Chapter 29: GoBaek pt~2

Cinderella

  It might not sound as good as I thought it would be, but here it is the GoBaek!!!!!


 

 

'' Hmm.... Kai don't you have something to tell me?!?'' as you questioned Kai and the noise in the living soon began to go silent.

 

'' Yeah...'' said Kai scratching his nape out of nervousness.

 

'' Yoon In Na, I think you might want to take a seat'' said Kai with a stern voice.

 

You did what you were told and sat in a vanilla,colored couched separating yourself from Kai and his brothers. Staring back at them as they were all seated on one couch infront of you.

 

'' How, can they all fit on one couch?!?'' you thought.

 

'' I'm guessing, you are wondering what we have to talk about to you, am I right?!?'' said Kris sitting in the middle, right beside Tao.

 

'' Nae....'' you said, not even daring yourself to look up.'' I wonder what there gonna, tell me I hope it's short so umma won't worry again'' you thought, as you began to bite your lip and fiddle with your hands.

 

'' Okay, so you might not like what we have to say or whatever but just hear us all out arasseo?!?'' said Kris again.

 

You nodded your head and prepared what they have to say. Kris took a took breath and said......

 

'' Yoon In Na you are....... our mate'' said Kris.

 

You didn't believe anything he said and just laughed like you've gone crazy. Wiping your eyes with your fingers, as you laughed so hard you began to cry a little. The room, was silent and you stopped laughing as you looked up to see, that they all had a serious expression on their faces and their eyes switching to that fiery yellowish brown.

 

'' Your, not kidding are you?!?'' you spoke softly as you remembered what your umma, told the changing of eye colors as you, had a short flashback of the conversation.


 

~FlashBack~

 

‘’ Umma, can I ask you something?!?’’ you said cocking your head to the side, thinking about what to say.

 

‘’ Sure, anything for my baby’’ said your umma reading the newspaper.

 

‘’ Arasseo,umm….what does it mean when your eyes glow a fiery yellowish-brown or fiery orange?!? you replied back, as your umma lowered the newspaper and started folding it.

 

‘’ When your eyes turn a fiery yellowish-brown means you imprinted on someone, but I don’t know what fiery orange is, since i’m a vampire but if your a vampire your eyes turn blue or sometimes red. But if your eyes turn red it means that, that person is an alpha or a leader. And why do you want to know this?!?since you’ve never asked, did you imprint on somebody’’ your umma said as she raised her eyebrows in curiosity.’’ Who is it? is it that nice boy JungKook?!?’’.

 

‘’ Aniyo umma, were just friends and I was just asking just to know, since I don’t know half the stuff about being a werewolf and a vampire it was just out of curiosity, nothing more than that’’ you replied back getting up from table, to clean your dishes.  

 

~End of Flashback~


 

Swallowing a dry lump, in your mouth as you stared at their deep, expressions with their fiery yellowish- brown eyes glaring right back at you. You felt cold, colder than you ever had and you saw your hands go pale. You thought you were gonna faint or something as you eyes started to fluttered as you tried to kept them open.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, drink this’’ said D.O as he gave you a glass of water, with a cautious look on his face as you stared at his big yellowish- brown eyes.

 

You drank the water, till it was halfway gone and D.O took the glass cup and replaced it on the table. Feeling better, you saw your skin turn into its normal color and you were warmer than you were before.Taking a deep, breath you placed your hands on your knees.

 

‘’ So, al-all of yo-you are my ma-mates’’ trying to sound calm, but just came out in a stuttered.

 

As you watched all their heads nodding to the agreement.

 

‘’ So, how did this happen’’ you said.

 

‘’ Well, it is actually a long story but I can tell when me and my brothers first laid eyes on you, we knew you were the one. When you first came into the school, we knew you were different than the other girls with your coldness and mysterious ways. And we all understand if you don’t want to be our mate,since you have a thing with JungKook but, we will still love you no matter what’’  said Suho.

 

You were so bewildered, because no one ever said anything romantic to you like that, not since you were dating Myungsoo. But the part Suho said was that you, you had a ‘’ thing’’ with JungKook, startled you a bit.

 

‘’ I don’t have a thing with JungKook we are just close friends, it may seem like that but it is not’’ you said, turning your direction to Suho.

 

‘’ Oh, mianhe’’ he said back.

 

‘’ It’s okay’’ you replied back with a smile.

 

‘’ So, would you accept our confession with you being our mate?!? said BaekHyun.

 

‘’ Hmmm….. this is a lot to take in, in just one day’’ you replied back with your head back down staring at the floor  and you fiddling with your fingers again, as they all felt disappointed that you were gonna say no.

 

‘’ Just, let me think over this and when i’m ready I will tell you at the end of Friday , arasseo?!?’’ you said.

 

‘’ Just, one thing Yoon In Na if you say yes you have to live with us, and that means you can’t go back home only if it is important because we will need you here 24/7, so we can bond more before the full moon that is coming up soon’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ Keura...’’ you said.

 

Just the thought of you not being able to go home or anything, you regretted of being here. So many thoughts were running through your head as you boarded on the bus, home. And you were worrying way too much, because JungKook told you to stay away from them you probably think JungKook and the rest will hate you and never talk to you anymore.

 

‘’ Aish, I hate my life’’ you thought, as you were now in your room thinking over what they said, and choosing to accept the confession or not.


The darkness, took over the room and you fell asleep quickly.


297639-bangtan-boys-v-47.jpg

 

Happy Birthday V. And thank you BaekHyun and DaeHyun for having this wonderful child of yours even thought YoungJae and Chanyeol are mad at this :D Lol ! #HappyBTSVDay