Chapter 14: Book-club

Cinderella

 


 

 


 

You walked back to your class slowly,drawing attention from the students in the hallway by the water fountain. You lowered your head down and kept at a steady pace down the hall.

 

'' Yoon In Na, your late for class don't let this happen again, arasseo?'' said your seonsaeng Mr. Kim as you slid the door shut and walked to your seat.

 

'' Nae..'' you replied sitting down and getting your stuff out.

 

You wanted to leave the classroom, people were joking you and whispering when you got slapped by your step-sister as soon as you sat down. The bell ranged and signaled everybody to leave since you had a short class today skipping, half your bells with the fight and all. Gathering up your items and left the room going to the bookclub meeting that was held in the library today.

 

'' Hmmm.. I might just stop by the music room on my way leaving'' you thought as you saw the lights on when you passed the room.

 

You walked through the open doors of the library and sat down at a table, where some kids were sitting with the librarian. The librarian passed out papers to everybody, as everyone was ready to start. You saw BaekHyun in the group as well.

 

'' I want you to read and find this book and do a project on it, so .. pair up with someone'' as she dismissed the students and went back to fix up some books.

 

You didn't really wanna work with any one, so you just went up to the librarian to ask if you could work alone as girls started to gather around BaekHyun.

 

'' Excuse me...can I '' but you got cut off by someone.

 

'' Hmm.. let's go find this book'' as someone pulled you away from the librarian.

 

'' Yah, let go of me '' you replied as the person stopped at a section of books.

 

'' Whatever..'' said the person.

 

You turned around and  saw BaekHyun, and he was the least person you wanted to work with. Since his attitude was not so good towards you and Chanyeol.

 

'' Shall we get started?'' BaekHyun replied looking at the shelf.

 

'' Sure....'' you replied feeling not interested now.

 

The minutes gathered up and you two were still trying to find this book.

 

'' Yah! are you okay of what happened to you in the hallway’’ said BaekHyun.

 

‘’ It is Yoon In Na and i’m fine  thanks for asking’’ as he got your attention from the books.

 

‘’ Keura.. it’s just that them vampire es get on my nerves and they try to flirt with me because they want me to become their prince or something, because we are both similar in some way’’ BaekHyun said quoting his fingers.

 

'' At least someone agrees me'' you said back in return.

 

'' Yeah ! I  know right they're  just soo.. OMG I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN'' BaekHyun said throwing his hands up in the air.

 

'' Them two are es and bad thing about it is that I have to live with them'' making BaekHyun go into shock.

 

'' You have to live with them ?!?'' he replied his eyes popping out of it's socket.

 

'' Yea, and it feels like i'm in hell being with them 24/7'' you said.

 

" WOW!! I feel sorry for you and sorry for the things I said earlier'' he said bowing.

 

'' You know what your actually pretty nice ... I thought you were one of those spoiled brat type of kids, but I was wrong.. your pretty cool to hang around'' you said still looking for the book.

 

Meanwhile you two were still searching up and down the shelves trying to find this one particular book. You and BaekHyun chatted and laughed alittle when you saw that the book was one the next shelf.

 

‘’ BaekHyun ah, can you reach it?’’ you asked as he climbed up the ladder, since you didn’t want anything to happen to you like the last time.

 

‘’ Be careful?!’’ you screeched making BaekHyun,shuffle alittle as he came down with the book in his hands.

 

‘’ Don’t be such a aga’’ BaekHyun said as he reached the floor.

 

‘’ Dahk chuh!’’ you replied as you hit his arm for calling you a baby.

 

‘’ Yah! .. you know that hurts right’’ as BaekHyun rubbed his arm.

 

‘’ That’s what you get….’’ you said as BaekHyun fell to the ground in a dramatic way.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na … it hurts!!’’ BaekHyun cried out rolling on the floor.

 

‘’ BaekHyun ah … I didn’t mean to hit you that hard, I didn’t know you were so sensitive’’ you replied, scared to death now.

 

‘’ It’s not that … Yoon In Na …. my side hurts’’ BaekHyun said through his breaths.

 

As soon as BaekHyun said that you saw his marking on his wrist glow in a shade of blue, that was covering up his side. Still not knowing what was wrong with him.

 

‘’ Ottekke!!!!’’ as you kneeled down beside BaekHyun,trying to sooth him even though he kept replying ‘’ it hurts’’.

 

Looking around to find the librarian and calling out for help but no one even answered you. All you could hear is BaekHyun screaming in pain. You left BaekHyun for a slick  second and returned with an ice pack to see if it would sooth the pain, but that didn’t help at all. BaekHyun was still screaming, but you had this feeling like you done this before. You intertwined your hands with BaekHyun and put your other hand on his stomach. Few minutes later BaekHyun was sweating and you saw the fiery- yellowish brown eyes that he hid away from you as he was closing his eyes, due to the agony pain. His eyes switched back to their natural brown, and he was covered in sweat.

 

‘’ Baek… BaekHyun your eyes changed……. into a… a fiery- yellowish brown’’ you replied as you let go of his hand and stood up , looking down on him.

 

‘’ Gomawo ‘’ he replied as stood up.

 

‘’ I think the nurse is still here I think i’ll get going’’ he replied as he walked back to the table and got his items and left as you standing there between  the mountains of book shelves.

 

The class was over after BaekHyun left.You grabbed your things and went into the music room since the lights were still on. You were so confused as to what happened to BaekHyun, even though him and you are werewolves since you could smell his scent, you don’t know half the things. So you decided to call your umma  after you were done talking to Lay.

 


Mianhe for not updating so long...school work comes first apparently, and this chapter might seem alittle boring { SUPER MIANHE!!}, so did anyone watch the MAMA awards 2013?!? 

 

ANNYEONG !!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgkKdQbA5IUi_nFLykcM8

 

bai+luhan+2.gif

 

111.gif