Potions, everyone~!!

Why Tanya Is NOT Allowed To Do Magic Potion

A pair of eyes was blinking innocently as the owner staring at the girl who was currently stirring the cauldron pot between them.

“Are you sure it will work, Onnie?” she asked the girl in a worried voice.

“Everything I make always works, Meg.” She kept on stirring the funny-looking potion with that evil smirk still plastered on her face. “All I need is some lover’s extract and then we'll wait for five more minutes.” She turned her face to the girl in front of her. “And you can just give it to them.”

The younger girl looked doubtful. “They won't die or suffer from some weird disease, right?”

“Don't worry about that. Everything is from the book. And we've been following every single step.”

Meg still looked doubtful.

“Ah, don’t give me that look. I’m sure it will work,” Tanya said.

“But the last time you did this, you turned Dayday Oppa into Yoda.” Meg made her point before putting on a pitiful grin. “I think the Yoda’s voice is still with him until now.”

Tanya snorted. "Well, if you weren't pestering me and asking me to hurry up, I wouldn't have messed up back then." She lightly hit the younger girl on the head with her hand. "So stop worrying. Everything would be fine."

"I certainly hope so," Meg mumbled, her eyes fixed on the potion. "I wouldn't take the blame if something went horribly wrong, you know that. Beside, Deedee Onnie told us not to interfere with them actually."

"Ah come on! It's also your idea to make this for Inati Oppa and Lia Onnie." Tanya sighed. "They need the push because they're too shy to admit their own feelings towards each other."

Meg nodded. "True." She then looked at her watch. "I think 5 minutes have passed. Should I get the lover's extract?"

Tanya looked up. "Well, that sure was fast. Time really does fly when you're having fun." She had that evil smile yet again as she stirred the potion. "The extract is on the shelf." She pointed at some random direction, making Meg confused. "There's a label on it, so you won't get mixed up."

The younger girl walked to the shelf, looking for a labelled bottle called Lover's Extract. A few seconds later, she found what she's looking for and walked back to where Tanya was standing with her head stuck inside the pot. "Here you go."

Rising her head, Tanya looked at the book and re-read the steps. "Okay, pour the extract slowly in a clockwise direction. There should be some yellow smoke if it's working."

Meg did as she was told, chanting something that faintly sounded like, "Please let there be a yellow smoke." As soon as the small bottle was emptied, she and Tanya peered at the pot like curious cats.

“How come there's no smoke?” asked Meg after a few seconds have passed. She then checked the book, going over the steps once again. “Ah, we're supposed to say the magic words.”

“So what are the magic words again?” Tanya asked.

“Mirror, mirror on the wall, show them who’s their true love in the front of their eyes?” Meg chanted but she sounded so unsure.

“No, you idiot. That’s the spell to show who is the most beautiful one among them all.” Tanya paused for a while and seemed to have a thought. “Even though I think I need that chant to know who the most beautiful girl among us all is.” She said while shrugging her shoulders.

Meg just rolled her eyes. “Okay. Let’s try this.” She took a deep breath and started to recite a spell. “Roses are red, Violets are blue. Show us the heart, and the kiss becomes true.”

Suddenly … Puff!!

An orange-yellowish small mushroom cloud exploded from the pot, making Meg draw back to her surprise.

“Yay! It’s working!” Tanya cheered and clapped as the cloud disappeared.

But Meg seemed not to be so sure. “But don’t you think the colour seemed to be a little bit orange just now?”

Tanya waved her hand. “Don’t mind about it. The smoke came out already so it means that it’s working.” She stirred the liquid again before she took a spoonful of the potion. She smiled. “Hand me the bottle.”

Meg quickly handed her a small bottle that was on the table near the pot.

Tanya poured the potion into the bottle until it’s filled with the now-pinkish-red-colour potion. She closed the lid and handed it to Meg. “Now, it’s your job to pour it to one of their drinks.”

Meg looked at the small bottle on her hand. “I hope it will work,” she said as she sighed.

“Will you stop worrying, Meg? You'll get old faster if you keep on worrying about small things like this.”

Meg gasped and widened her eyes as she looked at her companion. “This is not a small thing. We're talking about pouring this strange-coloured potion to Lia Onnie and Inati Oppa's drinks. They'd kill us if they found out about this.”

“That's why you have to do it secretly so nobody will know about our little mischief. Okay?”

The younger girl gave up, nodding her head slowly. “Is there some kind of time limit or something? I wouldn't want to give the potion late. There might be some weird after-effects.”

“Tomorrow morning would be the latest. It said so in the book,” Tanya answered. She closed the potion book and returned it to the original place: below the bookshelves. “It's kind of weird, don't you think? A potion with an expiry date? I wonder how it'd look like if it's expired.” She laughed as she stared blankly into space, probably thinking about expired potion.

Meg decided to go up the stairs, leaving her friend all alone inside the stuffy basement. “Now, how am I going to give it to them without their knowledge?” She wondered aloud as she opened the door to reveal the outside world. As she saw the setting sun, she opened her arms. “Ah, fresh air!”

“Meg!”

She looked to her left and immediately her eyes were widened. One of the 'victims' was currently walking towards her. Realizing that she had the small bottle on her right hand, she stashed it into her jeans pocket quickly so the older girl wouldn't see. “Lia Onnie. Hello!”

“Don't ‘hello’ me with that innocent smile on your face. Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over the house for you.”

“I've been –“ She paused for a while, trying to calm her pounding heartbeats. She cleared once it's back to normal. “I've been walking around the house. Why didn't you just call me?”

Lia fished a hand phone from inside her pocket. “You left your hand phone in your room, you silly girl.”

Meg laughed sheepishly. “Oops, silly me. Thanks for getting it for me, Onnie.” She took the small device into her hands and placed it into her other jeans pocket. “So, what's up?” She gave her Onnie another innocent smile.

“Nothing,” Lia answered. “I just need you to help with preparing the food right now. Oppa and Dayday already went to get the cake from the bakery.” She turned and wanted to walk away. But she seemed to remember about something and looked at Meg again. “Ah, don’t forget to get Tanya. I need every help that I can get. I don’t want Youngwon to be suspicious because Daniel and Gen held him for too long. They’ve been out since afternoon. And it’s too long already.”

“Alright, Onnie,” Meg replied her as the oldest girl walked away.

But suddenly a smile came to the younger girl’s face as an idea came up on her mind. She cheered silently as she seemed to be excited with the idea then turned back again to the underground dungeon to call Tanya.

-----

Afterword:

I'll put my devil mode on here and will be updating this fic later when I already had at least one comment~

 

So, comments please... I'm desperately needed them~