dayday." She turned and walked to the door.

"Do you need any help?" Inati asked her.

Lia stopped and turned. "No.” Lia looked at Inati. "I'll talk with you later, Oppa. I need to hurry before the sleeping potion’s effect wears off."

Inati just nodded. "Alright."

Lia just gave him a sweet smile then looked at Tammy. "Come on, Tam. I need your help," she said again as she walked.

“Okay.” Tammy came to follow her.

Inati smiled as he saw the two girls leave the room then he released a sigh and turned his body to the rest of the girls and boys who were staring at him with happy teasing eyes and grinning as if they wanted to . His smile disappeared and he put on his serious face. “What?”

“Congratulations!” Dayday cheered.

“Finally you confessed to Noona, Hyung.” Daniel said.

“Do you actually need all of this mess to confess, Oppa?” Deedee asked.

“We should have done it since before,” Fanny added.

Inati just released a sigh and tried to ignore them all. “Let's clean up this place and eat. I bet you’re all hungry by now," Inati said, followed by random words of agreement from the others.

"But what should we do with Jeesu?" Dari asked.

Inati looked at the boy who was sleeping at the floor. Even at his sleeping state, Jeesu was still doing kissing gesture on his lips. Inati raised an eyebrow because of it. "Aaa ... I think we need to tie him up on the chair," Inati said. "Just for prevention in case if he wakes up and starts to kiss anyone again."

"Okay then," Dari said then reacted as Dayday helped him.

Youngwon exhaled. "Oh, great. This is one of the worst birthday parties I’ve ever had." He looked at Gen who just patted his back. "How I wish that this was just another prank that you guys pulled on me since it’s April Fool’s."

"Oh come on." Gen said then pushed Youngwon so the boy would walk even though he was reluctant to do it. She moved to the front of him and smiled. “But at least I can give you this.” Gen moved forward and planted a kiss on his lips.

YoungWon smiled. “Okay. I changed my mind. This is the best birthday that I ever had,” he said.

Gen just chuckled and said,” Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” She pulled him along to the table.

---

Afterword:

Posting it because aprilbunnyy ^^

Thank you so much~

 

Will post the next part in the next couple of days~ unless I got more comments :P