Chapter 6: Library

Cinderella

 


You set your alarm early since you were walking the school hallways yesterday and passed by the library before going into the music room.Getting out of bed you felt happy, you were never happy in the mornings.Putting on your school uniform and the jacket Lay gave you, heading downstairs

.'' Annyeong hashimika'' sitting down across the table from your umma drinking coffee.

'' Annyeong, why are you so up early bird?'' she called placing french toast, eggs and a glass of milk infront of you.

Gobbling up your breakfast, wiping your mouth with the sleeve of your school uniform, before replying back to your umma in a whisper since everybody was still sleeping.

'' I'm going to the library today,since I saw it when I was doing a scanvenger hunt around the school yesterday.

'' Well have to run, do you want me to take you to school?'' Your umma asked looking up from the magazine.

'' Aniyo, i'll walk to school''you replied since Lay showed you a short cut when walking home.

'' Annyeong umma'' Before pecking her cheek, grabbing your lunch and closing the door behind you.

The cold breeze brushed your legs, but good thing you had Lay's jacket or you would have been freezing your off.You took the short seeing the school coming into view.You saw a few kids but not that much, glancing at your wrist watch you had 30 minutes left before school finally opened.

Greeting the secretary, nothing could put you in a badmood.Walking down the hallway you saw that familar face you bumped into yesterday. Not looking up passing the guy.

'' Hey! new girl'' he replied a few distance away from you.

'' The name's Yoon In Na '' yelling across the hall.

'' Pretty name Yoon In Na, my name is Suho, sorry for not introuducing myself yesterday'' bowing at you giving you a warm smile.

'' Yoon In Na, where did you get the jacket from? Suho asked.

'' From a guy name Lay'' replying back walking into the library.

Suho's POV

'' I wonder if Lay imprinted on Yoon In Na?you thought  walking the other way.

Yoon In Na's POV

Seeing the hundreds of books felt exciting'' I'm gonna read all these books'' you thought greeting the librarian.Rubbing the texture of the books as you passed them,picking on up once in a while to see if it was interesting or not.You spotted a book, but was on the top of the shelf.You grabbed the rolling ladder sliding it on the shelf you wanted.

You put your stuff down on the floor, climbing up the wobbely ladder. The ladder creaked and swayed as you reached for the book only fingertips away.You were short and couldn't fully grab the book, finally having the book in your hands as you stood on your tipy-toes for support.Not even realizing what was happening, all you could do was scream as your body felt like it was falling in slow-motion, and books passing you every second.

Clutching yourself in a round like-ball, closing your eyes ready to hear your body hit the ground. You knew you could heal easily but your body will still sting with bruises.

'' AAHHH!!! you screamed.

You didn't dare open your eyes, to afraid to find your self laying their.

'' ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!" hearing a voice could only mean one thing.Opening your eyes alittle your eyes were focused on a concern looking boy with medium big eyes and black hair.

'' Are you okay?!'' he replied not breaking contact.

Still shaken replying stuttering'' Na..nae'' with your arms around his neck in bridal style, not breaking contact.

'' You can put me down now'' you managed to say.

'' Oh yeah'' as he put you down.

You saw his height he taller than you, breaking contact as you heard a frustrated, mad voice.

'' PARK CHANYEOL! WHERE ARE YOU !? YOU NEED TO STOP HIDING AND COME OUT !!!!!'' hearing the boy's flaming footsteps, stopping at the spot you two were at.

'' WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE AND WHY ARE YOU WITH HER!!!!'' pointing at you, then him.

'' He was helping me, when I fell off the ladder'' nudging in his arm.

'' Yeah.. yeah BaekHyun hyung I was helping her''.

" Whatever,'' the blonde headed boy said rolling his eyes.

'' Thanks for helping me Park Chanyeol, nice meeting you BaekHyun'' excusing yourself,what kind of name is BaekHyun,giggling to yourself as you walked to your class checking out the book.

Chanyeol's POV

You felt a hard slap behind your head,rubbing it as it stung your neck.'' What was that for!'' half yelling.

'' For not following what I said'' As you and BaekHyun hyung were walking to your classes.

'' BaekHyun might be small but don't underestimate him'' you thought.'' But Hyung I was helping .......'' not being able to finish your sentence as you fell to the ground wepping in pain.

'' CHANYEOL WHATS WRONG?! I DIDN"T EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD" YAH!!" answer me Baekhyun hyung delcared and scared out of his wits.

'' Baek.....Baek...BaekHyun it hurts'' saying back growling at him. 

" WHAT HURTS? CHANYEOL STOP PLAYING AROUND!!" as he knelted down beside you. 

'' BaekHyun, call the pack'' as your breathing became heavy.

BaekHyun howls echoing down the hallway, signaling your brothers.Less than a second all of them were by your side especially Lay Hyung not knwoing what was happening. You looked to see your eyes flash a yellowish-brown in Lay's pupil beofre turning dark brown. Everybody saw it and just stared at you in amazement as you got up with your hyper additude back on track.

'' Not you Chanyeol'' Kris  saying hleping you off the floor.'' Well join the club'' pointing at Lay and Suho, before entering your classes.

Yoon In Na's POV

" What's that?'' as your eyes perked up stopping at your locker.The howling had stopped, shrugging it off as you walked into your classroom.