Evil Intention

O B S C U R E

Obscure
`Maybe next time you open your eyes everything has changed`

{Lee Hae Rin's P.O.V}

Everyone’s eyes were all intently scrutinizing mine; their eyes were filled of dismay. They did not utter a single word out, yet their eyes were still immensely glued onto me. I gazed back at them back with my helpless looking orbs, trying to read what they were thinking. They remained quiet. However, even though they refuse to say a word. I knew my end was approaching. I now have an ultimatum.

I broke the long tranquillity that was building up.
“A...Am I...go...go...ing to...d-...d...d-i-e?” I asked them whilst my voice started shaking, nearly breaking.
I couldn’t bring myself to say that sentence. ‘Is my ‘extinction’ really coming?’ I thought to myself.

I heard no reply what so ever.
They remained fatal silent; refusing to tell me the sorrowful truth.

I tried once again to persuade them on telling me, “Please, I beg you! Tell me the truth. I don't care whether it is a bad news. I just want to know. Please.” as I finished talking I was in verge of tears.

Dr. Frank swapped his gaze, from me, onto my mother and then he slightly nodded. Giving my mother a go signal to go ahead and tell me. My mother was then first one who spoke amongst them. She slowly moved her hand forward to my small thin face, cupping it with her two warm hands.

“For me to say this destroys my heart. I myself could not believe it nor do I want to belive it. I was deeply hurt by it. But I do know it will be even more painful for you to hear it, yourself. But, this is the truth. My sweet daughter I don’t know any better way to say this to you; but, you do not have much time left. Your life is counted, in 3 MONTHS you will disappear -” after finishing my mother once again burst into tears.

Hearing the fact that I only had 3 living months, horrified me. I was timorous. I knew from the very beginning I was going to die; however, hearing it now made me realise my 'fear'. I didn’t know this disease will rapidly kill me. I did not expect a short life span.

I NOW FEAR DEATH.

Nevertheless, I have to overcome it!  

I suddenly felt dizzy everything around me was rotating; my eyes were starting to get blurry. I couldn’t hear anything except my own thoughts.

“3 MONTHS; IS IT ENOUGH?”
"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!"
“WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO MEET BY HEROES?”
“OR WILL THAT LAST HOPE OF ME MEETING THEM ALSO DISAPPEAR?”

Thousands of various thought came popping inside my confused mind.

Second passed – Minutes passed – Half an hour passed –

I then could think clearly, once again. Only 3 months left, that’s undeniably a short period of time. However, I do not have time to waste; all I can do is live the fullest.

3 MONTHS; WILL I BE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING, IN SUCH A SHORT TIME?
It is a challenge.

Knowing that my death is approaching, it was with no doubt saddening. Though, it is my faith. I accepted it with my two arms wide open. I would make it memorable. I will make it something that will stay with me, until the very last breath of mine.

I looked up, to my surprise everyone was still looking at me. I slowly stood up and faced them and said, “Thank you for telling me. 3 months is agreeably insufficient. But, this is what was given to me! I have no choice but to accept it. I fully know I would die sooner or later, now knowing when I would disappear. I want to live every single day of it the fullest. I want to make countless of happy memories. I want to cherish every moment I have left in this world.”

I paused for a second and continued, “I want to fulfil my very last wish. Will you seek to help me? This is truly my very last request!” I showed them my beaming smile after the last sentence.

Everyone without any hesitation agreed with my request.

I requested my mom to send my letter to SM entertainment and without any complain, she obeyed my request and mailed the letter; she sent the letter via express mail so it would get to Korea sooner than normal posting. The letter was supposedly meant to be arriving to its destination in 2 days.

The mail was sent.
Day one passed. Day two passed.
It should have arrived!

{END OF YOUR P.O.V}

Location: KOREA, SM entertainment main office
Date: O2.O2.1O

Mr. Lee Soo Man was sitting quietly in his office whilst he was doing company documents. There was a humongous pile of documents in his table. He was dead serious on his work; he kept his head down, not letting anything distract him from working. But he was then bothered by a loud knock on his office door, causing him to look away from his document work and in exchange moving his gaze onto the door.

“Come in” he said in a very polite manner.

Then the door slowly opened and there was a man standing with thousands of letters on his tray.

“Sir, here is all the letters addressed to you. Do you want me to throw them away again, like always?” the man said as he smirked.

“Please do so. Make sure you dispose them properly, alright?” Mr. Lee Soo Man replied slightly annoyed by the fact numerous of fans are still sending him worthless trash.

“Yes Sir, as you wish” the mail man replied and bowed. He moved his mail tray out and then closing the door in the process.

But he didn’t know one of the letters fell on his way out, it was left lying in front of the door floor.

When the door closed, Lee Soo Man let out a sigh. He was about to move onto his work once again, but something caught his full attention. Lying on the floor was a bright neon green envelope. It engaged Mr. Lee to move to where it is and picked it up. He was fascinated by it.

He was holding the letter on his hands making his way back to his black leather chair as he thought,
‘The owner of this letter sure is strange. Never have I ever seen someone send me a letter nor the other celebrities here in SM with a brightly coloured envelope, this person must be very interesting.'

He was then now back sitting comfortably on his elegant, shiny ebony chair. He opened the letter without any hesitation and read it. As he read the letter his eyes grew wide as well as tears started forming in his eyes. Tears started flowing down as he finished reading it and slowly he placed the letter in his desk.

Where the tears because of the letters content and it had deeply touched him?
For sure it was – or was it?

He was in deep thought analysing the letter meticulously. Seconds passed.

Mr. Lee Soo Man moved his hands to his face wiping his tears away. Placing his hand down slowly; an evil smile formed into his face. He suddenly broke out into laughter – just like a lunatic!

“Oh my, is god in my side?” he asked himself as he tried to control his laughter.

“Giving me such a chance – this is just like hitting the jackpot price!” he cheered.

“This letter is the key. Poor girl; her times running out, wishing to see her heroes for the last time – how pathetic! But oh dear, how can I ignore this? Ah! This is really a great timing for my great plan – thank you Lee Hae Rin; you will make my life better than it already is.” Mr. Lee continuously thought out loud as he came to the end of his long speech, his eyes glowed; glowing as if he had just figure a great master plan and all his got to do is put it to action.

‘DBSK, just wait patiently for my next move; did you think I would just sit quietly? Was it really a good choice to go against the person whom is feeding you? Making me lose money because of your actions; I will certainly not stay still’ he thought to himself as he picked the phone up and dialled some number.

-

Haven't updated in awhile. Sorry guys, been pretty busy as school is going to start on thursday D: Ah! I don't wanna go back to school just yet. Anyway, hope you all enjoy the update ;D

Reply:

@doodlemonstar Sadly yes. Only 3 months left. Hmm, I wonder what will happen during her remaining time. I still haven't decided what's gonna happen next haha 8'D Anyway, enjoy the update dude and thanks for continuously supporting this <3

@amy91luvKey Hai there ;D Thanks for reading. I appreciate it a lot. Oh, you cried? aww :3 *hands you a boc of tissue* Thanks for your lovely comment and all the compliments. Really, thanks girl. I updated. Hope you like it. <3