Wrongful Meeting

Love Still Goes On

Listening to: Wrongful Meeting | Taemin ft. Amber

 

Over time, Taemin and Kai started getting close, so everything was fine. *laughs* So maybe I lied. So maybe I kinda garnered a crush for Kai? I dunno! Sorry! He just reminded me of the good things of Taemanry and I found myself drawn to him.

+++

I notice Zara’s been acting differently around Kai and it finally clicks. She must like him. I walk over to Kai and hear something cracking in my ears.

“Oh hi, hyung,” he smiles.

“I have to tell you something before I leave.”

“What?” he looks at me, curiously.

I get close enough to him so that only he will hear. “Take care of Zara, ok? Don’t let anything happen to her.”

“Hyung, what are you-”

“I know I didn’t do a good job, but if you hurt her or let something hurt her, I’ll hurt you. Because I don’t like you.”

“Why are you telling me this? Of course I’ll protect her, I’m her bodyguard-”

“She likes you.”

He pulls back, surprised. “Really?”

“And coming from someone who really likes her, I’m serious. You let her get hurt, you’ll wind up like Taemanry,” I say, walking towards the door.

“Taemin, you’re not staying?” Zara asks, following me.

I shake my head and put a smile on my face. “I’m going to the SHINee headquarters and might be back when you’re asleep.”

She nods and pouts. “Fine then. Tell them I said hi,” and she waves at me.

Absentmindedly, I wrap her in a hug. “I’ll miss you,” I find myself whispering.

“Taemin, what are you...?”

I brush off her thought and let her go as I walk out the door.

“Bye then?” she says, confusedly as I close the door. That’s when I realize the cracking was my heart.