Chapter 7: Cooking Room

Cinderella

 


Grabbing your lunch from your locker before shutting it.You smelt this wonderful smell as you walked beside JungKook to the cafeteria with Lay's jacket around your shoulders.

'' JungKook i'll meet you in the cafeteria''you said walking where the smell was coming from.You met your destination the cooking room 303.Flinging the door, open not even caring who you were disturbing.

Glaring at a boy who had O____O eyes bigger than Chanyeol's. '' Annyeonghaseyo,mianhe for disturbing you,I smelled something deliciuos from here and it smells really good'' feeling emabrassed.The guy with O___O eyes pointed at the cookies he took out of the oven,when you barged in.Your stomach started to growl,making your face flash a bright pink.'' You want one?'' replied a soft voice still pointing at the cookies on the counter.

You nodded your head, as you rushed to the stool almost knocking it over.With adoring eyes on the cookies,you were ready to grab one and pop it in your mouth.You were about to grab one when a hand stopped you'' Let them cool down first''.'' Why" pouting with your arms crossed,all you wanted was a cookie.''Are they done now?!'' drooling as your mouth was watering and became frustrated after 5 minutes.

He nodded his head,signaling that their done.Popping one in your mouth felt warm and chewy,forgetting about the generous boy that let you have some.Holding out your hand with a cookie for him to have.'' Gowamo'' he replied before he munched on it quietly.'' Gamsahabnida,for the cookies and me being the cookie monster''. Making him chuckle alittle.

Still notcing hime chuckling at you,you knew that the joke wasn't that funny.'' What?, is their something wrong'' cocking your head in confusion.'' You.. you have something on your face'' he replied,laughing at you more as he watched you swatting your face missing the spots, he said where at.'' Let me help you'' he leaned close to your face, taking his thumb and picked off the crumb on your face, as he popped it into his mouth.

'' Gowamo'' as you got off the stool with a bag of left over cookies in your hand.'' Nice meeting you''. '' My name is KyungSoo but call me D.O'' Yoon In Na, annyeong'' bowing before closing the door behind you.

D.O's  POV

Sitting on the stool where Yoon In Na sat, feeling a tingle down your spine when the memory of touching her pale like skin.The tingle soon became an excruciating pain over your gut, holinding onto the counter bending it as you starred at your now yellowish-brown eyes through the measuring cup.The pain went away quickly, you bent the counter as it was before and cleaned up your mess,before walking to the cafeteria.

Yoon In Na's POV

'' Where have you been, it's almost time to leave''.Getting flooded by JungKook as you sat down.

'' I'm fine alright, here's some cookies placing the bag infront of him.

'' Oh COOKIES!'' squealing like a fangirl, as he chomped down on a cookie.

'' Where did you get the cookies from?'' as he his fingers from all the chocolate on them.

'' I went to the cooking room and a owled eyed boy name D.O,gave me the cookies''. You pointed as he walked into the cafeteria,looking paler than he was a few minutes ago.

'' Oh '' JungKook said not amused,looking rather angry.

" What's wrong JungKook?'' you asked leaning your head to the side starring at him.

'' Nothing,just nothing''giving you his O.K smile, as he got up existing the cafeteria, as everyone followed after him going to their classes.

'' Did I say something wrong'' as you walked all alone trying to think of what you said, entering your classroom.